Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Realization: The name "Emeriti" encourages the use of "Abs"

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by DoOrDie View Post
    Hi

1) ASF didn't choose the kd's name
    2) Emeriti was chosen not in regards of retired absalom players, but in regards of very good retired utopian players. It was also and mainly chosen because it meant we weren't playing "seriously".
    3) Absalom was an alliance of kingdoms and this is a kingdom. So when people says they beat Absalom in an alliance war, it's false because Absalom doesn't exist anymore.

Bye
    Abs seems to be pretty concerned with claiming they didn't lose an alliance war. So simple question: are ya gonna have an alliance next age? So like if I declare alliance war at age start can ya lose that one? Cause I'd recommend getting an alliance, cause one kd ain't gonna cut it. #scoooop

tbh i think 3 ages ago, they were called 'asfkd'.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Before it was called absalom alliance now its only absalom with no alliance ;)
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by bombdigie View Post
    I like to think that's me and bombdigie in the picture.

Needs to get out more
    Johnny Cash Effect ~

Well, I grew up quick and I grew up mean,
    My fist got hard and my wits got keen,
    I'd roam from town to town to hide my shame.
    But I made a vow to the moon and stars
    That I'd search the honky-tonks and bars
    And kill that man who gave me that awful name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Abs seems to be pretty concerned with claiming they didn't lose an alliance war. So simple question: are ya gonna have an alliance next age? So like if I declare alliance war at age start can ya lose that one? Cause I'd recommend getting an alliance, cause one kd ain't gonna cut it. #scoooop
    Genuine question for Mr flogger.

Do you really think this game can support an alliance?

Cuz to this nub, abs vs Feyrplay sounds very boring and would take up the entire t20-30.

I'd rather play in a 1vs1 landscape where ghettos I play in meet the Freeakstyles and such and let the growth kd's do their thing. :)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    Genuine question for Mr flogger.

Do you really think this game can support an alliance?

Cuz to this nub, abs vs Feyrplay sounds very boring and would take up the entire t20-30.

I'd rather play in a 1vs1 landscape where ghettos I play in meet the Freeakstyles and such and let the growth kd's do their thing. :)
    Bishop should just count heads at start...island 1 & 2 v 3 & 4
    -Gurch

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    It's no secret that Emeriti was founded by former Absalom players and we don't deny or hide this. What I have said and continue to say is that Absalom was an alliance of kingdoms while Emeriti was a lone kingdom with no formal allies.

Prior to the deal break and gb on Emeriti, people mainly called them ASF kd or Emeriti or some parody spelling thereof. After the deal break and gb on Emeriti, many of the Feyr Play alliance people began an intentional PR effort to try and imply that their acts were "an alliance war" to distract from the reality that they just deal broke and gb'd a solo kingdom into their war. This is what I took objection to.
    Better clue in Emeriti leadership before they do something stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    The onus is not on us to end this "alliance war". We, ironically, do have an alliance, and one whose resolve - and ethics - have only been hardened by this bull****.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelia Capitolina View Post
    Better clue in Emeriti leadership before they do something stupid.
    jdorje said that regarding this past war?

A Panda enjoying the sun!

Quote Originally Posted by AMP View Post
    jdorje said that regarding this past war?
    Yes, you can read the whole post in context, by clicking the little blue rectangle next to his name.

Or go to page 76 in the awar thread.

Post Demon
    Afaik abs never lost an awar so I guess they dont want to tarnish their score with what is basically little scuffle in a drying pond ...

Personally i find it both easy and apropriate to refer to them as abs so ill keep doing that anyway.

So Bour played in Emeriti after all. How about that. Multi? Someone light the Bishop signal!

Citadela01 is on the right track, calling Emeriti for Absies has nothing to do with the Alliance but its a easy reference point for a kingdom. That Abs kd people will know right away.

Strategy Moderator
    Korp, Bour played in Emeriti 2 ages ago and hasn't played there since. This was already discussed.

Flogger, your kd got farmed 1v1 by Emeriti 2 ages in a row. When it looked like you were heading for being farmed 1v1 a third age in a row, you had to resort to deal breaking and waving into war to prevent it. When Abs existed, you never had the balls to pull such **** and "awar Absalom". Now that Abs disbanded ages ago, you suddenly have the courage to gb a lone kingdom and pretend like you alliance warred Absalom.

I didn't have the time to play this age and won't next age. If I did want to reform Absalom or a new alliance, you can bet you'd get your ass handed to you just like you did 9 out of the 10 times we've had 1v1 wars.

Talkin about balls when hiding behind an alliance pretty much his whole Utopia career :) Oh the irony :)

"I didn't have the time to play this age and won't next age." <- this is pretty funny as well "I didn't have time to play this and won't next age but I will spend day after day after day posting in the forums for hours" In that perspective it would be much less time consuming to play Utopia. :)

I don't have the time to train karate, but if I did, I would be stronger than you and break your neck! Feel intimidated yet?

Thread Information