View Poll Results: Will you make deals next age?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, and I will honor deals.

15 36.59%
  • Yes, but I will break my deals.

8 19.51%
  • No.

18 43.90%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will you do diplo next age?

Quote Originally Posted by Verminator View Post
    ^ That guy can't be any more obviously a Brit eh?
    Says the obvious Canadian.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Forum Fanatic
    Lol it took me a while to realize turning green meant razed and reset.

Honestly, strippers may have fake warred that age but sooo many people jumped on the wagon and used it as excuse to ****play them for ages after that. Yeah they dealbroke RBL but I think the punishment they endured from that was disproportional. They just didn't have a friend in the top so no one bothered to tell anyone to stop.

The Jerks.

Let's discuss my whining. My whining and throwing my toys around got wsk off my ass. It got me able to raze into pyros war and not get gangbanged. I mean I seem to be getting everything I want. So maybe I am either getting really really lucky or my tantrums are paying off?! Now tell me why you so bum hurt Ricko? Did our 17 provs kick your ass in war when you had 25 and a land advantage? Did I threaten to raze kill you? Why so mad brah? Talk to your sweet CP.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    Let's discuss my whining. My whining and throwing my toys around got wsk off my ass. It got me able to raze into pyros war and not get gangbanged. I mean I seem to be getting everything I want. So maybe I am either getting really really lucky or my tantrums are paying off?! Now tell me why you so bum hurt Ricko? Did our 17 provs kick your ass in war when you had 25 and a land advantage? Did I threaten to raze kill you? Why so mad brah? Talk to your sweet CP.
    .... evil... lolz
    #magi

I got some nice free acres off your kd ealier in the age before my monarch got an EOA CF with u guys. U were all sat on ridiculously low NWPA so was obviously getting fat for someone. Anyway, my bums a little sore because I asked about your KD and why we CF'd and one of the terms going around was FSU; me, being pretty noob, asked what it stood for. Upon finding out I had painted a pretty badass picture in my head of a hardcore FSU kingdom, attacking all, having it large, not bending over so others could crown. Sounds pretty intense huh!? Well you sir, shattered my image of that. Now when I think FSU, I think - guy who wants to be a boss but knows he can never achieve that so labels it like he doesnt care when in reality he really, really does. So please my sweet Chrystal, tell me my suspicions aren't true

Needs to get out more
    Hardcore FSUs are tough to come by, particularly independent FSUs. One problem is the nature of the beast; if nobody trusts you they'll try to drop you or have it done by proxy. Even this is unnecessary since most kingdoms hovering in the top 20 have some semblance of organization and agenda. The exceptions being the FSU kingdoms that have affiliations and happen to include exceptional talent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Ricko View Post
    I got some nice free acres off your kd ealier in the age before my monarch got an EOA CF with u guys. U were all sat on ridiculously low NWPA so was obviously getting fat for someone. Anyway, my bums a little sore because I asked about your KD and why we CF'd and one of the terms going around was FSU; me, being pretty noob, asked what it stood for. Upon finding out I had painted a pretty badass picture in my head of a hardcore FSU kingdom, attacking all, having it large, not bending over so others could crown. Sounds pretty intense huh!? Well you sir, shattered my image of that. Now when I think FSU, I think - guy who wants to be a boss but knows he can never achieve that so labels it like he doesnt care when in reality he really, really does. So please my sweet Chrystal, tell me my suspicions aren't true
    Well since we only have eoa cf with pandas who didn't attack us. BB who didn't attack us. Godly who did attack us. Cj who we gave land too. Jerks (maybe we don't have eoa but not sure) I am gonna have to call bull****. Also we don't play for anyone. We run our own thing. When godly found out it was us he stopped hitting and gave me eoa. We appreciated that. Now cJ on the other hand demanded acres or he was going to take them. So we gave him a few hits and gave him a big avian that went inactive. So he got his acres. Now to be fair I did post in irc I was on land defense and had like 2500 bpa. So it was free game.
    Now let's talk fsu. We warred a kd that hit us for two weeks. We didn't retal not one time. We let them exhaust themselves and we played with ops. We were at a disadvantage because we had 16-17 active provs and smaller in acres. They had 25. We fsu. We took their acres. We kept getting hit by a ghetto that was way smaller. We dropped nw and messed them up. Last age twisty from pewpew had to wassapp me and ask me to leave his gc alone and they offered a cf. We did this to a few others as well. We would have messed emeriti up but we sucked and failed. We answer to no one. Not even to beast blood. We might consider their requests. The main reason we stopped hitting pyro with razes is because we got tired of landing in kd with a cf. It ended up being the small guy was last one.
    So my friend whatever your name is (to lazy to scroll up) your ghetto did not have eoa cf with us. I did all diplo and I would never give a ghetto an eoa cf. Which is why I knew pyro didn't have one.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Hardcore FSUs are tough to come by, particularly independent FSUs. One problem is the nature of the beast; if nobody trusts you they'll try to drop you or have it done by proxy. Even this is unnecessary since most kingdoms hovering in the top 20 have some semblance of organization and agenda. The exceptions being the FSU kingdoms that have affiliations and happen to include exceptional talent.
    Can u offer any examples of known KD's that have actually achieved this in the past?

