Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: mysterious case of the missing pyro

Regular
    You lefted one small part:

Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Since razes in war aren't aren't destroying acres but just land, the pre-war razes aren't accounted for so the summary should be -252 for ASFKD and -516 for BB
    Btw, it's not really hard to not lose that many acres in a ~52h war when you have many more attackers than your opponent and when you chose the WD wave.

Also, did you find the summary of last's age?

Quote Originally Posted by DoOrDie View Post
    You lefted one small part:

Btw, it's not really hard to not lose that many acres in a ~52h war when you have many more attackers than your opponent and when you chose the WD wave.

Also, did you find the summary of last's age?
    But wheres the farm and the owning?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Yea, the forum multi would obviously admit to ****playing. :)
    I admitted everything that was true, I won't admit anything else.

Yet, Emeriti has a pity crown and BB has recent b2b crowns. But I guess its easier to focus on some wars and not on the bigger picture.
    A pity crown? Emeriti crushed all their opponents last age, including the previous crown holder (fpyro) and the so mighty B2B champion.

Also, before the people that couldn't beat them 1v1 gangbanged them, they were in the best position to crown again this age.

Sir Postalot
    We woulda crushed everyone if Chrystal gave us 40k acres too!

Too bad we couldn't find out this age before anyone else got involved. Since emeriti so pro I imagine they woulda welcomed the challenge, rather than ask for yr10 CF then have you hit once I said no ;p

A pity crown? Emeriti crushed all their opponents last age, including the previous crown holder (fpyro) and the so mighty B2B champion.
    Yea and you forgot to mention the farming of Chrystal "Crushed" like Emeriti "owned and farmed" that we saw on war summary.

Also, before the people that couldn't beat them 1v1 gangbanged them, they were in the best position to crown again this age.
    lol. Positions that early dont mean **** any ghetto can be in a good position early game, end game is what matters.

Your in line for farmout acres flogger. And how did we poop on every kd that gave us cf? Did we deal break? No. We did not. Did we do anything against the rules? Again no. Did we out play pyro using anything we could? Yes. And for the record we were resetting not defecting. That is why we haven't hit or oped. Then when we got the message from the monarch of the kd that hit into war I decided let's do it this way.

This was my decision and my decision alone. Everyone else went along with it.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

June 23 of YR10
    Real Date Sun, 26 Jul at 16:09 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Conniving King Death of Death Valley 101 (x:x)
    Recipient The Wise Lady dumdum of dorkus maximus (x:x)
    Subject Attack into your War
    The person that attacked you(Deadpool) has left a message to everyone that he is moving on to better places. I will give you 1 guess on where he is headed.

Pyromaniacs

I am hoping he did what he did on his on and not on orders from his new Leadership. I think that would go down in the books as a serious violation of the general rules of an Honorable War, if there is such a thing in Utopia anymore. You know, "Outside interference" and all of that.
    I will swear to you that it has nothing to do with this Kingdom. We are not involved in anything like that and don't want to be. BUT, having said that, We would be happy to do whatever we can to fix this issue that was caused by one of our Kingdom Mates. He was a player with good standing and always played with honor, up until now. So you do what you need to on your end and I will await any communications you wish to send to me.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Sir Postalot
    That was a pretty damaging plunder on a 2800a province with 700k gc.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Hehe, it was crucial. We had a super secret strategy that hinged on those resources!! Foiled again.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Didn't you dealbreak and organize a bangbang because a 10k+ acre province lost 300 acres?

I recall something along the lines of it being about the principle...

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Didn't you dealbreak and organize a bangbang because a 10k+ acre province lost 300 acres?

I recall something along the lines of it being about the principle...
    I would imagine it to be prudent to take more than 5 minutes from receiving a message (dated the 23rd) from some random ghetto to defecting (also done on he 23rd), maybe like make a forum thread about it... could call it "Q for pyro...."

Strategy Moderator
    But you dont find ironic that how a ex Emeriti member just happends to raze the top contender of Emeriti under the false pretense that BB didnt "respond" fast enough. I just dont get this logic of yours, "Its okey to ****play as long as you say oyu are sorry and offer acres back" The damage is already done, its not that acres were lost thats the issue is the fact that the ****play occurred from the begining.
    Do you know what ironic means? It appears you don't. BB made a huge issue about how BB has never done anything wrong to anyone in recent ages and no ex-BB players have ever been involved in any FSU. They then deal broke and gb'd the #1 kingdom into a war just for advising a province to get a cf with BB and to threaten to raze if Bb wouldn't cf. The irony in this all is that ex-BB members did FSU on Emeriti the age before when Emeriti was #1 and had their cf with BB ending soon.

