Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So....

The real strength to Expendable's roster is in that they have friends/contacts in every other top kingdom and a lot of ghettos i'd assume too. Pyro proved this ages ago that its the only way to win now. #NeverForgetShinra #RIP
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    sure. explain.
    You have done it before.
    as i mentioned. if this is how it works and these 7k++ unwhorable acres gets the kingdom of superstars a crown. so be it :P we all know utopia is justifying your own actions. we are both playing this game :)
    At most, half of those acres are above the whore cap -- but probably not even that for us if we were being super aggressive about it. Whore cap is probably around 7.5k, maybe 8k for us atm.
    and ofc. eowcf -> no chance of hitting first
    Because you have troops out? I'm confused. Is there a rule that prevents you from hitting a land def prov while in eow?

CP offered me to hit the remaints of Flick of the wrist a few hours ago when I approached him asking wtf is going on. That prov is currently on 6.3k acres and 1.3mil. My kingdom wont be hitting him. I'm not going to settle for ~1.5-2k leftover acres after the current land favourites took 7k+ already. I would rather find these acres elsewhere, if any, by myself.
    Kay.

Anri, as they say, an eye for an eye. It's fine if you want to take revenge this age. I'll man up and take full responsibility of what I did to you last age.

I know there have been talks going around by some people on how to outmanuevre cRAZiEs and making sure expendibles crown. That's Utopia.

These 7k cow acres may be significant in the days to come, and we will only know then. Expendibles played Utopia, and came up ahead in this event.

(We all know how a certain kd (was it bb?) that farmed octobrev cow many ages ago.. And the intra razed those acres afterwards. )

Don't think this thread needs me anymore.

Glhf expendibles

Parting quote

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    The real strength to Expendable's roster is in that they have friends/contacts in every other top kingdom and a lot of ghettos i'd assume too. Pyro proved this ages ago that its the only way to win now. #NeverForgetShinra #RIP
    Last edited by TheOne; 29-07-2015 at 00:20.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    cj...

What makes you think you have a chance to crown after having done a full age of FSU before this one?

Stop being naive... This age was over a long time ago...
    Pandamonium = Simians confirmed.

Strategy Moderator
    War for it!

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    War for it!
    CJs top would farm out massively to Godly's top

Godly's banks almost have more pop science than CJ's have all science.

Forum Addict
    I believe CJ still in contention...as long he make up with Nesta whose kingdom now close to 140k acres. should substantially give CJ quite an amount if both reconcile.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    I believe CJ still in contention...as long he make up with Nesta whose kingdom now close to 140k acres. should substantially give CJ quite an amount if both reconcile.
    Ah the long con comes to fruition...

Meh Feint. As much as I have told all parties involved that they need to get off their high horses and accept that they are both complementary and were part of a great team and don't need to be better than the other, I don't see anyone making nice again. They now have placed their own backs to the wall in their respective pride corners and refuse to do anything rational.

Sad but true.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    CJs top would farm out massively to Godly's top

Godly's banks almost have more pop science than CJ's have all science.
    It's interesting -- the two banks in Expendables are quite strong, as are a smattering of other provs. But generally, you wind up with upper core / calves (like 9-11k acre?) orcs with functionally no sci and low WPA. Think about it this way: Probably half of the 8-11k orcs are 5 weeks old or less, and whored that entire distance -- no sci, weak WPA, and a whoring personality instead of a warring personality. Not sure we'd outgain by much :p

There's also the matter of that third prov -- a bigger human is going to be much stronger than an orc. Humans topfeed quite effectively, especially in war.

Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    It's interesting -- the two banks in Expendables are quite strong, as are a smattering of other provs. But generally, you wind up with upper core / calves (like 9-11k acre?) orcs with functionally no sci and low WPA. Think about it this way: Probably half of the 8-11k orcs are 5 weeks old or less, and whored that entire distance -- no sci, weak WPA, and a whoring personality instead of a warring personality. Not sure we'd outgain by much :p

There's also the matter of that third prov -- a bigger human is going to be much stronger than an orc. Humans topfeed quite effectively, especially in war.
    Both those 2 banks have a combined 40 crowns!

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post

The bait is set, go for it CJ, classic 50/50 war!

Regular
    I guess none of you read the #1 & #2 reason why Crazies didn't war Pandas a 2nd time...

Forum Fanatic
    A couple years ago when Ovenmitt released and farmed out to friends (octobrev I think lol?), weren't the farmers asked to raze out the land they got and complied?

The Jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    A couple years ago when Ovenmitt released and farmed out to friends (octobrev I think lol?), weren't the farmers asked to raze out the land they got and complied?
    That was old Uto, new uto is race to farm. Just like with farm wars of the past (RBL vs Pew example) the farmer either had to raze off the excess or step out of race, the new age of uto is who can have the most farm wars (see all of last age). Have to evolve with the meta
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Thread Information