Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How greedy CJ is

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post

@BoH
    I suppose they could mutually agree to end the EoACF, but that would reflect poorly on Expendables. I honestly doubt they would.
    In my personal opinion and my opinion on speculating the server opinion, I don't think it would. It's kind of like how AMA had deals with kds that they'd get to eoa LL them if they were in range to crown. Really they were already CF'd but its almost like a crown clause among friends. Not sure if I explained or articulated that properly or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    "competitive game"

When your sole competition for the crown is a KD you call a 'chillax ghetto' elsewhere in your post, can you really in the same post decide that this is a competitive game?
    Agreed, this is not a competitive crown :D
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Enthusiast
    That's correct, we are in a true Hostile. The rest of the server is open so no need to play jerks lame i'm going to farm out to someone story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    I am legitimately confused on this. How would they have to dealbreak? Isn't CFs done between kingdoms and thus can be renegotiated at any time if both parties agree? (Please don't turn this into a lawyer thread) CFs between 2 kds arent with the whole server so if Jerks and Expendables were to decide they wanted to end their EOA CF early in order to donate acres wouldn't they be within their rights to do so?

I find great humor in the fact that Expendable diplo is considered so good this age when they have or had Elit (I cant keep up with my BFF) and everyone agreed AMA lost crowns because of diplo. Even if he didnt do the diplo I am still amused.

I love how Ghetto_King is trying to claim dibs hostile to keep Expendables out, that's really cute :P

I wish Pandas had won the age but I guess I'll settle for #Crown4Zauper

Official Resident Troll of cRAZiEs

Enthusiast
    Jerks, since your Monarch is so lame why not release defense at a set time and tell Expendibles in advance. If expendibles are that pressed to earn free acres and feel proud of that then they will gladly take it as its allowed and not illegal. But, if they have honor they won't listen to your pettiness so you can go run to another KD to war and farm out to. We may decide this is against the spirit of the game and hit into your war anyways. There, you refused 5k acres for CF and your sportsmanship lameness got you satisfaction by chart shaping. Chances are slim we can catch them anyways. Its not like we haven't been trying for the past 2 weeks. And we aren't warring Jerks either.
    Last edited by Ghetto_King; 05-08-2015 at 02:15.

Official Resident Troll of cRAZiEs

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto_King View Post
    That's correct, we are in a true Hostile. The rest of the server is open so no need to play jerks lame i'm going to farm out to someone story.
    Didn't your kd agree hostile is over once a cf is sent? INB4 events repeat.

Jerks, since your Monarch is so lame why not release defense at a set time and tell Expendibles in advance. If expendibles are that pressed to earn free acres and feel proud of that then they will gladly take it as its allowed and not illegal. But, if they have honor they won't listen to your pettiness so you can go run to another KD to war and farm out to. We may decide this is against the spirit of the game and hit into your war anyways. There, you refused 5k acres for CF and your sportsmanship lameness got you satisfaction by chart shaping. Chances are slim we can catch them anyways. Its not like we haven't been trying for the past 2 weeks. And we aren't warring Jerks either.
    Says the kd that is so hard pressed for acres they had to hit before army home on a kd almost 1/2 their size.
    I don't think you get to cry while being the bully.

It seems the only kingdom pressed to earn acres is you people, bullying smaller kds. Well, I guess when you lack the skills you need to resort to desperate measures. :)

Jerks always knew cRAZiEs were eyeing their acres after failing to agree to an initial 5k acres for eoacf. They saw cRAZiEs pumping in fort.

cRAZiES wave date on Jerks was scheduled on Jan 5th initially.. I woke up at 6am and saw Jerks tagged as hostile stfo. I SN, and saw the hits started on Jan 2nd and were very slow hits. It was like ~10 hits over several hours.. I was like hmmm. expected that they would pull some stunt to run since they didnt want to give 5k acres for eoacf.. Well, I told my guys let's wait and see whether this hostile is real... I saw Mythos offered a CF and retalled 0 hits over the next few hours.. (meter 20-0)

After that, tetley messaged me asking me on whatsapp asking whether am I still interested in an eoacf for 1 hit on their top orc. and played the card that if I dont CF, they will farm out to #:# expendibles.

<Loc in pic. Remove and repost>

Since you want to farm out.. cRAZiEs are going to wave you first. We broke CF on Jan 14th and broke almost the whole of Jerks top half with troops home (because these provinces were too large to hit Mythos).

How expendibles played the age and how they gave eoacfs like candies at the start of their age is part of their strategic play. They were 8-10 core and were just chilling and only saw an opening to go for land crown when awar happened and things became chaotic. They used orc gains to their advantages. They managed to take advantages of opportunities well.

But doesnt mean expendibles giving free eoacf means their competitor needs to do the same. And certainly there shouldnt be a sense of entitlement for it. My setup requires more conflicts.. any good leader in my shoes would more or less play it the same way as me. Do I get potentially get more enemies because of this? Yes.

Honestly, I dont see the purpose of this thread. Jerks decided to have a blood bath instead of a deal. Ok, that's fine and cRAZiEs respect them for that decision..

