Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: mysterious case of the missing pyro

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Jerks vs HRS OOP. Was fun. I don't seem to recall giving up much in terms of acres, but it did establish your 2 big Avians (we chained down 1 but you explored him back up quickly after the war).

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    we warred that age?
    Me wasn't there. Was with HRS the previous age but watched their movements because I like them. Lots of brilliant minds. Great kingdom to run nw zone/relay taps and still hit chain targets.

Oddball facts: no kingdom that has crowned hit me the age they crowned. This may also include the kingdoms I've occupied, but I have no way of confirming this. Anyways, this was most striking in 63 where I exchanged marches with BB, Emeriti, Pew and Sleepy. - I try to be big enough to give weight to this coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Fanatic
    Oh yeah. it was fortunate that those avians ended big. it would have sucked for a warring age, but those avians were in good spots as killers after that.

Despite any disagreements we have palem, it's mad respect that you tag up right at the start of the age. everyone should play that way.

The Jerks.

Thread Information