Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: mysterious case of the missing pyro

No anri. None of that is the case. I went to you. I went to BB. I got into a situation last age I couldn't get myself out of. I asked for advice. We thought we could intra raze but we learned we couldn't do it. And they were waiting for us to release the last cow. We got away with it on the first two.
    I did not intend to farm out and give a crown. And this age we only messed with people that had no chance to crown.

We went after pyro. We figured it's eoa and we could use some fun. We were trained for wsk. And bobmatter how many times I threaten to raze into wars it still strikes me as wrong. CRS and I talked and he said sorry for the way **** went down. So we moved on. We went through our cf to find someone we could war and have a challenge. Sadly pyro is MIA.

Like I said we have more simians players and BB players than any others. If we had to choose a side it would have been BB. But zauper was in emeriti. And we didn't want to tear apart our kd over some bull****. So we stayed out of it.

As far as pyro is concerned I did message bomdigity and told him I was coming for him.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Game Date June 12 of YR5
    Real Date Sun, 21 Jun at 05:03 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Wise Baron ye4ah of Venom (x:x)
    Recipient The Wise Noble Lady dumdum of dorkus maximus (x:x)
    Subject Re:Hi

> The Wise Noble Lady dumdum of dorkus maximus (x:x) said: > > Just wanted to clarify. I'm gonna kill your prov but not for awar people but because you talk to much and you're an idiot. > > > Good day and <3 > Chrystal

http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=qy3P7jusPJY

his little youtube video was interesting as a reply. so we didnt need to serve notice but as far as notices go i guess this would be one. that was yr 5. so they knew for 5 weeks i was right around the corner.

Post Demon
    When both sides go postal in forums it drama, when only one does so its strutting and crying for attention.

well see im not crying for attention although i did want the attention. the way i figure it if i post what i did and the reasons i did it and the cf deals that were or were not made to allow me to do it then there is no reason for the spice girls alliance to interfere. :D

Forum Addict
    I smell awar coming up soon

Needs to get out more
    That'd liven things up. Why let the age go down in predictable fashion?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Addict
    I'll donate 2 credits for each time ****bomb gets killed! (up to a max of 10x)

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    You two good friends? Did you secretly plan last age farmout together also? That button got "slipped" 1h after you made a deal to Simians, right? CP just managed to release one prov after another at a perfect time for you to farm them in war also. This gave your core the acres you required to win the age. Was it all planned or was it just "lucky" events? Or was CP just the most noob player on the server? So many questions, very little answers....

Emeriti got struck by some karma this age maybe...
    Anri, I will make one post on this subject, then I hope you'll stop taking threads off topic on this. The first time I ever talked to Crystal was after he hit Emeriti's cows down while they were completely untrained and Emeriti asked me to help work something out with him. Crystal was polite and well spoken in the diplomacy, but we were unable to reach a deal. Emeriti was asking Crystal for some amount of their cow acres back. I think they wanted 60% back for EOA CF if I remember right. Emeriti had their cows wrecked by his hits. (They later got completely destroyed in the war but Emeriti gained overall.)

