Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: cj DB and notice -wsk-

Enthusiast
    oo missed u meep.. wonder when u will come out ;) not sure if ur post is against us or not but u know what they say: bad advertisement is allways better than no adv. :)
    ur still up for a hunting next age? :)

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    oo missed u meep.. wonder when u will come out ;) not sure if ur post is against us or not but u know what they say: bad advertisement is allways better than no adv. :)
    ur still up for a hunting next age? :)
    My post is neutral as always, it just doesn't end well for you because you're not in a position to come out ahead here whether they honor their deal or not :p

Good morning!

First and foremost, this won't meet flogger's #3paragraphs forum post requirements. So please go easy on me.

There's a total of 2 cfs that cRAZiEs did this age that wasn't done by me, and this was during the period where I had a weekend holiday trip to Penang. With that being said, we will still stick to the gist and spirit of those 2 deals that we made. I consider myself having 3 vice leaders, and they are daddio, Steve and heiney respectively.

This is my first time seeing those logs as daddio is on a holiday, but he did warn me that he might have unknowingly agreed to a no notice into a notice cf, and that's cause he wasn't paying attention and believes in the spirit of all deals.

I have spoken at lengths with Stefan & crs over the past few days, and understand their frustrations of the spot which they are in now. It is difficult for a top warring tier leader to transit to whoring tier, and manuevere around cfs and position themselves well. I've been there done that with the old Pyros and there were numerous times we had to give acres4cf when we got outmaneuvered and owned. Most notably 25%(or was it 20%?) of our acres to cr 5 ages back (first age in whoring) when we got owned in hostile cause we totally sucked in whoring wars then. Pyro could have threatened to farm out to pew pew then etc, but didn't do so.

Naturally, its frustrating to be in crs/Stefan spot prior to this incident. I reassured them that I know how it feels and asked them for their plans. I don't totally understand their rest of the age plans (answers varies) but the gist is that they would want to war fluffy after fluffy-pandas, and perhaps pandas after that.

I looked at charts and did some calculations, and offered them to give 11.5k acres (8.4%) for an eoacf. This drops them to ~126k acres which still gives them a prime position to war fluffy. And they don't have to think about crazies for the rest of the age.

I explained that this is a very cheap/reasonable deal for a whoring kingdom to a whoring kingdom eoacf, and I rebutted their points that their kingdom would be demoralised and feels as if the age has ended if they were to give acres.. Well, they are still able to get very good wars vs fluffy and pandas.

There are some external parties here who have mentioned that 11.5k acres is very cheap/reasonable, and I'm even surprised zauper posted that! (Hah! I know where you play and which province! Inbox mails updates province location after you change kd!)

If I were to be super unreasonable and say demand 25% acres, no eoacf, no more growth bla bla. Sure. By all means, exploit a loophole and dodge us. Crs has even mentioned a few posts earlier that was his intent.. But my cf request isn't anywhere close to those demands.

If we really want to be tricky and dodgy, I believe I could easily go up to Chrystal/krelim and ask him to notice some other kingdom with a 24/48hrs notice now. That makes this wsk notice invalid, and I can just notice etc etc .

If wsk wants to be tricky and not engage Chrystal/krelim, they can just always keep on renoticing or notice some random coordinated kingdom 1000hrs notice before this notice with Chrystal kd ends.

Do we want to encourage all of those plays listed in the above two paragrahs for the whoring tier in this era of Utopia?

As it stands currently, crazies 48hrs notice on wsk still carries on. I've not been convinced yet to pull it back, and will accept any consequences. I'm fine with doing diplo with wsk/others in the mean time.

To crs/Stefan : we can always talk if needed :)

To The expendibles/godly/mango: I have spoken to great lengths to blizz about this situation, and I would say we are both very frank and honest with our views on this situation/age ending. I'm fine with sharing the logs of our convo with any of you, just gotta check on blizz's side. We both know that the only way crazies will ever catch up to you guys is cRAZiEs getting acres from kingdoms you have committed to eoacfs. There's no hiding that. It is natural in utopia politics/strategy/diplomacy for you to not encourage that to happen, and that's Utopia. And my job is to convince them otherwise.. I'm sure you have done your calculations 11.5k acres is nothing compared to your orcs low nw whorability.. It only requires you to put in more efforts to land crown. I'm sure we both calculated that the chances of acres from pandas2crazies is pretty low.

