Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Jesters break war deal with FS

Quote Originally Posted by Tedurur View Post
    Why are you running hybrids then if "it doesnt really give that much of an 'advantage'"? That seems pretty dumb dont you think? I believe it was FS that started the bouncing, no?
    Some of us play for fun, it's not dumb. You kiss your mother with that mouth?

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedurur View Post
    Yes, you admitted to the WPA/TPA advantage AFTER being called on it...I believe I did answer your direct question with "We have done stuff like that in the past"? We gave button to artic jokers into fort this age for instance (with the promisse of them declaring within 3 hours of getting the button.
    I asked very specific yes/no question, so no, you did not answer it.

Not that answer would matter much rly, this thread pretty much comes down to is KD obligated to give button into fort.
    Answe is no obviously, this should be self evident truth, everything else is just ED and its affiliates hating on FS.

Forum Fanatic
    It's nice to see that this thread is still going

The Jerks.

Regular

Cool

Why run hybrids? Why not. FS have enough experience across their board to adopt to whatever play style they think would be fun.

Whats dumb is being bashed the unconventional way and calling foul play when you didnt see it coming.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    FS ls has been saying the same thing pretty much. Seems some people are better at spoon feeding it to others with all the bias going on. Verminator expects FS to adapt to Jesters when they make bad moves instead of it going the other way around. He also tries to show how Jesters didn't have any options (which in fact they did but for the sake of argument lets say they had no options available to them); my question is: Why on God given Earth did you agree to war FS then and didn't talk to us before wasting our time when things didn't go the way you imagined? Was it out of spite? Was it to waste our time and chances of doing anything this age? Was it to make us look bad while saving face from giving a war win? That's strange behaviour for someone who made a thread about KDs being too afraid to war in the current system recently. Grats on preserving your 3/3 ww record I guess but if you didn't care about it so much all of this could have been avoided. After you beat Mythos who beat us FS took this "war to be" seriously and wasn't going to take it easy on you and expected the same treatment, but the way things went was just sad.

FS and Jesters will meet again and it will be a much nicer affair I'm sure.
    That was actually directed at FS for not being clear in their agreements, I mean you guys should have learned by now........

Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    I asked very specific yes/no question, so no, you did not answer it.

Not that answer would matter much rly, this thread pretty much comes down to is KD obligated to give button into fort.
    Answe is no obviously, this should be self evident truth, everything else is just ED and its affiliates hating on FS.
    FS creates a drama thread in the public forums then cries when people are against them. :) Hilarious.

Regular
    well you seem to be here a lot.

Needs to get out more
    Propaganda doesn't work. I watch pizza commercials everyday but I barely ever get one,,and I like pizza. Even if the commercial works I get someone else's pizza.

Thus, FS, ED, Jesters are probably fine upstanding people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Some of us play for fun, it's not dumb. You kiss your mother with that mouth?
    God no, that would gross

Thread Information