Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Realization: The name "Emeriti" encourages the use of "Abs"

Strategy Moderator
    Sure, it's easy enough. I only objected to the sudden emphasis on this by the BB side as a political strategy to try and gain support and pretend like they were having an alliance war against Absalom.

Needs to get out more
    For most of us it's just a nick. However, I was surprised at some of the emotional reactions to the idea of joining the awar.
    To my mind it was just a matter of fun. Since Emeriti was on the losing side I would've chosen them simply for the strife.

I'm far from morally blind. I respect both sides in the conflict and take the transgressions at face value. The insinuations are a plenty and I enjoy great conspiracy theory. We're all dirty. I play the game with a degree of chivalry but I'm still dirty. I could tell when I visited those old kingdoms in the lower tier and understood how they play. Through some frustration I discovered the secret of their longevity was in their happiness. The perspective is refreshing.

The problem is that we are prepared to use meta gaming to win. We will lean on mechanics to achieve position which brings us higher competition and we continue. In the end it's a practice of mathematical execution with toys to crunch numbers and monotonous strats. Diplomacy is forfeit in the end as it stands in the way of winning.

I can't function in the lower tier because the culture is to avoid guys like us, and it works. I'm driven to retaliate bottom feeders; It's very much part of my challenge idiom. This makes me unsuitable in the kingdoms I love to love. Ambition is overrated ;-) but it's a powerful drug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Strategy Moderator
    Alliance wars used to be between two alliances. This was a good old fashioned deal break and gb on the #1 kingdom into their war.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Alliance wars used to be between two alliances. This was a good old fashioned deal break and gb on the #1 kingdom into their war.
    He hit into EOWCF just like the logs told him to do it.

Can't wait to destroy your alliance again next age you lying cheat.

Sir Postalot
    Seems odd then that it took our side like a few days to get any support, yet you managed to get both the kds that warred us OOP so you could explore away to drop everything and help you within 12 hours. I planned the whole thing and couldn't get anyone else to help us within 12 hours

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Seems odd then that it took our side like a few days to get any support, yet you managed to get both the kds that warred us OOP so you could explore away to drop everything and help you within 12 hours. I planned the whole thing and couldn't get anyone else to help us within 12 hours
    Dude flogger, I know fpyro is a joke, but saying they didn't help since the beginning is a but harsh considering they took the beating your kingdom didn't have the balls to get.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Flogger, now you're whining about the kingdom that you farmed up to #2 and 30% bigger than the rest of the server? Emeriti had no relations with them at all before your deal break into the Pyro war. I had never even talked to meep until after he was already helping.

As for the kingdom that warred Pyro, that's also been discussed extensively. I knew their monarch but hadn't been in contact with him and he didn't know Pyro's loc or Emeriti's loc and didn't discuss his target with Emeriti. Had he asked, Emeriti would have tried to talk him out of fighting Pyro. Nesta13 has already posted himself that it should have been a clear farm war for Pyro but Pyro made internal mistakes.

You didn't figure you'd need much more help when you already had 2 of the top 3 kingdoms and were deal breaking and hitting the other one into war. You brought in your other allies (like FS who you helped last age) soon after when it became clear Pyro was incompetent and getting farmed despite your help.

Forum Addict
    Flogger, now you're whining about the kingdom that you farmed up to #2 and 30% bigger than the rest of the server? Emeriti had no relations with them at all before your deal break into the Pyro war. I had never even talked to meep until after he was already helping.

As for the kingdom that warred Pyro, that's also been discussed extensively. I knew their monarch but hadn't been in contact with him and he didn't know Pyro's loc or Emeriti's loc and didn't discuss his target with Emeriti. Had he asked, Emeriti would have tried to talk him out of fighting Pyro. Nesta13 has already posted himself that it should have been a clear farm war for Pyro but Pyro made internal mistakes.

You didn't figure you'd need much more help when you already had 2 of the top 3 kingdoms and were deal breaking and hitting the other one into war. You brought in your other allies (like FS who you helped last age) soon after when it became clear Pyro was incompetent and getting farmed despite your help.
    the more you talk, the more ridicilous you sound..

Post Demon
    I might be wrong but i seem to recall when FS started hitting into your war Pyro was beeing hit by 3 outside kd's while you were only beeing hit by bb.
    At that point headcount was 4v3 for your side, and than sleepy joined making it 5v3.

I dont mind when you guys question bb's ethics and are they entitled to start fullout war with you, but its really annoying when you spin that mantra how bb gathered alies and gb'ed a lone kd.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    I might be wrong but i seem to recall when FS started hitting into your war Pyro was beeing hit by 3 outside kd's while you were only beeing hit by bb.
    At that point headcount was 4v3 for your side, and than sleepy joined making it 5v3.

I dont mind when you guys question bb's ethics and are they entitled to start fullout war with you, but its really annoying when you spin that mantra how bb gathered alies and gb'ed a lone kd.
    it doesnt fit their agenda of denying having an alliance - the day which they will claim noone was razing pyro is not far..

Strategy Moderator
    It's the norm when a kingdom is deal broke and waved into war for others to stand up against it. It's happened several times in recent ages and no pre-existing alliance was ever required. Yes, after Emeriti was deal broken and waved into war, several kingdoms did help them. Of course these kingdoms were razing Pyro after BB started razing Emeriti into the war. Your numbers are wrong but that's not really important. Emeriti took more damage from outside hits in that war than Pyro largely due to BB being a lot bigger than other outside kingdoms involved.

Post Demon
    It's the norm when a kingdom is deal broke and waved into war for others to stand up against it. It's happened several times in recent ages and no pre-existing alliance was ever required. Yes, after Emeriti was deal broken and waved into war, several kingdoms did help them. Of course these kingdoms were razing Pyro after BB started razing Emeriti into the war. Your numbers are wrong but that's not really important. Emeriti took more damage from outside hits in that war than Pyro largely due to BB being a lot bigger than other outside kingdoms involved.
    Actually the norm is for people to do nothing about it. However some who have friends and connections assemble group of KD's and fight. That is what you did and its really pointless to argue was it alliance or not. It has nothing to do with community, it was all your connections.
    I believe your agenda is to be able to say abs never lost an awar and iam perfectly fine with that claim, however when your argumentation overflows your goal like it does now and starts to defy reason it gets real tiresome, real fast.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    the more you talk, the more ridicilous you sound..
    Please. Some of us are savvy to forum rhetoric. Let them be wild in their natural habitat.

" shhh. (whispered) There's one now. Slowly circling the CF agreements. Let's see if he takes a nibble. "
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by bombdigie View Post
    He hit into EOWCF just like the logs told him to do it.

Can't wait to destroy your alliance again next age you lying cheat.
    Cheaters calling cheaters cheaters. ;)
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Thread Information