I'm also glad to find out that both our kingdoms have turned down farm war requests this age thus far.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    Good morning!

First and foremost, this won't meet flogger's #3paragraphs forum post requirements. So please go easy on me.

There's a total of 2 cfs that cRAZiEs did this age that wasn't done by me, and this was during the period where I had a weekend holiday trip to Penang. With that being said, we will still stick to the gist and spirit of those 2 deals that we made. I consider myself having 3 vice leaders, and they are daddio, Steve and heiney respectively.

This is my first time seeing those logs as daddio is on a holiday, but he did warn me that he might have unknowingly agreed to a no notice into a notice cf, and that's cause he wasn't paying attention and believes in the spirit of all deals.

I have spoken at lengths with Stefan & crs over the past few days, and understand their frustrations of the spot which they are in now. It is difficult for a top warring tier leader to transit to whoring tier, and manuevere around cfs and position themselves well. I've been there done that with the old Pyros and there were numerous times we had to give acres4cf when we got outmaneuvered and owned. Most notably 25%(or was it 20%?) of our acres to cr 5 ages back (first age in whoring) when we got owned in hostile cause we totally sucked in whoring wars then. Pyro could have threatened to farm out to pew pew then etc, but didn't do so.

Naturally, its frustrating to be in crs/Stefan spot prior to this incident. I reassured them that I know how it feels and asked them for their plans. I don't totally understand their rest of the age plans (answers varies) but the gist is that they would want to war fluffy after fluffy-pandas, and perhaps pandas after that.

I looked at charts and did some calculations, and offered them to give 11.5k acres (8.4%) for an eoacf. This drops them to ~126k acres which still gives them a prime position to war fluffy. And they don't have to think about crazies for the rest of the age.

I explained that this is a very cheap/reasonable deal for a whoring kingdom to a whoring kingdom eoacf, and I rebutted their points that their kingdom would be demoralised and feels as if the age has ended if they were to give acres.. Well, they are still able to get very good wars vs fluffy and pandas.

There are some external parties here who have mentioned that 11.5k acres is very cheap/reasonable, and I'm even surprised zauper posted that! (Hah! I know where you play and which province! Inbox mails updates province location after you change kd!)

If I were to be super unreasonable and say demand 25% acres, no eoacf, no more growth bla bla. Sure. By all means, exploit a loophole and dodge us. Crs has even mentioned a few posts earlier that was his intent.. But my cf request isn't anywhere close to those demands.

If we really want to be tricky and dodgy, I believe I could easily go up to Chrystal/krelim and ask him to notice some other kingdom with a 24/48hrs notice now. That makes this wsk notice invalid, and I can just notice etc etc .

If wsk wants to be tricky and not engage Chrystal/krelim, they can just always keep on renoticing or notice some random coordinated kingdom 1000hrs notice before this notice with Chrystal kd ends.

Do we want to encourage all of those plays listed in the above two paragrahs for the whoring tier in this era of Utopia?

As it stands currently, crazies 48hrs notice on wsk still carries on. I've not been convinced yet to pull it back, and will accept any consequences. I'm fine with doing diplo with wsk/others in the mean time.

To The expendibles/godly/mango: I have spoken to great lengths to blizz about this situation, and I would say we are both very frank and honest with our views on this situation/age ending. I'm fine with sharing the logs of our convo with any of you, just gotta check on blizz's side. We both know that the only way crazies will ever catch up to you guys is cRAZiEs getting acres from kingdoms you have committed to eoacfs. There's no hiding that. It is natural in utopia politics/strategy/diplomacy for you to not encourage that to happen, and that's Utopia. And my job is to convince them otherwise.. I'm sure you have done your calculations 11.5k acres is nothing compared to your orcs low nw whorability.. It only requires you to put in more efforts to land crown. I'm sure we both calculated that the chances of acres from pandas2crazies is pretty low.

