Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesters break war deal with FS

Forum Addict

Jesters break war deal with FS

Agreed cf drop window - March 1st-16th, YR11

Sizes on March 1st (size caps were 75k acres, with few difference due to daily acre is allowed):
    Jesters - 75418 acres 14,4m nw
    FS - 75159 acres 14,2m nw

FS broke cf on March 1st with a bounce wave and a massacre on their 6k faery cow.. FS stance was aggressive, while Jesters were in full protection fortified and they stayed in fort until May 4th which was max fort duration.. They have retaled with bounces on FS faeries, but accidentally gave relations.. Things started going downward for Jesters from that point on, and they have lost their cow military to FS bounces and lost their military to their own bounces and ms carpet from FS - while FS only lost faery defense, but still remained on UB borderline.. Jesters fort dropped on May 4th, and FS did a full wave to give button on June 3rd after bringing armies together for it..

Jesters had been tagged 'war agreed (FS loc)' between February 3rd, YR11 to May 2nd, YR11 along the way..

Today we have recieved a ridicilous statement of 'I agreed to a deal that mentions no giving or receiving a button nor does it oblige any side of the conflict to push the button.', seems like they think there should be a 'one side has to press button' in a war agreement..

Here is a simple question - what happens when you break a war deal?

Depends who you know and what they stand to gain from it.~
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Fiend
    Nothing... There is no war.

You do know not to trust their word in future dealings though

Regular
    They can now pull a FS!
    Stop retalling for a day and call it quits. And we all know there's nothing you can do once they've done it.

Sir Postalot
    Go for land so if they don't want to fight you get a shiny at least

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Go for land so if they don't want to fight you get a shiny at least
    its not the matter of fighting or not, its about the deals that were made & those deals getting broken..

Forum Addict
    I'd say beat them into a pulp, but I hate those douchebags. But first, find out the exact reasons why they broke the deal.

If they broke the deal because they're just plain inactive and unable to put forth a respectful fighting force, then anything you do to them (a bunch of inactives) is probably just going to end up wasting your own time.

If they broke the deal because of something YOU did, then find out what that is first, and go from there.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I'll just leave this here

Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    i dont know where do you get that we are crying over anything? even my post that you have quoted clearly states that you did a good job, and gained well on the situation.. we perfectly know how uto works - sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.. we have no bitterness over that, and admit we had a poor position and agreed to give you a free wave on top of what you had already gained but you want to keep fighting until we die, or what?

this is not how it works, and this is not how we or anybody treat other kds.. even against you, you always had the option to give free wave and cf last age which was strictly refused by parth, and this age you got a cf in return of less than a full wave.. hypocrisy?

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Verminator View Post
    I'd say beat them into a pulp, but I hate those douchebags. But first, find out the exact reasons why they broke the deal.

If they broke the deal because they're just plain inactive and unable to put forth a respectful fighting force, then anything you do to them (a bunch of inactives) is probably just going to end up wasting your own time.

If they broke the deal because of something YOU did, then find out what that is first, and go from there.
    based on my talks with jesters monarch now, they break the deal because we didnt give them button into their full-effect fort & bounced their cow defense down.. god knows how our strategical decisions are a reason to dealbreak..

based on my talks with other ppl on jesters irc channel, jesters leadership rather went mia and totally messed up handling the situation..

god knows whichever is the truth, but we will do our best to compensate for 7 days of agreed prep time for war with jesters leadership & 5 days of stalling..

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I'll just leave this here
    whats that related with anything about breaking war deals?

Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    based on my talks with jesters monarch now, they break the deal because we didnt give them button into their full-effect fort & bounced their cow defense down.. god knows how our strategical decisions are a reason to dealbreak..

based on my talks with other ppl on jesters irc channel, jesters leadership rather went mia and totally messed up handling the situation..

god knows whichever is the truth, but we will do our best to compensate for 7 days of agreed prep time for war with jesters leadership & 5 days of stalling..
    Remember 1 free wave is standard then you should move on.

You, as a part of the Feyr Play Alliance, enforced the rules that the opposing kingdom does not have to war. You also claimed that as long as Jesters do not hit for 12 hrs it is not a real hostile. As far as I can tell, Jesters simply need to not hit you and then 12 hours later call in their friends to double hostile you.

Just going with the mood you guys have already set FS, good luck!
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Post Demon
    Is FS actually complaining about dealbreaks now?

Veteran
    I blame myself for letting these war ghettos think they have a place on the forums.

#NaughtyDreams

Post Demon
    Iam sure they would be allowed to walk away even if we would be somewhat sore over it, they arent rly doin anything tho, including no diplo or cf offer ... apart from some minor ops they arent doin anything since they went into their 2nd fort i think ...

wierd ... like they just went inactive for no reason

Thread Information