[17:19:48] <AquaSeaFoam> ok, so as for emeriti:
    [17:20:05] <AquaSeaFoam> my understanding is that they feel they are pretty well ****ed now already as far as their age chances
    [17:20:19] <AquaSeaFoam> so they can either cf you and then get owned by bb or whoever
    [17:20:39] <AquaSeaFoam> or they can make sure that they at least get some revenge ont he one who wrecked their chances
    [17:20:55] <Chrystal> I like the last one.
    [17:21:06] <AquaSeaFoam> ok, then i guess you and them are on the same page already
    [17:21:13] <Chrystal> Yeah
    [17:21:17] <AquaSeaFoam> so why did you start whining in the pub channel? ;)
    [17:21:27] <Chrystal> U wasn't whining
    [17:21:32] <Chrystal> I wasnt
    [17:21:53] <Chrystal> But I wanted an answer
    [17:21:54] <AquaSeaFoam> also, why would you want to raze yourself as you said there?
    [17:22:00] <AquaSeaFoam> that doesn't make sense does it?
    [17:22:15] <Chrystal> Because we knew it might happen
    [17:22:31] <Chrystal> But we won't be giving them the acres we took.
    [17:22:38] <AquaSeaFoam> why?
    [17:22:54] <Chrystal> Because it cost us to get them
    [17:23:20] <AquaSeaFoam> so since it cost you to get them, you want to cost yourself more to lose them?
    [17:23:29] <AquaSeaFoam> not very good logic i'm afraid
    [17:24:17] <AquaSeaFoam> can you show me the terms they asked you for before that you didn't like?
    [17:24:18] <Chrystal> Right but we will give them elsewhere I suppose. That's always an option
    [17:25:00] <Chrystal> Absolutly give me a moment I have tons of qq mail.
    [17:25:03] <AquaSeaFoam> thanks
    [17:25:50] <Chrystal> Also only way I see is offering up my halfer for cf but that's all I am giving up.
    [17:26:42] <AquaSeaFoam> well, i haven't even seen either kd page
    [17:27:00] <AquaSeaFoam> but my understanding is thay'd want a deal that let them compete again, otherwise there's not much point
    [17:27:57] <Chrystal> Well we can easily get 3 more waves in until they are able to do anything
    [17:28:10] <Chrystal> I think their gc is sitting in my kd somewhere
    [17:28:29] <Chrystal> So that's 3 waves then we farm out to someone.

We also discussed how the diplo got messed up to begin with where Emeriti thought they had an agreement that Crystal wouldn't hit them unless Emeriti hit him first and so on. In the end my opinion was that Emeriti messed up by not securing a formal official deal earlier. Crystal said Emeriti proposed:

[17:33:03] <Chrystal> Real DateThu, 29 Jan at 00:40 GMT+00:00SenderKing Bill Lumbergh the Rogue of Office Space (Emeriti)RecipientLady hand of jwuzi the Warrior of Chrystal Palace (Crystal)SubjectRe:hihi again
    [17:33:03] <Chrystal> Hi again,
    [17:33:03] <Chrystal> I appreciate that you are making a kingdom to mess around in CR's age off, but i think threatening to hit into wars and harass kds who hit you all age is just a bit over the top for a couple randoms. If you'd like to cf and head all of that off, I'd be glad to. If you would like some help hitting specific targets in your kd, I'd be glad to :p. but complaining to everyone on utonet about 3 randoms is kinda crappy :(
    [17:33:03] <Chrystal> if you arent going for growth/#1, I'd even be glad to cf you til eoa without any more attacks, just to make sure we stay out of your news, with the condition that if we are both in t5 after say week 3, the cf drops to 72h notice. What do you think?
    [17:33:22] <Chrystal> And who is to say we wouldn't be top 5 at some point?
    [17:33:44] <AquaSeaFoam> well, was there any counter offer by you after?
    [17:34:16] <Chrystal> yep leave us alone or we hit into your wars
    [17:34:47] <AquaSeaFoam> and apparently an unspoken "don't leave us alone and we tell you we won't go after you but then instead we'll hit your cows for 6k when you're not ready"
    [17:35:05] <AquaSeaFoam> err i didn't say that right
    [17:35:39] <AquaSeaFoam> an unspoken "even if you leave us alone we will tell you we won't go after you but then instead we'll hit your cows for 6k when you're not ready"
    [17:35:45] <Chrystal> Welk to be fair I did tell felonious that but we were prepping to hit Emeriti
    [17:35:57] <Chrystal> I couldn't very well say that now could i?

In summary, Crystal wanted to FSU on Emeriti because Emeriti hit him a few times early age. Emeriti was #1 at the time with big cows and were sitting on low draft. He hit down Emeriti's cows. Emeriti asked for ~60% of the land back for an EOA cf, but Crystal said he couldn't give that. Emeriti retaliated. Crystal hit more and gave the button. Emeriti pushed it and they warred. Emeriti had all of their cows completely trashed in the war but gained something like 27k acres overall counting the ww bonus. This was a lot less than the 68k Emeriti gained from BB.