Emeriti did advice that Bour should raze BB, whats the difference?
    Now you're catching on! You're right, there was no difference between Emeriti's "crime" and BB's "crime." The only difference was in the punishments and the hypocrisy of BB.

Coming from somone that demand that people should quit playing Utopia after ingame actions, its pretty funny. :)
    Your response has nothing to do with my comment, but sure, let's talk about it. Realest announced that Sonata was back and most Sonata leaders were playing in a new kingdom along with Elit. At Cheese's request, I had previously agreed to gb Sonata if they were back for their previous deal break and gb on us (and Cheese for their betrayal of their allies.) I hesitated in fulfilling this commitment though because Elit said it was a different kingdom since he was there now. Then one of the Sonata leaders hacked two accounts in Rage and got them deleted which was confirmed by Bishop. You can call hacking and deleting provinces an ingame action if that suits you. Elit insisted that they were not Sonata and so I said he should kick out the Sonata members who were involved with hacking our accounts then. He refused. You can continue to bring this up in unrelated conversations every chance you get but I have nothing to hide there and I have no issue with posting the truth.
    lol. Positions that early dont mean **** any ghetto can be in a good position early game, end game is what matters.
    Right, and Emeriti were sages while BB were clerics. BB knew they had no chance endgame even if they somehow managed to beat Emeriti when BB was mad fat after doubling their size with their ww and mass explore.

Too bad we couldn't find out this age before anyone else got involved. Since emeriti so pro I imagine they woulda welcomed the challenge, rather than ask for yr10 CF then have you hit once I said no ;p
    It was 27k acres gained with much land transferred off Emeriti cows and onto their core. It was BB who gained 40 something k around this time in your farm war. I see how you could easily confuse Emeriti gaining 27k when your former members messed up their FSU with BB gaining 40 something k in their second farm war of the age. But sure, keep trying to change the numbers and make up crap since some people might actually believe you now that umunk no longer has the data stored from last age.

Emeriti did welcome the challenge this age. It's too bad you wouldn't just cf Bour when he first asked or at least when he was offering you all 380 acres back plus extra for cf. Then you could have fought Emeriti instead of trying to milk a little drama for all it was worth to the point of deal breaking and waving into war over it despite having already got 3x the land you lost back in a deal and being offered even more from Emeriti too. You didn't dare fight them 1v1 again after farming out 68k acres last age when you were 10% bigger and noticed them. But you showed Emeriti this age that it doesn't matter if they have the strongest kingdom when you have the strongest alliance. It seems you've also shown that to some other kingdoms after Emeriti as well. Grats.
    Last edited by AquaSeaFoam; 26-07-2015 at 21:35.

Sir Postalot
    How'd did you welcome the challenge this age? When you asked us for yr10 CF the first week of the age or when ya chose again to go to the easy route and fight pyro instead of us YR4?

So, chrystal's evidence is, he got a message from a ghetto monarch, who he does not know. Then with no investigation he defects three of his cows to OOW raze.....

I am still waiting for chrystal to produce something logical.....

ummmm check our news? There has been no new province that has joined us in the last 48 hrs at least...... January is when I see someone take over a province....

You really did not even bother to do a SN to at least attempt verification? Are you that reckless?
    Last edited by Sheister; 26-07-2015 at 21:34.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Regular
    Yea and you forgot to mention the farming of Chrystal "Crushed" like Emeriti "owned and farmed" that we saw on war summary.
    You mean when a FSU kingdom with ex-bb players in it razed Emeriti's cows while they were sitting on low defense and then they got outplayed by Emeriti 1v1?

You mean being bigger than the rest of the server with bigger cows as dw/sages and about to farmout fPyro (again)? Yeah, that looks like a kingdom that had no chance

But wheres the farm and the owning?
    That age, Emeriti had 7 TMs while BB had 2. If you wanna judge the result of that ~52h war where the loser got a wd wave and still ended up with less acres than Emeriti, then I'm afraid I can't do anything for you.

No, you would have cried to the whole server and organized a gangbang on Emeriti if that happend to you :)

Also, what was the summary between Emeriti and BB last age?

Thread Information