I'm also glad to find out that both our kingdoms have turned down farm war requests this age thus far.
    You didn't even respond to meep, why you gotta leave me out :(

Enthusiast
    Good morning!

If we weren't open for talk... then excuse me, u want a electronic parrot to talk to ur head 24/7???
    but all ur reply was the same: Im not a bluffer, I dont wanna trick you, dont trust the others.. trust me.. I leaded pyro from war to whore.. I am the best.. gimme acres and trust me its the best for you.

P.S: and again as a reminder.. all we say here have solid whatsaap proof, no exageration ;)
    annyway Im off to sleep, gn

P.S2: and I really enjoy what u did here: "I'm also glad to find out that both our kingdoms have turned down farm war requests this age thus far." annother guru phrase with twisted reasons ;)
    Last edited by cRs; 21-07-2015 at 00:37.

Crs/Stefan: if this is how you want to transit from a top warring tier kingdom to a whoring tier kingdom. Go ahead. A good whoring leader will know he's outplayed and outstrategized, and know when to accept an extremely fair acres4cf deal which gives you more maneuverability and still be able to achieve what you want to achieve. Though.. Stefan has mentioned that he feels wsk still have small changes to crown. Sure np with that. But in all honesty, this deal is your best option as you don't have to worry about #1-#2 for the rest of the age. Instead of keep thinking of ways to dodge or out farm

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    If we weren't open for talk... then excuse me, u want a electronic parrot to talk to ur head 24/7???
    but all ur reply was the same: Im not a bluffer, I dont wanna trick you, dont trust the others.. trust me.. I leaded pyro from war to whore.. I am the best.. gimme acres and trust me its the best for you.

P.S: and again as a reminder.. all we say here have solid whatsaap proof, no exageration ;)
    annyway Im off to sleep, gn

P.S2: and I really enjoy what u did here: "I'm also glad to find out that both our kingdoms have turned down farm war requests this age thus far." annother guru phrase with twisted reasons ;)
    Dont cry. No one force you to play up high in the chart...just intra raze...your problem solved.

weren't cj the one that ruined a bunch of top wars last age to FSU the top? Wave kds before war and steal them? Also messaging the server for charity land, you give land, i give you science or gold.
    I dont see a reason for this man to complain about anything. On top of this his neutrality during awar was BS, no matter what side you are on.

**************** The republic of China ****************

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Guilty Conscience View Post
    weren't cj the one that ruined a bunch of top wars last age to FSU the top? Wave kds before war and steal them? Also messaging the server for charity land, you give land, i give you science or gold.
    I dont see a reason for this man to complain about anything. On top of this his neutrality during awar was BS, no matter what side you are on.
    U mad bro?

This cj guy is really something, lol. What made him think he got a chance to crown after FSU half the server. Expendables ftw!

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by scheffie View Post
    U mad bro?
    U mad noob?
    Seems so.... #nocrownforCJnoobs

**************** The republic of China ****************

Crs/Stefan: if this is how you want to transit from a top warring tier kingdom to a whoring tier kingdom. Go ahead. A good whoring leader will know he's outplayed and outstrategized, and know when to accept an extremely fair acres4cf deal which gives you more maneuverability and still be able to achieve what you want to achieve.
    I find this funny coming from you....
    Talking about transit and all...

Maybe u should ask a few players in expendables how they feel about your transit from last age to this age!?
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Forum Addict
    If I was CJ I would notice CP too. Then trade hits that leaves the notice void since it went to hostile then send a CF to CP and notice WSK.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    I find this funny coming from you....
    Talking about transit and all...

Maybe u should ask a few players in expendables how they feel about your transit from last age to this age!?
    I thought u were taking 'at least' an age off. Or are u finally admitting u play in pandas:)?

Thread Information