Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: So....

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Pandamonium = Simians confirmed.

Even though, or maybe even because, u are a moderator, you should not rely on that "safety" to do campaign propaganda for ur idols...stop spreading nonsense lies please.

Its getting ridiculous.

A Panda enjoying the sun!

I'm in charge of the propaganda around here! Give me 10k acres and no one will even know who Simians was anymore.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by AMP View Post
    Even though, or maybe even because, u are a moderator, you should not rely on that "safety" to do campaign propaganda for ur idols...stop spreading nonsense lies please.

Its getting ridiculous.

Needs to get out more
    Are we having the Kleenex talk again?

If I ask someone to hand me the box of Kleenex and they won't hand it over, but tell me it's tissue, I smack them and grab the box of Kleenex myself. - I'm trying to watch Hallmark Channel and you're ruining everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I apologize if u were joking, didn't bother to read all posts, too much unrelated stuff these days.

Just stumbled upon your comment and for someone who never played in Simians and plays in a kd that has nothing to do with Simians but having a very reduced number of former players of said kds, it gets annoying :P

A Panda enjoying the sun!

Regular
    I'd be annoyed if I played in Simians too

Simians went Super Saiyan 5 last age so with 6 they had to evolve into Pandas? #NoSpinZone
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Simians went Super Saiyan 5 last age so with 6 they had to evolve into Pandas? #NoSpinZone
    Or teh V was for some team that merged with simians and that team also got split up last age so Pandas is just some random new compilation? Who knows..

I dont play in Pandas for example.

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Quote Originally Posted by vir View Post
    Or teh V was for some team that merged with simians and that team also got split up last age so Pandas is just some random new compilation? Who knows..

I dont play in Pandas for example.
    Hi V, it's funny, Anry said same thing earlier this age but then after thorough investigation from BoH PI LLC we discovered he in fact did play there.

(I've completed investigation on you and it seems you play in a much larger and more dastardly kingdom.)

You can claim the V was a letter and not a roman numeral all you want, we all know the truth here... and that is, that Greece is poor so we stick with roman numerals.

Just because i play somewhere does not make it simians. I have not been involved what so ever in council/LS for example. I made it very clear that age 64 would be the last age of Simians and we aimed to win the age and then disband, many weird events took place and we ended #2 and disbanded. I wanted to whore and win, in fact i wanted to dominate every KD on the server and be a true powerhouse our last age, it would be a fitting end for Simians, tragically many players on the server could not bare to see this happen. It was still one of the strongest mix of people ive seen placed in one KD. The activity was insane and for first weeks it felt as if nothing could stop us when activity was something out of the ordinary and everyone gave it 100% to come out on top. I will remember that age for many reasons. It had some true beauty that i had not seen in at least 30 ages back from any KD on the server. Several of the players played good enough to be on the verge of burning out and some did, thats because all played to win with their hearts and gave it their very best. Now, pls dont mix that version of Simians V or past Simians with Pandas. Its entirely different things...
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Needs to get out more
    You tops never shared how important Lightning Strike was to the game. The mysteries slowly unfold...
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Just because i play somewhere does not make it simians. I have not been involved what so ever in council/LS for example. I made it very clear that age 64 would be the last age of Simians and we aimed to win the age and then disband, many weird events took place and we ended #2 and disbanded. I wanted to whore and win, in fact i wanted to dominate every KD on the server and be a true powerhouse our last age, it would be a fitting end for Simians, tragically many players on the server could not bare to see this happen. It was still one of the strongest mix of people ive seen placed in one KD. The activity was insane and for first weeks it felt as if nothing could stop us when activity was something out of the ordinary and everyone gave it 100% to come out on top. I will remember that age for many reasons. It had some true beauty that i had not seen in at least 30 ages back from any KD on the server. Several of the players played good enough to be on the verge of burning out and some did, thats because all played to win with their hearts and gave it their very best. Now, pls dont mix that version of Simians V or past Simians with Pandas. Its entirely different things...
    Right on man!
    #magi

Regular
    I thought we already proved pandas was simians?

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    I thought we already proved pandas was simians?
    The only certainty in life is that anry = angry

Needs to get out more
    I make up names for everyone and every kingdom.

Ball of Heroes
    The Expandable's
    Samoans
    ArcticSnowFlakes
    Abdominal
    Darkem

Even myself.

MudHut
    ________
    Weed bowls

Thread Information