Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: mysterious case of the missing pyro

mysterious case of the missing pyro

where is nesta? why was nesta not king or stew? why is #pyromaniacs no longer around? is pyro dead?
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

NesTa13 (S) Human 4,285a 703,087gc 164gc Lord

This game was too easy... think of something else...

I am getting a lot of questions on irc about why we are hitting pyro.

Let's explain. Their cf consisted of them saying they would be willing to give us yr 5-8 cf. No notice or anything. So that tells me they want to farm me at some point. So after the awar bombdigigity annoyed me by breathing air. I found out what prov he was and sent something along the lines "Chrystal is coming for you. You gonna die." So they put up their cows a little bigger than my two smallest. They then decided to sit on 165k def at 11.5k acres. They were not safe to do that. Not with a fsu kd fully pumped that they planned on farming at some point.

Did I deal break in any shape or form? No. I hit before I could be hit. Also we made 6 hits initially. 2 on each cow and 2 on bombdigigity. We then waited for diplo to start. No one ever showed up on irc. Nor did they respond via in game. We starved a cow. Waited. No response. So our only option was to start razing. We figure they will take it to war and start bounce wave. The best thing we could do is make their acres disappear.

Now first and foremost we are a fsu kd. Don't expect to farm me and then sit on 150-160k def.

And let me stress this point. This had nothing to do with any awar business. It was purely the fact we were protecting ourselves and more importantly bombdigigity annoyed me.
    Last edited by Chrystal Palace; 24-07-2015 at 14:41.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post

Let's explain. Their cf consisted of them saying they would be willing to give us yr 5-8 cf. No notice or anything. So that tells me they want to farm me at some point. So after the awar bombdigigity annoyed me by breathing air. I found out what prov he was and sent something along the lines "Chrystal is coming for you. You gonna die." So they put up their cows a little bigger than my two smallest. They then decided to sit on 165k def at 11.5k acres. They were not safe to do that. Not with a fsu kd fully pumped that they planned on farming at some point.

Did I deal break in any shape or form? No. I hit before I could be hit. Also we made 6 hits initially. 2 on each cow and 2 on bombdigigity. We then waited for diplo to start. No one ever showed up on irc. Nor did they respond via in game. We starved a cow. Waited. No response. So our only option was to start razing. We figure they will take it to war and start bounce wave. The best thing we could do is make their acres disappear.

Now first and foremost we are a fsu kd. Don't expect to farm me and then sit on 150-160k def.

And let me stress this point. This had nothing to do with any awar business. It was purely the fact we were protecting ourselves and more importantly bombdigigity annoyed me.
    Will there be war?

Yes. It's inevitable now.

Post Fiend

watch out their buddies though :)

hmm, are ghettos able to hit them? 150k is sexy for my lil attacker however i dont want BB to raze me :D

They can't interfere. We did nothing wrong. And as I have stated we are not involved with any alliance at this time. And flogger has my kd on lock down since there are more ex BB players than any other. Although I think now simians are tied with BB in our kd.
    Last edited by Chrystal Palace; 24-07-2015 at 17:04. Reason: Their to there

Regular
    They can't interfere. We did nothing wrong. And as I have stated we are not involved with any alliance at this time. And flogger has my kd on lock down since there are more ex BB players than any other. Although I think now simians are tied with BB in our kd.
    You mean that you just razed a kingdom that explored big provinces that could farm you while you have ex-BB players in your kingdom?

Quick, lets gangbang BB!

Also have ex abs players too. So lets gangbang abs and BB

Anyway let's update.

We took 4k acres in tm hits opening wave. They went for and we sent gold dragon. Their one cow started to starve a few ticks but they in top if that now. Some are training others are not. The one cow that didn't starve isn't training.
    We got no reply so we then proceeded to raze them from fort to fort. I think total they lost somewhere around 8-10k acres so far. We are all in now. We can't let the pressure up. We actually got some pezzie space from the initial wave. We also proceeded to steal their gc
    The one cow lost about 100mil. The other lost about 40-60mil. They have a saph pointed at us but our tms suck anyway so we will prolly tank that one. I know how good their tms are so we have a saph pointed at them and ready to fly when they declare. While they aren't training we continue to add def. We expect a bounce wave so we have our build set up accordingly. We will see what happens

Post Fiend
    Also have ex abs players too. So lets gangbang abs and BB

Anyway let's update.

We took 4k acres in tm hits opening wave. They went for and we sent gold dragon. Their one cow started to starve a few ticks but they in top if that now. Some are training others are not. The one cow that didn't starve isn't training.
    We got no reply so we then proceeded to raze them from fort to fort. I think total they lost somewhere around 8-10k acres so far. We are all in now. We can't let the pressure up. We actually got some pezzie space from the initial wave. We also proceeded to steal their gc
    The one cow lost about 100mil. The other lost about 40-60mil. They have a saph pointed at us but our tms suck anyway so we will prolly tank that one. I know how good their tms are so we have a saph pointed at them and ready to fly when they declare. While they aren't training we continue to add def. We expect a bounce wave so we have our build set up accordingly. We will see what happens
    Thats a lot of gc, u seem to be money king right now and sapphire wont make it effective fort to fort opping :)

If their tms are really good why they needed sapphire? :)

i am lilnub.

Needs to get out more
    You want t/ms to whine and sapphire usually evokes balling.

As a guy who has played undead cleric a lot I wondered why we didn't tank everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

This is day two of us hitting with no response. Were are you nesta!? Why you hiding? Come play with sweet Chrystal. Anyway our next move is to reset all provs. We gonna pull a twisty.

And flogger has my kd on lock down since there are more ex BB players than any other. Although I think now simians are tied with BB in our kd.
    Keep a tazergun loaded at all times man, those monkeys get out of control sometimes.
    I talked to them ingame and its fun to see them around!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Strategy Moderator
    Go Xstal! Be careful though, razing a kd before they train up is a gb'able offense and worthy of you or anyone associated with you being deal broke and waved into war.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Go Xstal! Be careful though, razing a kd before they train up is a gb'able offense and worthy of you or anyone associated with you being deal broke and waved into war.
    You two good friends? Did you secretly plan last age farmout together also? That button got "slipped" 1h after you made a deal to Simians, right? CP just managed to release one prov after another at a perfect time for you to farm them in war also. This gave your core the acres you required to win the age. Was it all planned or was it just "lucky" events? Or was CP just the most noob player on the server? So many questions, very little answers....

Emeriti got struck by some karma this age maybe...
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Thread Information