Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesters break war deal with FS

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by jwuzi View Post
    I blame myself for letting these war ghettos think they have a place on the forums.
    Go sit on a frisbee Jwu. Vertically. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    Iam sure they would be allowed to walk away even if we would be somewhat sore over it, they arent rly doin anything tho, including no diplo or cf offer ... apart from some minor ops they arent doin anything since they went into their 2nd fort i think ...

wierd ... like they just went inactive for no reason
    "but we will do our best to compensate for 7 days of agreed prep time for war with jesters leadership & 5 days of stalling.."

Yea, sounds exactly like that..

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    wierd ... like they just went inactive for no reason
    Nobody goes inactive for no reason. There's always a reason. You should go ask them, I'm sure they'll share. :)

Regardless of any of this, Jesters has never had a poor reputation or one of poo play. No reason to assume they are unapproachable all of a sudden.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Verminator View Post
    Nobody goes inactive for no reason. There's always a reason. You should go ask them, I'm sure they'll share. :)

Regardless of any of this, Jesters has never had a poor reputation or one of poo play. No reason to assume they are unapproachable all of a sudden.
    yes it was discussed on the irc channel, and as you already know our war deal doesnt have a pre-determined declaration time.. ill just assume jesters will honor the war agreement by declaring at some point, and we will be hitting them until that time..

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    "but we will do our best to compensate for 7 days of agreed prep time for war with jesters leadership & 5 days of stalling.."

Yea, sounds exactly like that..
    we havent tried to enforce anything on them, they willingly agreed to war with us.. i think there is quite some difference between dealing with a broken war agreement and enforcing ppl to war with you upon their will.. oh well, dont let such nuances to stop you from taking the chance to ****talk on fs..

Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    yes it was discussed on the irc channel, and as you already know our war deal doesnt have a pre-determined declaration time.. ill just assume jesters will honor the war agreement by declaring at some point, and we will be hitting them until that time..

we havent tried to enforce anything on them, they willingly agreed to war with us.. i think there is quite some difference between dealing with a broken war agreement and enforcing ppl to war with you upon their will.. oh well, dont let such nuances to stop you from taking the chance to ****talk on fs..
    What are you talking about? Standard practice according to you is 1 free wave then move on. Yet you talk about "compensation" its funny how it goes when you are o. The receiving end there is talk about standrad pratice and God knows what but when you deliver kts all "we will take what we think we are entitled too"

Forum Addict
    What are you talking about? Standard practice according to you is 1 free wave then move on. Yet you talk about "compensation" its funny how it goes when you are o. The receiving end there is talk about standrad pratice and God knows what but when you deliver kts all "we will take what we think we are entitled too"
    are you deliberately leaving the deal breaking part to make your point valid, or you lack reading skills? read the first post in this thread carefully, and make sure you understand whats happening before you proceed with your next troll post.. thanks!

Enthusiast
    Here is a simple question - what happens when you break a war deal?
    I think they send you a CF and you have to accept it 12 hours later, right?

Just kidding, both KDs have to line up infront of Nesta and smile like doughnuts then he decides who he's going to wave.

PS. Parth tells me it's all about the tongue action. #ProTips

are you deliberately leaving the deal breaking part to make your point valid, or you lack reading skills? read the first post in this thread carefully, and make sure you understand whats happening before you proceed with your next troll post.. thanks!
    Are you that bad at arguing that you have to make personal attacks instead of facing posts that has been made? :)

First of all there is no "deal" posted, there is a onsided story from a kingdom that is known to ****play. That doesnt make much in the grand scheme of all things. Why should I bring up the so called "dealbreaking" when I wasnt commenting on that? I was making a comment on something you said in this thread.

So, since you are inable to make a discussion without resorting to personal attack maybe you should let someone else do the talking.

Forum Addict
    Are you that bad at arguing that you have to make personal attacks instead of facing posts that has been made? :)

First of all there is no "deal" posted, there is a onsided story from a kingdom that is known to ****play. That doesnt make much in the grand scheme of all things. Why should I bring up the so called "dealbreaking" when I wasnt commenting on that? I was making a comment on something you said in this thread.

So, since you are inable to make a discussion without resorting to personal attack maybe you should let someone else do the talking.
    i will let someone from jesters do the talking then..

00:14 xxx I agree with you, our leadership decided to make up a bunch of excuses and then quit playing for the age

i will let someone from jesters do the talking then..

00:14 xxx I agree with you, our leadership decided to make up a bunch of excuses and then quit playing for the age
    So, I take this is an admission that you are unable to discuss something without resorting to personal attacks. Good, its important to known your own faults.

What is hilarious though that you're the one saying I have poor reading skills when you have failed to understand each post ive made.

I talked to this guy in FS a moment ago,

01:16 xxx LoRD_SaMPuaN is so bad at this he should just shut up and stop making drama threads when consistently get owned.

Forum Fanatic
    I understand why ED is here getting their jabs in but the situation isn't exactly the same lol. It sounds like jesters fully agreed to a war with FS and then backed out.

The problems with that are a separate issue from whether or not it would still be a hostile if jesters stopped retaling for 12 hours :P

Unless FS had made some agreement to war ED that I don't know about?

The Jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    I understand why ED is here getting their jabs in but the situation isn't exactly the same lol. It sounds like jesters fully agreed to a war with FS and then backed out.

The problems with that are a separate issue from whether or not it would still be a hostile if jesters stopped retaling for 12 hours :P

Unless FS had made some agreement to war ED that I don't know about?
    They did last age, but FS refuse to push the button for a long time cause they werent in a position they thought was okey. They called it "strategy" ED didnt want to tango anymore so they wanted to close the chapter and move but FS got mad and thought they deserved this and that. Making demands to left and right and proceeded to continously hit ED.

Forum Fanatic
    Tbh, it looks like both kds overshot the target land. Dealbreaks abound!?

War deals are hard to enforce. You probably should include terms around button / etc.

The ED comments are light hearted, we have moved on from the issues with FS earlier. Just a bit of banter
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    whats that related with anything about breaking war deals?
    Because it is what it is. You kicked their ass in hostile and now they don't want to war.

What's the point of this thread if not to punish them further for you beating them so badly that they realized they had no shot at winning a war?

Thread Information