Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wsk notices Chrystal to dodge cj

Forum Fanatic
    yo CP, don't forget all conflicts can be taken to war via max meter. So if that's the criteria for an invalid notice it needs to be retooled. Maybe the word "declare" needs to be incorporated instead? #lawyered

btw, I know it's over and irrelevant (for now), but don't farm out/do this kinda thing. When Pew broke CF and farmed out to crown SWEA just to spite elit, it set a precedent that has haunted the server ever since. I'm confident it is not the right approach to problem resolution.

The Jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    yo CP, don't forget all conflicts can be taken to war via max meter. So if that's the criteria for an invalid notice it needs to be retooled. Maybe the word "declare" needs to be incorporated instead? #lawyered

btw, I know it's over and irrelevant (for now), but don't farm out/do this kinda thing. When Pew broke CF and farmed out to crown SWEA just to spite elit, it set a precedent that has haunted the server ever since. I'm confident it is not the right approach to problem resolution.
    You are like one age too late.. CP did that already last age.

I have no reason to farm out. And don't both sides have to max meter? I don't even plan on going UF.

And on a side note I wondered when korp would show up.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Forum Fanatic
    I know but it still could "be taken to war" as you ask in your original post.
    Yeah Korp I wasn't around last age, that's why I'm telling him now not to do it again. The legacy from that age is not a good one. But you were in SWEA for that so our opinions on the matter might differ heh

The Jerks.

Enthusiast
    Utopians are worse than soap operas with their drama and "progressive courage" play

Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    I was not served a wassapp notice. I was told by cj I was gonna be served notice. If they got in touch with me on wassapp ibwould accept that as a notice. But they never let me know until Jan 13 yr 10. After cj served his notice.

Official Resident Troll of cRAZiEs

Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    I know but it still could "be taken to war" as you ask in your original post.
    Yeah Korp I wasn't around last age, that's why I'm telling him now not to do it again. The legacy from that age is not a good one. But you were in SWEA for that so our opinions on the matter might differ heh
    What, you would not attack a kingdom that hit you cause they at the same time hit an other kd?

Forum Fanatic
    Let's not even bother getting into it lol

The Jerks.

:))

Thread Information