Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: cj DB and notice -wsk-

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post

you actually remembered/got your information wrong.. you actually sent me a notice mail (which you opened up in your sent folder :P)
    ohhhhh it burns!
    #CraZies #PyroManiaCs

What this boils down to is wsk never had the intention to notice us but used their kd name to avoid notice from cj. So we didn't get a notice and they tried to be shady. They know noticing us would do more damage then it would benefit them. So either way bad form wsk. Hope you learned something for next age.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

can we all just take a moment to sit back and ROFL at the fact WSK were SO eager to complain about CJ's kd dealbreaking in the forums that they FORGOT to actually do the thing that would slightly justify their complaints?

Here's a video for you nibs of WSK, from all of us utopians.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    Actually CRS I never saw your kd page. I was at work and got a wassapp message saying expect to be noticed from wsk. Then I got one saying we were noticed. So. I just assumed you either sent me an in game message or you sent Kremlin an in game message. If not that I kind of figured you sent me a pm on irc since I was idle all that day. I got nothing. So basically you showed us no respect by letting us know you were noticing us. All I had to go on was someone that plays in a different kd telling me we were noticed. There was nothing in our paper zauper. NAP could have been broken but wasn't. So many things could have been done.

So we are saying changing kd name is the only form of notice needed? Sounds fishy to me.
    fishy? we noticed u with kd name, u saw/got announced about the notice few minutes later. So notice was received and u hurry up and post in the forums here that u got noticed by us. You wanted a flower with ur notice too?

you got noticed, u where aware of it and even posted here u received notice from us - so notice received on that timeline before CJ notice. End of story

If u want to go some other ways its just twisting those "unwrited" rulles everyone is talking about but they are nowere to be find and everyone uses them in theyr own interest whenever they feel like - in the spirit of "fair play".
    Last edited by cRs; 23-07-2015 at 01:29.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    you got noticed, u where aware of it and even posted here u received notice from us - so notice received on that timeline before CJ notice. End of story
    Gotta agree with him. You were notified.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Gotta agree with him. You were notified.
    Ummm...no you dont. Bogus notice is bogus notice. Don't let this nib con you into believing his original breaking of the spirit of the deal made with cj by fake noticing a kd and forgetting to actually officially fake notice the kd was an actual notice. If he had actually noticed there would have been a notice. Pretty sure the evidence shows there was no notice.
    Last edited by 007; 21-07-2015 at 20:26.

man...just reading this blows my mind...its obvious that wSk noticed into Chrystal but forgot to let them know...so they went like we noticed u...and hours later...oh i forgot...here is the mail to prove it...then CJ comes along and notices wSk in the old fashioned way and lets them know they were noticed...CJ was also noticed by another kd and that was bogus...so hence the notice was not received who can believe this war a real notice or not? just saying...

I was not aware utopia had so many lawyers.
    but i must say i agree with Palem and the rest this time. Its pretty clear the notice reached CP....
    To even argue that is incredible silly and **** like that ruins the fun in the game.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    but i must say i agree with Palem and the rest this time. Its pretty clear the notice reached CP....
    To even argue that is incredible silly and **** like that ruins the fun in the game.
    I think we all agree that we are splitting hairs here. But the fact remains they never actually sent anything to us (until 13 hours or so later).

And this whole ridiculous scenario is one giant situation where everyone is trying to act like lawyers. That's sorta been our whole point in all of this.

I don't care about anything but one thing. The lack of respect of not telling us they noticed us. Notice counts notice doesn't count. I don't care. They didn't take the time out to let me or anyone in thebkd know. However they did take the time out to show cj their kd name on wassapp. They couldn't take the 30 seconds to let me know too since it was me they were giving notice too? I played fair this age by not farming out and making sure I got eoa cf with those that have a chance to crown. I took the time to offer wsk a cf deal that would allow them to grow and not have us messing with them. I am not afraid of their notice. I can do more damage than they can do and in the end they will farm out to cj anyway. That is not the issue. Like I said the issue is the lack of respect I tried to show them.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    bear with me here, working from memory...

"actual notice exists if the claimant actually see, or otherwise knows, of the fact the other party is claiming."

"constructive notice is notice of a fact that a person is presumed to have, regardless of whether he or she actually does, since such knowledge is obtainable by the exercise of reasonable care." (i.e. if you could've obtained the information by exercising reasonable care, you'll be deemed to have notice of it--no blind eye exception)

"inquiry notice exists if the appearance of the fact the other party is claiming is such that the claimant should have asked more question about the fact." (i.e. if something appears one way, you have a duty to inquire)

"knowledge means the actual and conscious knowledge and the knowledge that said person would have reasonably obtained after making due and appropriate inquiry with respect to the particular matter in question." (meaning anything of which you are aware, regardless of how you became aware, and anything that you would have became aware if you exercised due care--there is no blind eye exception--then you will be deemed to have knowledge)

[QUOTE=Akkadian/Taylor;15344748]bear with me here, working from memory...

"actual notice exists if the claimant actually see, or otherwise knows, of the fact the other party is claiming."

ok mr Suit...so judgeing from this...its like you go to a guy...kick his teeth in and say "i told you i was gonna beat you, oh i forgot? oh my bad" here is the proof

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by portofelia View Post
    ok mr Suit...so judgeing from this...its like you go to a guy...kick his teeth in and say "i told you i was gonna beat you, oh i forgot? oh my bad" here is the proof

Not following whatsoever here.

Post Fiend
    Found this in my outline, its worded better than above: When knowledge of the existence of a particular fact is an element of an offense, such knowledge is established if a person is aware of a high probability of its existence, unless he actually believes that it does not exist.

Ok took me about 20 times reading that, what I think you mean to say is person A goes to person B and kicks him in the teeth and says "I told you I was gonna beat you" Person B claims he had no knowledge but person A says "Oh YOU forgot? my bad"

Him telling a guy that he is going to hit doesn't really have any legal relevance to anything. I think what you're trying to get at in actual knowledge, but better example is the following:

A posts an ad to sell his car in the newspaper. The ad says "great car, but the radio is broken." B sees the ad and buys the car. B has actual knowledge of the broken radio.

Constructive notice: Person A sells Property to Person B. Person B records the requisite deed with the public recorders office. Person A then sells the property to Person C. Person C claims rights in the property and says he did not have knowledge that Person A already sold it to Person B. Person C will be deemed to have knowledge of the sale because Person B recorded the deed in the public recorders office.

Inquiry Notice: Person A goes to sell a house to Person B. Person A does not inspect the house for termites, but he saw termite dust in the house. During the sale he represents that he has never seen termites in the house. The house is actually infested with termites. Person A will be held liable and will be deemed to have knowledge of the termites.

I been watching all seasons and all episodes of Suits!
    I am Mike Ross and Taylor is Harvey Spector...

#?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Thread Information