Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: How greedy CJ is

Forum Addict
    Given recent history, there's like ten weeks left in the age, plenty of time for anything. ;)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendel1 View Post
    Your wizards gather 6,191 runes and begin casting, and the spell succeeds. Our mages have turned 103,257,336 gold coins in daddio is Endowed (x:xx) to worthless lead.
    Your wizards gather 6,191 runes and begin casting, and the spell succeeds. Our mages have turned 83,774,239 gold coins in daddio is Endowed (x:xx) to worthless lead.
    Your wizards gather 6,191 runes and begin casting, and the spell succeeds. Our mages have turned 79,845,041 gold coins in daddio is Endowed (x:xx) to worthless lead.
    Your wizards gather 6,191 runes and begin casting, and the spell succeeds. Our mages have turned 56,654,280 gold coins in daddio is Endowed (x:xx) to worthless lead.
    Your wizards gather 6,191 runes and begin casting, and the spell succeeds. Our mages have turned 45,366,563 gold coins in daddio is Endowed (x:xx) to worthless lead.
    Say what? Good bye nw crown?
    What is nw crown? Can be eaten?
    In my own comfort ghetto
    PyroManiaCs (retired)
    AC (retired)

Forum Fanatic
    When I look at conflict, general rule of thumb is that troops should be home from the hostile wave before it's 'fair' to wave in. They're normal not agg, so that's probably ~14h. You waved in 12h after the initial hits, and 9h after they gave button / blank CF was offered. That's a bit fast. You probably should be waiting from the hits that gave hostile (before CF was offered), rather than the first 3 hits in either case.

5k (instead of ~1k?) acres off 130k isn't crazy for an EOA cf; flipside to that is whether it's worth the bad will for cJ to try to push for it unless he thinks 5k would make or break the age for him.

Needs to get out more
    There's probably a bunch of secret stuff going on, but I won't ruin it for the rest of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Fanatic
    I admit the 5k land request wasn't really that much, but I dunno, it's not just about the land. Expendables didn't get any land from us. Pretty much everyone else has been pleasant about CFs this age. I think you yourself got a lot of CFs because you claimed to be a retirement ghetto with no aspirations. I don't know what point you see in creating (or furthering) bad blood between us with this, especially this age where the crown barely matters. The whole thing seems kinda negative EV for you guys. Maybe you had something to prove after we threatened to give godly+co land?

Elit repeatedly failed to recognize the strategic importance of simply being nice to other people, and he suffered as a result. I know you like to talk and think about strategy, CJ, so without trying to insult you - do you think your strategy is working? I mean, hasn't something gone horribly wrong when multiple kingdoms would rather feed expendables than give you land?

3 ages ago you tried to force a war on us after we had b2b'd AMA. You wouldn't even take land for a CF. Do you think this engendered good feeling between us? Maybe this age, where the 5k acres would hardly have even helped you overtake the crown, you could have just said, "okay you know what have a free CF since my competitor gave you one as well." And then maybe I would feel like giving you some land in the future. But who knows, I guess forcing stuff from a position of power (again) works too.

The Jerks.

Its the way it works, cJ needs some cool down. Maybe next age all can compete again.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Its the way it works, cJ needs some cool down. Maybe next age all can compete again.
    One can only hope

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    I admit the 5k land request wasn't really that much, but I dunno, it's not just about the land. Expendables didn't get any land from us. Pretty much everyone else has been pleasant about CFs this age. I think you yourself got a lot of CFs because you claimed to be a retirement ghetto with no aspirations. I don't know what point you see in creating (or furthering) bad blood between us with this, especially this age where the crown barely matters. The whole thing seems kinda negative EV for you guys. Maybe you had something to prove after we threatened to give godly+co land?
    From my perspective it looks like you're the one trying to create bad blood. 5k acres for a CF is a super nice deal. It's not cJ's fault that Expendables gave out EoWCF's like they're candy because they wanted Godly and Elit (or whoever it was) to have an acre race and there was a huge conflict that involved basically the entire top and they all wanted to stay safe during and after. If he wants to win, he needs to secure acres and he can't do that by just giving out CFs for nothing with larger kingdoms.

Elit repeatedly failed to recognize the strategic importance of simply being nice to other people, and he suffered as a result. I know you like to talk and think about strategy, CJ, so without trying to insult you - do you think your strategy is working? I mean, hasn't something gone horribly wrong when multiple kingdoms would rather feed expendables than give you land?

3 ages ago you tried to force a war on us after we had b2b'd AMA. You wouldn't even take land for a CF. Do you think this engendered good feeling between us? Maybe this age, where the 5k acres would hardly have even helped you overtake the crown, you could have just said, "okay you know what have a free CF since my competitor gave you one as well." And then maybe I would feel like giving you some land in the future. But who knows, I guess forcing stuff from a position of power (again) works too.
    its people like you who ruin the game, threatning to farm out to a enemy just trying to force someones hand. You should recognize the position you are in rather and just bend over. Just patethic.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    its people like you who ruin the game, threatning to farm out to a enemy just trying to force someones hand. You should recognize the position you are in rather and just bend over. Just patethic.
    Speaking of pathetic...

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Let's get all insulty over here...

Telling/threatning to farm out, and actually doing so,
    is two TOTALLY DIFFERENT things!

Jerks prolly bluffed cj with that to get eoacf.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Let's get all insulty over here...
    He started it (I'm five).

Post Fiend

Strategies differ. Expendables give out CFs like free and random out to capitalise on their orc gains. We didn't CF the entire top so like duh, obviously those people who post in the forums are gonna like expendables more because how many in the ghetto come to the forums to post. Doesn't take a genius to see this.
    In my own comfort ghetto
    PyroManiaCs (retired)
    AC (retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Heiney View Post
    Strategies differ. Expendables give out CFs like free and random out to capitalise on their orc gains. We didn't CF the entire top so like duh, obviously those people who post in the forums are gonna like expendables more because how many in the ghetto come to the forums to post. Doesn't take a genius to see this.
    Time to question your strategy then.

Thread Information