Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WarCry becomes SPECTRE and is recruiting

Regular
    Hi hou20, have a look at hipmunks if you're still looking for a KD. We're pretty similar to SPECTRE in terms of goals/experience.

Hello all!

I am an active attacker and looking for a Kingdom where I can finally land. Been playing last 3 ages in the Ghetto's and I would like to step out of it :-)
    Recent KD fell apart once again... Please contact me if you still need somebody to fill up a spot!

Kind regards,

NT

You can contact me on dv_123@hotmail.com

Post Fiend
    Hey NT,

I just sent you an email.

Hope to speak to you soon.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Child View Post
    Hi hou20, have a look at hipmunks if you're still looking for a KD. We're pretty similar to SPECTRE in terms of goals/experience.
    haha Smooth

Quote Originally Posted by Kandy View Post
    haha Smooth
    Someone is trying to steal your candy.... kandy ;-)

Scribe
    Hi

Cr4zy An1m4ls aka previously WarCry (and Spectre) is recruiting a TM and an Attacker.

What we expect: OOW Daily login and hits/robbing, During War Army in/Army out and from TM to follow targets given. We can provide a lot of help, but do allow for some freedom in buildstrat and exact numbers. Looking for a social player(s) which are interested in joining a relaxed utopia family who doesnt fear fighting big guys if needed. We use Slack for communication, which runs on phones, desktops pcs and has an in browser version as well.

Communication, common sense, looking for fun and play skill (or willingness to learn) is what we look for. If you are a boardgame fan then it is even better. We regularly play some games online :)

Contact me via PM or post here.

abandoned prov or new startup?

Hi Sephi, is this invite for a new prov or take over abandoned. I can mage or attack. idc. I could do external gaming one night a week. Kinda busy in other life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephi View Post
    Hi

Cr4zy An1m4ls aka previously WarCry (and Spectre) is recruiting a TM and an Attacker.

What we expect: OOW Daily login and hits/robbing, During War Army in/Army out and from TM to follow targets given. We can provide a lot of help, but do allow for some freedom in buildstrat and exact numbers. Looking for a social player(s) which are interested in joining a relaxed utopia family who doesnt fear fighting big guys if needed. We use Slack for communication, which runs on phones, desktops pcs and has an in browser version as well.

Communication, common sense, looking for fun and play skill (or willingness to learn) is what we look for. If you are a boardgame fan then it is even better. We regularly play some games online :)

Contact me via PM or post here.
    i would love to join as a TM, follows orders, and played the game for ages, but just rejoining the game... currently in a kingdom which is not active or organized for my taste. if you are a good kingdom, it will be my honor to join, and you will find me useful.

Scribe
    @Kendy we are looking at expanding 1 more prov (would be attacker) but also have a TM to take over.

@lifeminji I dropped you a PM

Quote Originally Posted by Sephi View Post
    @Kendy we are looking at expanding 1 more prov (would be attacker) but also have a TM to take over.

@lifeminji I dropped you a PM
    hi sephi,
    i had replied you with my email, last night. still awaiting your invite.

Scribe
    Hi Lifeminji,
    Sorry I missed that e-mail.

Sent the invite just now :)

Thread Information