Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: wSk vs Fluffy vs Panda

So now you are fully trained to jump on poor sweet Chrystal. No worries. Mutual self destruction. Here a mass there a mass. Everywhere a mass mass. Old mcchrystal had a farm E. I. E. I. oh.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Don't worry silJ sweet Chrystal soften em up for you. Big meanies. "We don't eoa for free."

Failboat.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Just going to point out again, that is not Simians. If it was i would be leading the KD. I gave the shell away to Taylor to build something new. The list of who left the KD eoa goes on and on.

To mention a few Beastmode, Haze, Vir, Hesus, None, Azun, GG, AmericanBadass, Centaurion, Hellrazor, Warfare. I might missed someone. Half of "simians" gone just in the transition from age 64 to 65.
    Before that age i removed 11 players total i think to go for the crown race with a mix of new players and i believe 8 guys from old V alliance. This is why Simians choose to call themself Simians V its last age. Ages before this we had many old school players like Skarphedin, Bijl, h20, Calle and my irl friends phoenic and imp4ct quit the game. Pandas is an almost entirely new KD with new leadership, new council and LOTS of new players that AMP, taylor, cheetzy and others brought in from the old contact net they had. When disbanding Simians it felt like a waste to ask all 25 to pick abandon when a few friendly and solid players wanted to make something new out of it. Just dont confuse yourselfs to much and believe that Pandas is Simians. Simians is dead and wont rise again. I prefer way to much to slack cause the game entirely burns you out playing in the top with little to no return back from the game itself. Its not fair to me or to Pandas to call them Simians. This is their new KD, not mine. Will i ever come back and lead a KD and let Simians rise again, then i will let you all know and you can keep doing what you always did, make sure Simians get a far worse time then most others KDs because no one could bare the very idea of see us crown. This is why Vir, hesus and me kept Simians in the last age, we joked about playing level hard and win against the odds.

And to all my former players, lots of love <3

Bishop if you read this, we killed my nick on the forums but with the setback of the forums i came alive again.
    If you around contact me on irc cause i keep miss you over there.

RIP simians

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Why would you not like being confused with the glorious kingdom of Simians!
    Meep we had our indifference's in the past and settled it ingame and i consider you a friend since we cleared the air.
    No need to go here and troll man :)

Quote Originally Posted by Cappodocians View Post
    @ Faglem, stop calling us Simians, didn't we say like 10 times we are new kd with like 5 old players from Simians ? I thought a mod would read forums carefully.
    This should be pretty accurate after the transition the KD had last 2-3 ages alone.
    Last edited by Palem; 16-07-2015 at 17:56. Reason: c-c-c-combo breaker
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Meep we had our indifference's in the past and settled it ingame and i consider you a friend since we cleared the air.
    No need to go here and troll man :)
    All situations can be remedied with the proper amount of trolling.

What would Taylor Swift do?

She definitely wouldn't be worried about the liars and dirty dirty cheats of utopia, when she could be getting down with this sick c-c-c-c-c-c-combo post
    Last edited by Palem; 16-07-2015 at 18:02. Reason: c-c-c-combo breaker

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    This goes back to the age old issue of "dibs". You feel you called it first but you didn't. Switching to draft build you shouldn't have lost too much, and it was only a few hours after you noticed that Fluffy noticed pandas so if you kept drafting that is your own issue with leadership. Chit happens man, if every conflict happened the way you planned it from preage this game would be boring and you'd win everytime.
    Fluffy noticed Pandas before WSK noticed Fluffy. No dibs. No dice. No nothing. Except double negatives.

Post Demon
    I dont rly see any wrongdoings by Pandas from what op presented. Seems more like wsk got salty cause fluffy dodged them and are looking for someone to be angry at.

cappo i didnt lie to get CF, i explained to you what happened, our target (the first one) that we had given you had moved elsewhere (the other still had CF), we even gave you the date the cf expired towards them, when i approached you to extend, that CF wasnt even up yet as that was YR8 May 1st..

You felt we lied because we put explored up? I also told you we wanted to be in better position then them when it expired (at that point when we made first, they were 800k bigger). so yes we explored to get bigger, i dont really see the issue.

The CF we had you originally refused to give any, which by then there was no point me trying to secure CFs to grow if we were going to be vultured, which i also told you.

If you felt we lied, please read the logs again and look at timeline, im sorry if you felt that way, we did not blindfold you, we just explored to be in better position... Again you seem to forget that our CF date with 1 of the targets i gave you still hadnt run out, and we were ALL set on noticing them, but just before we could, they noticed someone else.
    Last edited by Aranfein; 16-07-2015 at 20:00.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Didn't Emeriti say about a thousand times that they weren't Absalom? That didn't stop everyone from consistently calling them Absalom. You reap what you sow.

Also, don't insult users.
    20 ex abs in 1 kd isnt abs but what, 4-5 ex simians is simians???
    Fwiw saying abs is easier than emeriti.

Strategy Moderator
    How many ex-abs are in BB? Serious question. Give me a count of how many players are in BB that have played in an Abs kingdom before.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    How many ex-abs are in BB? Serious question. Give me a count of how many players are in BB that have played in an Abs kingdom before.
    Me flog shock darkz and dl?

Strategy Moderator
    Zara, and I'm sure others too if you actually take a survey...

Enthusiast
    Zara isn't with us anymore I think

Enthusiast
    I believe prots point is there is a bunch of high profile abs people in emeriti.

And abs kd is easier to say than emiri so that's why a lot use it.

Strategy Moderator
    I'm not in Emeriti so BB and Emeriti both have the same number of ex-abs court members? Flogger was an Abs monarch and as prominent as any Abs monarch in Emeriti. I think Drixx is the only actual Abs monarch other than dorje that is in Emeriti (and then only if you count RBL as an Abs kingdom since Abs was essentially disbanded then.)

Enthusiast
    Ata cerb chris vali Megan judge lead pipe etc all been in abs for a bit tho?

Thread Information