Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: wSk vs Fluffy vs Panda

Strategy Moderator
    Absalom was an alliance. It's silly to claim a solo kingdom is an alliance that disbanded a number of ages ago. It's equivalent to calling Pandas Covenant since many of their leaders were once in Covenant kingdoms. Even if true, it doesn't make any sense to call a single kingdom the name of an alliance that long ago disbanded.

The only reason that the Absalom talk was started was purely for PR reasons by the "Feyr Play" alliance to try and give some credibility to BB's deal break and gb into war. It sounds more noble to "declare an alliance war against Absalom" than to "deal break and gb a solo kingdom into their 1v1 war". This is the only reason why Feyr play started calling Emeriti "Absalom".

Sir Postalot
    Well aside from that whole part where your had other kds in your council channel coordinating hitting us in end of war. Kinda alliance-like, just smaller. Did Feyrplay make Ya all rename to xxxx of Absalom last age?

Needs to get out more
    @ AquaSeaFoam

It's ok. You're a gifted intellect and know that the majority of us abbreviate the landscape of Utopia by categorical reference. I'm inherently respectful and generally refer to yours as Emeriti even when you were called ASF kingdom...I write out your full name, myself.

To refer to someone or a kingdom as Abs is to recognize a lineage. While it upsets some, I see it as a definition of organizational, mechanical and diplomatic prowess. An objective example, otherwise: Elit stands as a benchmark in combative prowess in my limited exposure.

There are those who are swayed by reference just as headlines with firey references have the same dolts asking the same questions as if they have perspective. Fear not, there are still a few independent thinkers.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 18-07-2015 at 02:43. Reason: Flogger ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    @ AquaSeaFoam

It's ok. You're a gifted intellect and know that the majority of us abbreviate the landscape of Utopia by categorical reference. I'm inherently respectful and generally refer to yours as Emeriti even when you were called ASF kingdom...I write out your full name, myself.

To refer to someone or a kingdom as Abs is to recognize a lineage. While it upsets some, I see it as a definition of organizational, mechanical and diplomatic prowess. An objective example, otherwise: Elit stands as a benchmark in combative prowess in my limited exposure.

There are those who are swayed by reference just as headlines with firey references have the same dolts asking the same questions as if they have perspective. Fear not, there are still a few independent thinkers.
    I see them as a stinky cesspool of cheats, liars, and vermin.

Quote Originally Posted by bombdigie View Post
    I see them as a stinky cesspool of cheats, liars, and vermin.
    oh. i see what you did there. you pretend people actually care what you think. you poor thing.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Absalom was an alliance. It's silly to claim a solo kingdom is an alliance that disbanded a number of ages ago. It's equivalent to calling Pandas Covenant since many of their leaders were once in Covenant kingdoms. Even if true, it doesn't make any sense to call a single kingdom the name of an alliance that long ago disbanded.

The only reason that the Absalom talk was started was purely for PR reasons by the "Feyr Play" alliance to try and give some credibility to BB's deal break and gb into war. It sounds more noble to "declare an alliance war against Absalom" than to "deal break and gb a solo kingdom into their 1v1 war". This is the only reason why Feyr play started calling Emeriti "Absalom".
    People referred to you as abs kd before this age.

Post Demon
    I dont understand why is this point of contention, its remenant of abs ... why is it a problem if ppl refer to it as abs.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    I dont understand why is this point of contention, its remenant of abs ... why is it a problem if ppl refer to it as abs.
    Most of us have some form of OCD; Like I like to do things in 3.

The appeal of a mathematically driven text based game will attract the neat freak and correct English obsessed. As a self proclaimed sloppy province builder I've had several players over the ages react violently upon seeing my intel.

So despite AquaSeaFoams desire, the irking detail of kingdom name vs alliance of the past is much the same as botanists have with the common knowledge of plants. Joe Walsh will always be the James Gang to me. Walk Away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast

seems u guys are the ones with the identity crisis,, fake rage used to toggle between rage, rbl and abs all the time even after abs as you say disbanded .. not to mention you did tell your ghetto abs friend to make a hit for you

Enthusiast

btw are you in denial that your so called disbanded abs is forming an alliance of abs kds for next age?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    oh. i see what you did there. you pretend people actually care what you think. you poor thing.
    Well they keep responding don't they, DIDN'T YOU?

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Saying Simians is easier than Pandamonium.
    Panda is easier than Simians.

People called you Abs last age as well. And the age before that also.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Panda is easier than Simians.
    Po-tay-to, Po-ta-to

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Po-tay-to, Po-ta-to
    No, actually if you think about it. Pan-da Sim-i-ans, Simians is by harder to pronounce!

Thread Information