Well since we only have eoa cf with pandas who didn't attack us. BB who didn't attack us. Godly who did attack us. Cj who we gave land too. Jerks (maybe we don't have eoa but not sure) I am gonna have to call bull****.
    X:X EoA CF (Chrystal's FSU kd)

thats copied and pasted from our forum list of CF's. So either - your poor at keeping track of your deals, your bull****ting, or my monarch is bull****ting. I believe you've had dealings with him, so would be interested to know if you beleive it is him who is bull****ting.

Also we don't play for anyone. We run our own thing. When godly found out it was us he stopped hitting and gave me eoa. We appreciated that. Now cJ on the other hand demanded acres or he was going to take them. So we gave him a few hits and gave him a big avian that went inactive. So he got his acres.
    Thats fair enough, CJ should have taken acres, you screwed him over.

Now to be fair I did post in irc I was on land defense and had like 2500 bpa. So it was free game.
    Now let's talk fsu. We warred a kd that hit us for two weeks. We didn't retal not one time. We let them exhaust themselves and we played with ops. We were at a disadvantage because we had 16-17 active provs and smaller in acres. They had 25. We fsu. We took their acres. We kept getting hit by a ghetto that was way smaller. We dropped nw and messed them up. Last age twisty from pewpew had to wassapp me and ask me to leave his gc alone and they offered a cf. We did this to a few others as well. We would have messed emeriti up but we sucked and failed. We answer to no one. Not even to beast blood. We might consider their requests. The main reason we stopped hitting pyro with razes is because we got tired of landing in kd with a cf. It ended up being the small guy was last one.
    So my friend whatever your name is (to lazy to scroll up) your ghetto did not have eoa cf with us. I did all diplo and I would never give a ghetto an eoa cf. Which is why I knew pyro didn't have one.
    I use to play in what truly was a ghetto, and what you describe is just everyday ghetto life. It's a free for all and its great in a way which the top simply isn't. I propose that we end this derogatory use of the word 'ghetto KD' and instead start using 'FSU' to describe them

Enthusiast
    Ricko
    Originally Posted by StratOcastle
    Can u offer any examples of known KD's that have actually achieved this in the past?
    I've played for 2 Kingdoms that were as close as you can get to FSU --> AMA and BiO of FSU. The main difference was BiO was a 8-12 place kingdom on average which was in large part due to the FSU or lack of diplomacy by Baka. It wasn't until Flogger helped Baka out until BiO won a crown. AMA we had moments where if we would have gone with the easy way out probably could have had a couple of crowns. I respect Elit and I think sometimes the crowns aren't worth compromising what you think is right.

So you probably haven't played too long, there were a few kingdoms like the old Sl33py and others who fit the FSU where diplomacy isn't high on the list. I think playing in a top kingdom to think that diplomacy isn't a factor is silly, some do more diplomacy then others. Huge issue is maxing the meter, exactly how long do you think you can FSU making limited hits per day after decay while the other kingdom fits in 2 full waves? :)

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    I will hit on any prov that is a Lady or better. #Ilikemywomenhonorable
    Smooth lol. #lovethat

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlilwitch View Post
    Smooth lol. #lovethat
    Stay away from him. He's a renegade, a loose canon. Rebels like him should be kept behind glass; only break in emergencies.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Take a deep breath, BoH. Settle down and think straight. You're pushing 60. You've got a bum ticker. You're not saving anybody.
    You've got a great attitude, StratO. You're a great cop. A real credit to the force, you are...
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    You've got a great attitude, StratO. You're a great cop. A real credit to the force, you are...
    I'm the king of wingmen. ;-) And thank you.

Elaine: Hey, did you happen to speak to my friend George?

Anna: As a matter of fact I did.

Elaine: Ah hah. Well, listen. You would be wise to keep your distance from him.

Anna: Why? He seems harmless.

Elaine: Oh he's not. He's very harmful.

Anna: Really?

Elaine: Oh trust me. He's a bad seed. He's a horrible seed. He's one of the worst

seeds I've ever seen.

Anna: And you two are friends?

Elaine: Yeah, we're good friends.

Last edited by StratOcastle; 01-08-2015 at 17:04.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

Thread Information