Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So....

So....

Correct me if i'm wrong but weren't Flick of the Wrist and dorkus maximus CPs cows prior to defecting out of the pyro/cp war? Because they farmed out to expendables and might just have heavily influenced the race to the crown.

-3,165 dorkus maximus (0/21)
    -3,954 Flick of the Wrist (0/11)
    #CanWe-public @utonet

Regular
    The age of using multis to crown is over. Now you actually need friends to pull it off.

Enthusiast
    Who cares. This isn't anything new. There's no money involved in this ffs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Engman View Post
    Correct me if i'm wrong but weren't Flick of the Wrist and dorkus maximus CPs cows prior to defecting out of the pyro/cp war? Because they farmed out to expendables and might just have heavily influenced the race to the crown.

-3,165 dorkus maximus (0/21)
    -3,954 Flick of the Wrist (0/11)

Official Resident Troll of cRAZiEs

Forum Fanatic
    ^^ They were two of the three CP cows.

I'm told, thought I don't really know, that CP announced he was releasing in #tactics -- and Expendibles were the first kd to hit him, in spite of it taking ~15 minutes to get the CF cancelled.

Here's a related question for you: Over the hours when Expendables were hitting those provinces, why didn't their competition hit? CPs prov had 0 defense for ~24 hours. Seems unlikely that cJ's kd had troops out.

Poll: Who will land crown in age 65?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    Godly. This is Chrystal garuntee.
    Come on, he told us this was coming weeks ago.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Enthusiast
    Zauper, have you ever crowned this way? Just curious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    ^^ They were two of the three CP cows.

I'm told, thought I don't really know, that CP announced he was releasing in #tactics -- and Expendibles were the first kd to hit him, in spite of it taking ~15 minutes to get the CF cancelled.

Here's a related question for you: Over the hours when Expendables were hitting those provinces, why didn't their competition hit? CPs prov had 0 defense for ~24 hours. Seems unlikely that cJ's kd had troops out.

Official Resident Troll of cRAZiEs

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Poll: Who will land crown in age 65?

Come on, he told us this was coming weeks ago.
    It is known.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto_King View Post
    Yes. Zauper and cJ raced to farm Fratzia/Sleepy/CossCo (whatever they were called that age) after coss did his standard rage quit. Both hitting same tick in a race to see who could get most acres from a shelled kingdom.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto_King View Post
    From hitting provs? Sure, that's usually how one crowns.

Historically the kd that crowns, frankly, was the fastest to take advantage of the whore targets that expose themselves (exploring without off, not running enough def, releasing to spite someone, whatever) -- and CP's kd is probably the biggest threat for others to get free acres this age.

BoH points to one example (though it was early age and probably resulted in a 2k acre advantage spread across core, pretty negligible in the long run considering we didn't fight until 200k+), but there are a million others. If you don't have a deal -- or have a deal that allows it -- then kds race for the land.

From hitting provs? Sure, that's usually how one crowns.

Historically the kd that crowns, frankly, was the fastest to take advantage of the whore targets that expose themselves (exploring without off, not running enough def, releasing to spite someone, whatever) -- and CP's kd is probably the biggest threat for others to get free acres this age.

BoH points to one example (though it was early age and probably resulted in a 2k acre advantage spread across core, pretty negligible in the long run considering we didn't fight until 200k+), but there are a million others. If you don't have a deal -- or have a deal that allows it -- then kds race for the land.
    It was the best example i could think of that involved both you and cJ since you two should have been racing again this time. Example proves cJ understands how the races work, he was just too slow this time.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    It was the best example i could think of that involved both you and cJ since you two should have been racing again this time. Example proves cJ understands how the races work, he was just too slow this time.
    Frankly, I think cJ gave up on the age when he decided to EOA both pandas and wsk while in EOWCF -- fighting pandas was really their best bet at catching expendables, because the WW bonus is so big especially if they managed to gain land in the war (and especially if the gained land was over the whore cap).

we CF wsk without any qualms after war is because I personally dont like b2b and have never done it in my career.. and perhaps with the way how things went down. it's the 1 of the gestures cRAZiEs could do. we CF Pandas because yes I was too lazy/tired to fight another war due to work... and that I was also slightly afraid of warring a pumped Pandas 48hrs after eowcf which I may not gain much... and also I dont want to spoil any further relations (albeit its already poor right now) with them.
    Do I know that warring them was the most +EV to crown. yes I do.

and nope. i'm not giving up in crowning yet.. thats at least of 3 days ago.. I felt that my kingdom had about 20-25% chance at that point in time.. with this 7k unwhorable acres (and probably counting).. it probably drops it to 10%.

I dont think the issue is about who reacts faster to hit or not. the fact is that CP eoacf both of us. and those acres were presumably not supposed to go to the land chart competitors. the question of what my kingdom was doing during those times when expendibles were hitting. we were in eowcf. duhh. but mehh. it's fine. i guess this is how it works :P

I'm still not giving up on crowning.. and I know my kingdom odds... and my guys are ready to whore and add acres.. and we're going to make the superstar kingdom of expendibles work hard for their crown.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Forum Fanatic
    You don't like to b2b, but you don't mind threatening it to get more land? :P

You should probably have a better sense of deals, btw -- Expendables deal with CP allows us to hit them if it seemed like someone else was going to farm them (so yes, CP probably would have gotten waved by Expendables had WSK not retracted notice). Plus they defected, so it's open land. And exactly -- you were in EOWCF, so there's no reason why you wouldn't / shouldn't have been able to hit first.
    Last edited by Zauper; 28-07-2015 at 23:24.

You don't like to b2b, but you don't mind threatening it to get more land? :P.
    sure. explain.

You should probably have a better sense of deals, btw -- Expendables deal with CP allows us to hit them if it seemed like someone else was going to farm them (so yes, CP probably would have gotten waved by Expendables had WSK not retracted notice). Plus they defected, so it's open land. And exactly -- you were in EOWCF, so there's no reason why you wouldn't / shouldn't have been able to hit first
    as i mentioned. if this is how it works and these 7k++ unwhorable acres gets the kingdom of superstars a crown. so be it :P we all know utopia is justifying your own actions. we are both playing this game :)

and ofc. eowcf -> no chance of hitting first

CP offered me to hit the remaints of Flick of the wrist a few hours ago when I approached him asking wtf is going on. That prov is currently on 6.3k acres and 1.3mil. My kingdom wont be hitting him. I'm not going to settle for ~1.5-2k leftover acres after the current land favourites took 7k+ already. I would rather find these acres elsewhere, if any, by myself.

2 weeks. gl

Last edited by TheOne; 28-07-2015 at 23:37.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

cj...

What makes you think you have a chance to crown after having done a full age of FSU before this one?

Stop being naive... This age was over a long time ago...
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Thread Information