Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: How greedy CJ is

Regular
    Time to start the tractor

Veteran
    I propose tetly and pendel force cj to diplo with morbo instead from here on out. That should solve everything.

You leave my morbo out of this!!! He is retired and drinking umbrella drinks!!
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Forum Fanatic
    Palem, you read where I said I don't think the 5k acres was an unreasonable request right? Sometimes it's not the number... we have a lot of players in the kingdom who have a very poor view of giving acres for CF and would rather fight. At the end of the day it wasn't me making the decision anyways. I'm just saying CJ could have pissed off this time and it might be better for him in the long run.

The Jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    Palem, you read where I said I don't think the 5k acres was an unreasonable request right? Sometimes it's not the number... we have a lot of players in the kingdom who have a very poor view of giving acres for CF and would rather fight. At the end of the day it wasn't me making the decision anyways. I'm just saying CJ could have pissed off this time and it might be better for him in the long run.
    Hehe good ****. I think you gain more respect farming out to Godly than giving anything to cJ at this point.

Its a sad state of Utopia when farming out cause you arent good enough to face the enemy gives "respect" ..

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Its a sad state of Utopia when farming out cause you arent good enough to face the enemy gives "respect" ..
    Not a fat enough cow after vulturing anyone involved in the awar.

Speaking of sad...

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    And you read the part of my post where I explained that the entire top throwing around free CFs is an absolute fluke and basically never happens unless you're allied or generally friendly? How could a group of experienced utopians possibly think they're entitled to a free CF with a kingdom in a superior position (who is offering a very nice/fair deal), just because the rest of the top was either involved in a huge conflict and/or was just goofing around for the age and CF'ed everybody? And before you say you don't think you're entitled to free CFs, then why would you possibly get this offended/defensive about the situation? This is very standard diplo and it's really just making Jerks look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    And you read the part of my post where I explained that the entire top throwing around free CFs is an absolute fluke and basically never happens unless you're allied or generally friendly? How could a group of experienced utopians possibly think they're entitled to a free CF with a kingdom in a superior position (who is offering a very nice/fair deal), just because the rest of the top was either involved in a huge conflict and/or was just goofing around for the age and CF'ed everybody? And before you say you don't think you're entitled to free CFs, then why would you possibly get this offended/defensive about the situation? This is very standard diplo and it's really just making Jerks look bad.

Standard diplomacy is boring diplomacy... handing out free acres is never a good solution (since the greedy people always will come back for more)

Tough i dont know who cj is.. im starting to suspect he might be ASF ins disguise since his demands are just as retarded.

If he really wanted to go for the crown he should have had more common sense then to try his double hostile vulture tactic (tough granted we already suspected they where planning to hit us, i did expect more then them to be double hostile low life.. again im starting to see the resemblance to a certain ex alliance leader)

/wave at korp

Palem, how is Jerks looking bad?

Imo they stand up for their belives, saying
    that IF they give acres to cj etc, they might as well
    give it to Godly too.

However they did NOT, they picked the fight even tho
    cj & co is much bigger. Giving 5k acres was easy way out.

+1 to Jerks for not bending over according to "top diplo"

Enthusiast
    Key word here is LONG RUN and i see no age end date yet. Just have fun m8 youre not getting paid here.

Official Resident Troll of cRAZiEs

Enthusiast
    Propaganda already squashed, no double hostile was determined. Nice try m8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalle View Post
    Standard diplomacy is boring diplomacy... handing out free acres is never a good solution (since the greedy people always will come back for more)

Tough i dont know who cj is.. im starting to suspect he might be ASF ins disguise since his demands are just as retarded.

If he really wanted to go for the crown he should have had more common sense then to try his double hostile vulture tactic (tough granted we already suspected they where planning to hit us, i did expect more then them to be double hostile low life.. again im starting to see the resemblance to a certain ex alliance leader)

/wave at korp

Forum Addict
    And then maybe I would feel like giving you some land in the future. But who knows, I guess forcing stuff from a position of power (again) works too.
    If they were not in a position of power, why would you even consider giving them acres?! Oh alright you got me convinced. Let's just exchange acres for nudies from now on out. Sounds like fun.

Enthusiast
    I actually agree here. Just because someone demands acres for CF doesnt mean you have to CF. Part of the game, enjoy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookies View Post
    Palem, how is Jerks looking bad?

Imo they stand up for their belives, saying
    that IF they give acres to cj etc, they might as well
    give it to Godly too.

However they did NOT, they picked the fight even tho
    cj & co is much bigger. Giving 5k acres was easy way out.

+1 to Jerks for not bending over according to "top diplo"

Enthusiast
    Lets get this in writing!
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyB View Post
    If they were not in a position of power, why would you even consider giving them acres?! Oh alright you got me convinced. Let's just exchange acres for nudies from now on out. Sounds like fun.

Thread Information