Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesters break war deal with FS

Regular
    Bummer. was looking forward to a this war.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    The ED comments are light hearted, we have moved on from the issues with FS earlier. Just a bit of banter
    glad to hear that, we share the same perspective.. gz for the crown already!

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Verminator View Post
    FS wanted things quite uneven before war even began; in the end, it cost them the war they were after.
    jesters were bigger on both land & nw on cf drop, and been sitting in full-effect fort for another 48h after cf drop, expecting us to give button into fort - clearly they were looking for an even war.. jesters' cow was already destroyed before end of fort, and they had already decided to break the deal rather than losing a war at that time..

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    What was the actual agreed deal?
    1- size cap for both kds is 75000 acres (few differences due to daily 5 acres doesnt matter)
    2- cf can be cancelled by any party within 1st march, yr11 - 16th march, yr11
    3- if any of the parties involved gets waved by a 3rd party kd, terms will be reworked for a later date or cancelled all together

they claim those were not a 'war agreement', but fail to explain why they were tagged 'war agreed with fs' for 72h..

Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    War deals are hard to enforce. You probably should include terms around button / etc.
    i had better opinions about jesters before that, and id say they would rather lose a war than going against their word.. but ill refrain from marking the entire kd as dealbreakers, and will keep it at the guy who did diplo with us as from the info i have gathered, he has been managing the diplo, prep and strat for this war and decided to be a jerk after messing it all around..
    Last edited by LoRD_SaMPuaN; 03-08-2015 at 05:48.

The simple truth is the following: the vikings of FS ( Jonmeister and Texn) plus other few uds (6) in kd managed to powerplay and nuke the whole kd of Jesters by bounce raze their whole kd and meanwhile managed not to give away button against 18 attackers.
    Think what we could have done as DE:s Geez Bring THEM back asap!!

Forum Fanatic
    So wait who has the button right now ? Does jesters have a button?

The Jerks.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post

they claim those were not a 'war agreement', but fail to explain why they were tagged 'war agreed with fs' for 72h..
    So basically your argument on marking them as "dealbreakers" is that they had 'war agreed with fs' in their name... thats a long shot man...
    You don't have any real deal that they would declare, so since u took ur free wave kindly move on ;)
    Tadpole's troopers, aka RoughKnecks!
    22:31 atlas: didnt i say to not post in public forums? whats so f*cking difficult to understand about that?

I have to congratulate Jesters on losing a hostile against a whole 8 heavies so badly that they use excuses like 1% acre growth when they could have done the same if they forfeit their full fort protection and just waved FS hard. Fact is when Jesters agreed this war that they seemed so hard set on they were already pumped while FS barely started to recover from it's previous war with elves sitting on 1tpa and low wizzard count. During prep time FS caught up with the several million NW difference and fixed most of its provs ending up 400(?) acres smaller than Jesters. Jesters got their asses handed to them so badly that we now have them claiming FS doesn't want fair wars while the simple truth is Jesters are sucking so badly atm that they can't give FS the fair war it wanted in the first place.
    This hostile was a work of art where 8 attackers seemed to have more firepower than 18; I am only unsure of the artist - it's either FS with its brilliant play or Jesters with their piss poor play or a combination of the two. I really don't care what happens now because FS has shown to still have what it takes to make Jesters who beat Mythos look like Clowns who gave up on life, despite what the average forum troll might say. I only want a rematch with Mythos one day who outplayed us every step of the way eatlier this age. Alongside the usual activity issues and Mythos's on point execution my takes on that war are that a gold dragon is too crippling to food production of 7 early age dwarves and rune production of 18 early age science mystics, so kudos to Mythos for realizing that before us.
    I can see many people hate FS, be it jealousy, past grudges or whatever reason. Should FS play out its hostiles worse in the future or should people honor the deals they make with FS that they wanted in the first place?
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 03-08-2015 at 09:02.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    You are reacting to words by forum trolls and regular FS haters, not Jesters.
    Dont assume they share the above sentiments and judge them by it.

Jesters themselves are not saying anything what am I supposed to think, I'm not going to watch this slander without a word so I guess the trolls win, congratulations to you too.

Post Fiend
    Should FS play out its hostiles worse in the future
    Yeah, basically ED did the same to you, trashed u in hostile and you ran, used your alliance buddies to double hostile us...
    22:31 atlas: didnt i say to not post in public forums? whats so f*cking difficult to understand about that?

Quote Originally Posted by nickey View Post
    Yeah, basically ED did the same to you, trashed u in hostile and you ran, used your alliance buddies to double hostile us...
    Em we were running mills, not arranging a war with them and wasting their time on purpose.

Post Fiend
    Em we were running mills, not arranging a war with them and wasting their time on purpose.
    That was your tactical call that backfired, you tried to sneak an exploration, quick rebuild and attack from higher ground.
    Stop having double standards, give them EoA cf!

Forum Addict
    I have to congratulate Jesters on losing a hostile against a whole 8 heavies so badly that they use excuses like 1% acre growth when they could have done the same if they forfeit their full fort protection and just waved FS hard. Fact is when Jesters agreed this war that they seemed so hard set on they were already pumped while FS barely started to recover from it's previous war with elves sitting on 1tpa and low wizzard count. During prep time FS caught up with the several million NW difference and fixed most of its provs ending up 400(?) acres smaller than Jesters. Jesters got their asses handed to them so badly that we now have them claiming FS doesn't want fair wars while the simple truth is Jesters are sucking so badly atm that they can't give FS the fair war it wanted in the first place.
    This hostile was a work of art where 8 attackers seemed to have more firepower than 18; I am only unsure of the artist - it's either FS with its brilliant play or Jesters with their piss poor play or a combination of the two. I really don't care what happens now because FS has shown to still have what it takes to make Jesters who beat Mythos look like Clowns who gave up on life, despite what the average forum troll might say. I only want a rematch with Mythos one day who outplayed us every step of the way eatlier this age. Alongside the usual activity issues and Mythos's on point execution my takes on that war are that a gold dragon is too crippling to food production of 7 early age dwarves and rune production of 18 early age science mystics, so kudos to Mythos for realizing that before us.
    I can see many people hate FS, be it jealousy, past grudges or whatever reason. Should FS play out its hostiles worse in the future or should people honor the deals they make with FS that they wanted in the first place?
    matija is only an ordinary player in fs, and neither fs as a kd nor fs leadership share the same perspective or attitude displayed in this post..

the way we see it is, we got dealbroken but we dont carry bad blood or grudge vs jesters, we are looking for compensation because of time lost to prep and action (agreed size cap, timeline, stalling with no diplo etc.).. they were prepped for this just as much as we are, but after losing cow battle during 48h of their fortified, they thought its better to abandon the deal rather than losing the war.. we are not planning to solve the situation for jesters, they need to be doing diplo with us and get out of the situation..

p.s. i have no idea why mythos was mentioned at all, perhaps matija is too butthurt over losing to them on our first war this age :)

I show respect to Mythos in my post, not grudge or butthurt. I also show little respect to Jesters after they left FS hanging and having to deal with the forum trolls instead of speaking for themselves or giving a legit war. I guess in my mind I was highlighting the difference; don't know if it came of the wrong way. Are Jesters saying: "Here, farm us until you get tired of it, we don't want a CF but we will not push button either?" I just find it to be strange behaviour and I'll listen to anyone elses explanation to what exactly this is. I don't hold a grudge with anyone in this game except maybe a little with ED. I apologize if I come of strong sometimes, I'm just being honest.

Thread Information