Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: cj DB and notice -wsk-

Regular
    I guess the best solution now is for cj to retract notice. Then reserve notice at wsk notice expiry 1 second before they initiate a Hostile with another kd. ..get real

Kinda funny situation. It's like comedy gold. They exploit a loophole to dodge cj and end up getting their own loophole exploited back by inviting cj to a Hostile at the same time they invite another kd to hostile. I'm just a nib but has any kd ever Dbl hostile themselves before? How much hostile could Chuck Hostile if chuck didn't hostile?

Also will we get a new thread to talk about yet another topic?! What a fun age :D
    Last edited by 007; 20-07-2015 at 23:35.

Zauper nearly, but WsK retracted that notice, so a new would have to be given in that event which is not impossible to do, we are still in the middle of a war thats fairly close though.

As for our notice to Panda, was near the same yes, but we did notice a KD we intended to war, not to dodge WsK it was just the better option of the 2 (can argue if thats a dodge though), I think most would choose the kd they prefer if they have a choice of 2 kds, just like WsK is doing now, they chose to notice someone still in war range (if their intent is to drop NW to be able to war), otherwise if no hostile by 72hrs then crazies is allowed to engage as WsK would have been able to on us if they werent kind enough to retract the notice at the time.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Post Demon
    Without actually reading this entire thread I think this situation is too dumb to be seriously discussed.
    What is a notice ? Why its timed cancelation of existing cf agreement. To even contemplate of inability to notice somebody because they dont have cf with somebody else or their cf is expiring is just idiotic.
    Should I make 2 weeks notice deal next age with somebody just to be able to notice him and have 2 weeks of guaranteed pump time ? Should I be immune to notices beause I dont have cf deal with ghetto #2476 ?
    Both crazies and wsk should be ashamed to have included such idiotic clause in their cf agreement.

As far as relative sizes go ... all involved are pretty high on land charts, its all about the land not about fair wars. Nobody should expect to bank safely cause they are not in range to war, and nobody should expect to be left alone cause they cant provide real challange to other kd's in top. Bend over and give free land or get farmed, thats about it, and I honestly dont see why anyone should be upset about that.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    Without actually reading this entire thread I think this situation is too dumb to be seriously discussed.
    What is a notice ? Why its timed cancelation of existing cf agreement. To even contemplate of inability to notice somebody because they dont have cf with somebody else or their cf is expiring is just idiotic.
    Should I make 2 weeks notice deal next age with somebody just to be able to notice him and have 2 weeks of guaranteed pump time ? Should I be immune to notices beause I dont have cf deal with ghetto #2476 ?
    Both crazies and wsk should be ashamed to have included such idiotic clause in their cf agreement.

As far as relative sizes go ... all involved are pretty high on land charts, its all about the land not about fair wars. Nobody should expect to bank safely cause they are not in range to war, and nobody should expect to be left alone cause they cant provide real challange to other kd's in top. Bend over and give free land or get farmed, thats about it, and I honestly dont see why anyone should be upset about that.
    Be ashamed goes a bit to far, in the spirit of the game we dont want to catch the other while he is busy getting a war/hostile. Seems solid and honorable to me. The way how they try to misuse this agreement now is disgracefull in my opinion. But ok, tells a lot about hem.
    Last edited by scheffie; 20-07-2015 at 23:56.

Enthusiast

I totally agree with you, however on the pretty same issue the whole comunity went us: next time do ur deals better.
    between us and our notice target is 50k acres dif, between us and crazye is 40k acres dif.. so what makes this any dif? last time we went notice block into EOWCF we where 126k and our target was 115k...

they agreed on a deal and now they dont wanna stick to it.. how is that not a deal break?

and to tell u the truth we tryed for few days to extend this CF.. but all we got was crazy (theyr name is right :P) conspiration theory that we will farm fluffy then panda then them :) for real.. how many of u do u see this possible?! :P - are we that good but we didnt saw it? :)

PS: sry for those guys from CJ kd who I talked in public whatsaapchat, I really enjoyed the time with u :P despite all this sh^t :)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    I totally agree with you, however on the pretty same issue the whole comunity went us: next time do ur deals better.
    between us and our notice target is 50k acres dif, between us and crazye is 40k acres dif.. so what makes this any dif? last time we went notice block into EOWCF we where 126k and our target was 115k...

they agreed on a deal and now they dont wanna stick to it.. how is that not a deal break?

and to tell u the truth we tryed for few days to extend this CF.. but all we got was crazy (theyr name is right :P) conspiration theory that we will farm fluffy then panda then them :) for real.. how many of u do u see this possible?! :P - are we that good but we didnt saw it? :)

PS: sry for those guys from CJ kd who I talked in public whatsaapchat, I really enjoyed the time with u :P despite all this sh^t :)
    Haha, yeah. You guys are still a nice bunch of people. But you should just have taken the 11k (=8.5% of your total acres) acres deal. Was truly a very great deal and would have stopped all this nonsens. But i guess this is also part of uto :).

Post Fiend

Yep, pretty much exactly how I feel. If WsK was just trying to take our land that would be fine, but that's not what is happening here.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by scheffie View Post
    Haha, yeah. You guys are still a nice bunch of people. But you should just have taken the 11k (=8.5% of your total acres) acres deal. Was truly a very great deal and would have stopped all this nonsens. But i guess this is also part of uto :).
    screw the acres its not about them... we just dint wanted to give any free acres at this time, told all of u that and explained why ;) then I got the CJ conspiracy and understood why those acres was so important to u :P but we still stick to our decision.. no free acres at this time and we will dodge u till we think its right if u dont wanna negociate a deal - u wanna impose a deal

It's not fine. #noacres4wsk. I stated this in diplo. I assured them it would be mutual destruction. My goals this age are complete. I got bigger than last age. Now we destroy.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Gl & hf

Enthusiast
    gl hf too crystal ;) what makes u think we have better goals this age? :)

I don't really care what your goals are. I'm smarter. ;)

Regular
    Somehow I don't think boasting about dodging is helping your cause

Enthusiast
    The facts are facts 007.. they agreed on a term, now they dont like that term and wanna break it. And we have solid proof for everything that was posted from our side here.

Post Demon
    Not going to read every post.

If WSK's CF with CP allows them to notice CP, how is that invalid?

Breaking a CF doesn't have to mean war is coming, it means, our CF is up and I want your acres, and I think I'm in a position to take them.

It gives CP the opportunity to pepper their angus, find a conflict elsewhere before notice is up, or diplo out of it.

--

But this then gets into the oft repeated scenario.

WSK notices CP
    WSK attacks CP
    CP doesn't retal.

How long is WSK allowed to farm CP?

The one way hostile isn't going to be allowed to last forever.

As soon as it ends, CJ can 48 hour notice WSK, at which point WSK is going to be out of gold, and ill-prepared for a fight.

WSK is surely going to get farmed in that situation, possibly worse than if they just fight CJ straight-up.

--

If I'm CP, I let the WSK thing play out, op WSKs gold supplies away, let WSK get crushed by CJ, and then take my land back by vulturing WSK after CJ is done with them.

If I'm CJ, WSK taking land from CP just means WSK has more land for me to take, so I let that play out too.

--

Thread Information