Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: cj DB and notice -wsk-

Sure am.

Have quite never seen the "I'm gonna call dibs and give this ghetto a button. Then I'm gonna nw drop by 25% and they will declare me."

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stefan192 View Post
    u must be a big noob...
    I think you should rethink what just happened. It's like no you can't notice my kd I just notice a piece of candy

Next time make your deals better. That's the answer we got in wsk vs fluffy vs panda...

I just proposed a deal and u accepted.

WSK sure evolved in being cowards these days. Sadtiems, they used to be a good and honourable kingdom.
    PEW PEW PEW!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nim View Post
    WSK sure evolved in being cowards these days. Sadtiems, they used to be a good and honourable kingdom.
    How is avoiding a unfair fight like some else avoided us(wich was 115k vs 126k acres) result into us beeing cowards? Honorable? Is this honorable? really?! :)

Post Fiend

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ervgotti View Post
    Sure am.
    +1, can confirm.

:p

Good luck wsk. I doubt you get to far.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

I can't even start a dragon. :(

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    Good luck wsk. I doubt you get to far.
    Cristal stop cry about it. If our deal with cj is nule then all d eals are broke so why dont we all go FSU? Screw d eals... they accepted the deal, so why broking it is not a deal break??

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by stefan192 View Post
    [21:38] <stefan192> i trust u

Post Fiend
    Monarch of the kingdom WSK noticed here (side note Palem -- If our location is in the name we have taken for ourselves this age can I post that here? :) )

Ridiculous.

Of course half of the diplo that goes on in this game fits that bill as well.

Clearly WsK is just noticing us to "dodge" CJ. Also that is clearly against the spirit of the deal they have with CJ (No notice into notice is fine -- it's meant to stop someone from jacking your legitimate plans to war someone, I get that).

How about this for a thought exercise though. What if WsK had a notice deal with the #100 land kingdom. Lets say that they made this deal for 573 hours knowing that they have no intention of ever using it unless they needed to dodge someone. Then they notice said kingdom 10 minutes before they get noticed by big bad CJ. No one would fault CJ for ignoring it right? I mean, that #100 land kingdom probably can't even BREAK one of WsK's provinces.

Obviously the optics aren't as bad with us. Yes we can break a few of WsKs provinces :) and who knows, if they razed every single building maybe they could even get into NW range to declare. Granted they are a fully established 25 man kingdom and we have about 17 real players but whatever. But is it really any different? They clearly only noticed us to dodge. They are also very clearly out of range. Why should CJ respect that notice any more than he would respect a notice vs the #100 land kingdom? And if we all agree that he SHOULD respect the notice where does it stop? What if someone made a notice deal with all of the top kingdoms then served some bogus 1000 hour notice and used that as cover? Sure, it would LOOK a lot worse but would it really be any different?

Anyway, I'm sure this will all work out one way or the other :)

And for the record, I get that WsK probably feels like they are getting the short end of the stick. They wanted to war Pando and CJ clearly has a stronger position vs them. But that doesn't mean they should try to dodge with some crazy notice 10 minutes before CJ can notice them and expect nobody to care.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKremlin View Post
    (side note Palem -- If our location is in the name we have taken for ourselves this age can I post that here? :) )
    No. No locations of any kind for any reason...ever lol

Forum Fanatic
    Is that the Kremlin I know?

Yes zauper it is.

Thread Information