Have fun.
    Last edited by Palem; 05-08-2015 at 11:39.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    Jerks always knew cRAZiEs were eyeing their acres after failing to agree to an initial 5k acres for eoacf. They saw cRAZiEs pumping in fort.

cRAZiES wave date on Jerks was scheduled on Jan 5th initially.. I woke up at 6am and saw Jerks tagged as hostile stfo. I SN, and saw the hits started on Jan 2nd and were very slow hits. It was like ~10 hits over several hours.. I was like hmmm. expected that they would pull some stunt to run since they didnt want to give 5k acres for eoacf.. Well, I told my guys let's wait and see whether this hostile is real... I saw Mythos offered a CF and retalled 0 hits over the next few hours.. (meter 20-0)

After that, tetley messaged me asking me on whatsapp asking whether am I still interested in an eoacf for 1 hit on their top orc. and played the card that if I dont CF, they will farm out to #:# expendibles.

<loc>

Since you want to farm out.. cRAZiEs are going to wave you first. We broke CF on Jan 14th and broke almost the whole of Jerks top half with troops home (because these provinces were too large to hit Mythos).

How expendibles played the age and how they gave eoacfs like candies at the start of their age is part of their strategic play. They were 8-10 core and were just chilling and only saw an opening to go for land crown when awar happened and things became chaotic. They used orc gains to their advantages. They managed to take advantages of opportunities well.

But doesnt mean expendibles giving free eoacf means their competitor needs to do the same. And certainly there shouldnt be a sense of entitlement for it. My setup requires more conflicts.. any good leader in my shoes would more or less play it the same way as me. Do I get potentially get more enemies because of this? Yes.

Honestly, I dont see the purpose of this thread. Jerks decided to have a blood bath instead of a deal. Ok, that's fine and cRAZiEs respect them for that decision..

Have fun.
    Also doesn't mean they can't renegotiate their CFs.

Their CFs are only obliged to each other, not to you :p
    Last edited by Palem; 05-08-2015 at 11:40.

Woah cJ with the locs in pic come on now.

Once Jerks send CF, relations end, and Cj's Kd is free for all to hit.
    All according to their own logic.

No QQ later on plz.

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Didn't your kd agree hostile is over once a cf is sent? INB4 events repeat.

Says the kd that is so hard pressed for acres they had to hit before army home on a kd almost 1/2 their size.
    I don't think you get to cry while being the bully.

5K acres is pretty reasonable for an EOA cf, I don't know what the issue is?
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Forum Fanatic
    Is anyone else made uncomfortable by CJ posting logs (twice) of our whatsapp convo? Aren't logs like, a last resort kinda thing? It just makes me feel a little uneasy...

Anyways, just so noone gets the wrong idea, I've never called anyone a c**t during diplo talks.

I ask this again without any bad feeling intended: Okay, if it's all just strategy, and the game has nothing to do with relationships - how's the strategy working for you so far in this late-age period?

The Jerks.

tetley, it was your co-leader that uses that word c*** several times. and I can clarify it isnt you. sorry if it made people have the wrong impression. If your co-leader can come to the forums and qq stuff regaring cRAZiEs, I feel it's only natural for me to inform the community that you wanted to farm out to expendibles if we didnt give you an eoacf for 1 hit.

regarding your question. cRAZiEs was never going to win the age if we just sit around giving free CFs to your 130k kingdom.. even if you even accepted the initial very good deal of 5k acres, we would still be only slightly nearer to expendibles. you realized that almost everyone thought that initial deal was a very good deal?

fyi, cRAZiEs eoacf Pandas because we felt they were nice enough to entertain us in a war being in an underdog position. and it didnt sit well with me to re-engage them (sure I was cautious too) because I knew some **** storm might happen. And there's no point worsening any existing bad relations.

so please kindly re-answer your own question. if its in terms of strategies.. what would you do in my spot?

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Just a question, if jerks intent was to not give acres to cj, wouldnt it be smarter by them to raze acres from cj instead of tm? Feels like this might actually give cj more acres then the normal 5k acre deal would? Idk.. Im just asking.. !

In theory razing would shrink both kds anyway..

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Quote Originally Posted by vir View Post
    Just a question, if jerks intent was to not give acres to cj, wouldnt it be smarter by them to raze acres from cj instead of tm? Feels like this might actually give cj more acres then the normal 5k acre deal would? Idk.. Im just asking.. !

In theory razing would shrink both kds anyway..
    It would seem that when Jerks get limited by the meter, the acres will swing heavily in favor of cJ & co. Its how it is. It would seem giving 5k acres for CF would be the cheapest way out of this conflict for Jerks. Then again, they are not known to give acres for CF, so it does not come as a surprise for me.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    It would seem that when Jerks get limited by the meter, the acres will swing heavily in favor of cJ & co. Its how it is. It would seem giving 5k acres for CF would be the cheapest way out of this conflict for Jerks. Then again, they are not known to give acres for CF, so it does not come as a surprise for me.
    Hmm can cJ declare being bigger and all? Would they go as far as NW dropping? Or does it autowar at max meter no matter the size? Asking a legit question here, I don't know how this mechanic works.

Thread Information