View Poll Results: Will FS double hostile Chrystals KD?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, DOUBLE 4 LIFE

8 57.14%
  • No, screw pyros

5 35.71%
  • FeyrPA steps in

1 7.14%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feyr Play Alliance Part 3

Feyr Play Alliance Part 3

Will Freeakstyle come to pyros aid in the current hostile situation vs Chrystals KD?

As we all know, Pyros double hostiled ED earlier in the age to help their friends... will FS return the favour?

If I was a betting man, I'd almost put the house on it, what are your thoughts?
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

my thoughts are that if pyro cant fight a ghetto with 17 active provs (or is it 16) then they shouldnt even play. i can just imagine the trololol that will occur when we get gb because pyro sucks without cJ.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Veteran
    Pls.

#NestasNubs

Aww.. u gaaiiss such meanies!

#StopBullyOnNesta #BulliesAllOver #Friendsfoundation

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

we are not bullying anyone. we hit before we got hit. and to be fair i thought we had 16-17 provs but we really have 15. so 15 v 25.

Needs to get out more
    There really isn't that much activity through most of the server.

I doubt Pyro can yield 25 active for this reason: many growth kingdom players throw in the towel when the crown is out of reach. Considering the recruitment arena, these may have been the majority of what's left.

For those of us who are active the game simply becomes more interesting. Just looking for each other is a game of cat and mouse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    There really isn't that much activity through most of the server.

I doubt Pyro can yield 25 active for this reason: many growth kingdom players throw in the towel when the crown is out of reach. Considering the recruitment arena, these may have been the majority of what's left.

For those of us who are active the game simply becomes more interesting. Just looking for each other is a game of cat and mouse.
    lol true
    #magi

Regular
    You guys are still playing?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    Will Freeakstyle come to pyros aid in the current hostile situation vs Chrystals KD?

As we all know, Pyros double hostiled ED earlier in the age to help their friends... will FS return the favour?

If I was a betting man, I'd almost put the house on it, what are your thoughts?
    We fight a top honour war and come out as #1 overall and you post about some random ghettos? LAME.

ALMOST AS LAME AS SENDING A 50% DRAGON
    redwood original. ben style.

KoC -> FAITH -> Identity Crisis -> andn00bs - > Reunion -> ZZ -> InZZo -> PewPew -> SPGC -> Havoc- -> CR -> Evil Dragons

(2003--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2015)

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    You guys are still playing?
    Nothing makes a buzzard feel like an eagle more than striking inactive growth provinces.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Ummm helluva? You have Benjamin playing there. Of course you would get honor crown.

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Considering how hard they're trying to recruit active players i'd be surprised if they couldn't maintain an active roster.

Sender The Wise King Dan7eL of Dan7eL (*:*)
    Recipient ------- (*:*)
    Subject Hey
    Hello, hope you are well.

I have been searching the Utopian data base online and i filtered it out so that i could locate some of the more active players on the game like ourselves. Your name was in the list of my criteria and we are currently recruiting 2 new players who need to be active.

If your interested in joining a top kd for next age and having lots of fun with us then let me know so we can talk some more. If not, please ignore this message and have a nice day and enjoy the rest of your age :)
    #CanWe-public @utonet

Quote Originally Posted by Engman View Post
    Considering how hard they're trying to recruit active players i'd be surprised if they couldn't maintain an active roster.

Sender The Wise King Dan7eL of Dan7eL (*:*)
    Recipient ------- (*:*)
    Subject Hey
    Hello, hope you are well.

I have been searching the Utopian data base online and i filtered it out so that i could locate some of the more active players on the game like ourselves. Your name was in the list of my criteria and we are currently recruiting 2 new players who need to be active.

If your interested in joining a top kd for next age and having lots of fun with us then let me know so we can talk some more. If not, please ignore this message and have a nice day and enjoy the rest of your age :)
    Good on them, active recruitment will ensure our top kds dont disband

P.S I also meant for all kds obv
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Needs to get out more
    The question is who would join(?). Based on who's left, not a statement of disrespect.

I've run across guys I figured would enjoy top play. The mistake I've made is not contacting a top and letting them have a look at the guy. I've always told the player to contact a top kingdom themselves thinking they'd pick the one they might like. Low self esteem unaccounted for.

What I'm saying is, the competitive nature of many actives is based in goal acquisition. While new recruits may feel obligated to show up( a rare condition called guilt or responsibility ) a margin of actives sag when the lights grow dim.

I'm glad these type of messages are being sent out. It's a sign of integrity in top leadership. Just be nice and only recruit conformists. My fun is matching blades with other chaos freaks in the lower tier. ;-)

On Topic: I'm trying to pay attention to the wide open tactics. I'm curious how the defection-offensive is working. I'm disappointed in CPs kingdom activity, but you get what you get.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 27-07-2015 at 13:28.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Wait so they sent the mass mail to the most active. Found one and he saw they went to war and plundered us.

I don't care how much gc this dude took. It proves pyro was in talks of recruiting him.

Such bull**** this feyr play alliance is. But we are the ones that were asked to stop hitting. Real nice BB.

Thread Information