Thread: looking for new recruits

looking for new recruits

hello everyone,

we will be recruiting some new players. we decided that next age we want to teach the players we have how to war. we would like to be a full kd for once. our kingdom just started 2 ages ago after some of us left top. 3/4 of our players have never played before but are super active. however we do have a few demands to join us. first is my personal demands. i want one selfie a week for the first 4 weeks of age or you can send me 4 selfies all at once.

our main form of communication is wassapp. its not required but it is strongly suggested and might end up being required unless you show us you are worth us taking the time out to send you an ingame message. we are by no means a leet group but we do know a thing or two about a thing or two. if we dont know then we can find out. we would prefer ghetto players that we can teach so they can blend well with our style. like i said we do plan on warring. so we need some activety. at least logging in to do prov management oow and be army semii in and out in war.

if you have any questions you can pm me here of find kremlin ervgotti or chrystal on irc. we need a few good tms and attackers so just let us know what you would prefer. as of now we have about 14 solid players and maybe 3-4 semi active ones.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

I didnt know big played in your kd, free bump
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

We are still looking for more players. I won't be running anything but my prov this coming age. It will be on big daddy erv. Of course Kremlin and myself will be helping him but he knows his stuff. If you wanna warar and not ghetto bash look us up.

Hi there.

I have tried contacting you on YM, but you were offline. I would like to get back into the game and your post seems to offer exactly what I have been looking for.

I am based in Romania and last played this game about 15 years ago ( 2000-2002 I think ), so I currently know absolutely nothing about the game anymore, but it is one of the games I enjoyed most while being a kid. My playstyle was focused on honor and I was playing a Halfling - Rogue.

I would like to start playing this game again in an organized kd that could bring me up to speed with information and needed tools. This time I would like to go for an Undead attacker, but I am not set on that. Please let me know if you think we could help eachother :).

Post Fiend
    Does your kingdom have a name? I'd like to check you guys out before I decide (or, at least, before I start getting my selfies ready). I've looked around, but the only kd I see that might be yours is one that has a province named "Chrystal Palace." That kd is a complete ghetto, though, and you've advertised a non-ghetto so I'm guessing that isn't you. If you can't give out your kd name, plz send me your location in a PM.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Mary Lennox; 31-07-2015 at 16:31. Reason: run on sentence

That would be us. We still have 2 provs that are defected. And we reset a few provs so things look bad right now. But I assure you looks can be deceiving.
    Look for ervgotti in irc or Chrystal or Kremlin. Irc isn't used in everyday kd business but it works to talk to us.

Also did I say we were not ghetto or that we would not ghetto bash? I dunno. I thought I always said it was our ghetto.

only a couple spots left.

2 spots left to make 25. we have munkbot!!!

Thread Information