Thread: Intra-war hits and dragons

Intra-war hits and dragons

Just venting here, but I find it ridiculous when a butthurt KD sends a freakin' dragon to the KD you're going to war with, and another butthurt KD keeps hitting into your KD when you're at war. The KD hitting into us? They hit first...five days ago...*eye twitch*

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    This is why you should close relations before going into war and assuming they'll just leave you alone.

Strategy Moderator
    Palem's advise is of course correct, but there are cases where that isn't always possible. Sometimes the ones hitting refuse any sort of cf attempts and the new war is the result of another uninvited wave by a kingdom who also won't cf.

Needs to get out more
    Just let it out guys and use the ignore button till you feel at peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Postaholic
    Hits into you are most likely because you pissed someone off. Don't be dicks and then it won't be returned to you.
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Lol, we made five hits into their KD after two of them plundered one of our provinces. Looked like a good war target...least until their king got butthurt and whined at us to stop or they would wait until we were at war and make hits...

Postaholic
    Plunder means you are holding too much. Simple, don't or you should expect to be plundered.

They told you what you what they were going to do and so now you are complaining about it when they are doing EXACTLY what they said.

Shakes head at the sillyness.
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Hits into you are most likely because you pissed someone off. Don't be dicks and then it won't be returned to you.
    Yea cause there isn't any assholes in Utopia that would do something like this just mess around...

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Plunder means you are holding too much. Simple, don't or you should expect to be plundered.

They told you what you what they were going to do and so now you are complaining about it when they are doing EXACTLY what they said.

Shakes head at the sillyness.
    Doesn't mean it isn't unethical to still do so AFTER doing what was asked and backing off them to look for another target.

Thread Information