There is no conspiracy, CHrystal is just bad at meter control.

Strategy Moderator
    If we wanted to talk real conspiracy, we could talk about how Crystal has more BB players than any others and hit down Emeriti cows before their upcoming fight with BB last age. Crystal states he went to Anri and BB for advice on the matter. He also said at the time in our diplo that he did the FSU and wouldn't give the acres back even though he personally was against it because his kingdom outvoted him on doing it.

Is it just a random coincidence that a kingdom with many ex-BB members did FSU on Emeriti by hitting down their cows shortly before their CF with BB was up? Does the FSu not working out as well as planned make it ok? Was it ok for Bour to hit BB this age to try and get a cf since he immediatley offered all land plus more back and in the end gave BB ~3x the land he took back? Hypocrisy anyone?
    Last edited by AquaSeaFoam; 25-07-2015 at 16:25.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    If we wanted to talk real conspiracy, we could talk about how Crystal has more BB players than any others and hit down Emeriti cows before their upcoming fight with BB last age. Crystal states he went to Anri and BB for advice on the matter. He also said at the time in our diplo that he did the FSU and wouldn't give the acres back even though he personally was against it because his kingdom outvoted him on doing it.

Is it just a random coincidence that a kingdom with many ex-BB members did FSU on Emeriti by hitting down their cows shortly before their CF with BB was up? Does the FSu not working out as well as planned make it ok? Was it ok for Bour to hit BB this age to try and get a cf since he immediatley offered all land plus more back and in the end gave BB ~3x the land he took back? Hypocrisy anyone?
    Its funny how you keep coming here posting day after day but claim you dont have time for Utopia. :)

Also, Bour said he didnt want to do it but was convinced by his former kd mates in Emeriti, the right thing wouldnt be razing at all. You act like its okey to collude with your former kingdom mates as long as you offer acres back.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post

Are you joking with us here? Me and Anri were ****ting our pants around the time because we got the news from YOUR kingdom that crystal had wanted a cf so he could go after us next etc.

Do that really sound like a guy who at the same time ask anri for advice? Either anri was doing some major cia-tactics on me or we were both paranoid about crystals kds.

Remember that we gave your kd a cf at the time? Its because we thought that you would cf crystal anytime soon and then we might get both crystal and pewpew at our hands at the same time and other similar scenarios. We did later find out that was never his intention though, but at the time we had no idea.

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    There is no conspiracy, CHrystal is just bad at meter control.
    I'm still not looking at kingdom pages till after declare. " who are these guys, a super kingdom? Oh.. "
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I never had any intentions of hitting simians. Them and BB have always been off of our radar. As well as CR. The deal we made as a kd. Was we don't hit BB and we don't hit CR. I actually wanted to hit pewpew while they were prepping for simians. But while I was at work or asleep or something emeriti got hit. And as the face of our kd I had to go with it. I make a lot of decisions in our kd. But there is actually 3 of us that say what goes. Kremlin is monarch. That was the deal from the start. I wanted to be stew not monarch and I wanted to deal with the cf. While he dealt with the nubs.

The emeriti thing was a disaster. I messed up by managing things. I should have been more forceful about hitting pewpew. I didn't want to hit emeriti at all because of what felonious and I talked about. But there was no cf set in stone. I didn't db. I turned out to be a liar to a good friend and she hasn't talked to me since. So was it worth it? No it wasn't but ibstand beside what i did.

I have no live for ASF. Not since he tried to go around me and donmy diplo for me with cj. I talk to cj every day on wassapp. He is a friend. I didn't need some abs scum to be my mouth piece. The only reason we didn't hit emeriti during the alliance crap is because they had CR people playing their that even our BB players respected.
    There was no conspiracy last age nor is there any this age.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Its funny how you keep coming here posting day after day but claim you dont have time for Utopia. :)
    It takes...what...15 minutes to make a big post on the forum? Let's say he makes 3 per day (which he doesn't). That's 45 minutes per day on the forum.

You think you can spend 45 minutes a day running a successful top kingdom?

Thread Information