Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jerks McDonald Farm

Jerks McDonald Farm

As meter was going to be max-ed with cRAZiEs, jerks decided to break their eoacf with expendibles and hit them twice..

March 3 of YR12 Jerks Hostile STFO(JERKS) has broken their ceasefire agreement with us!
    March 3 of YR12 An unknown province from Jerks Hostile STFO (JERKS) invaded Jesus(Expendibles)and captured 653 acres of land.
    March 3 of YR12 Im back(Jerks)invaded Doom Brigade(Expendibles) and captured 581 acres of land.

Expendibles has since hit Jerks many times!

Jerks farming out to two kingdoms!
    Last edited by Palem; 05-08-2015 at 23:04.

Regular
    Conspiracy Theory time! they agreed to the db to siphon acres from crazies to expendables to secure land crown O_o
    Also becuz cJ is the devul and Tetley has to show Palem how the pros farm out...

#noacres4nick_mi
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

You guys got it all wrong. Jerks is currently being a FSU kingdom. The only problem is they learned it all from cJ last age and are thus giving out acre like him as well.

#BadKarma
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Regular
    I played fantasy football with nick_mi once...iirc he threw a big tantrum and rage quit mid season...

How come utopia is so full of prima donas now? Like all these war/growth/dunno -how -to -crown -themselves- only -others type ldrfags these days...

When Nick_mi quit in the 14 man half PPR fantasy football league, he did so because the commissioner vetoed a trade. The commissioner of that league was Ghetto_King (JJJ). The argument was made that Peyton Manning + 3 other players for 4 players offered, including a replacement QB in Phillip Rivers, is not a fair trade and Nick_mi is obviously getting the better end of it (JJJ's words). The person getting Peyton was getting other players but none were even close to being in his starting lineup and would end up getting dropped or put on the bench anyways. Looking back at the trade, the guy getting 4 players definitely would have gotten the much better end of that deal because Peyton had a terrible end of the season, and 3 of the 4 guys who would have been sent to the other guy ended up getting hot and scoring well.

When trading in fantasy football, context of your entire roster has to be taken into consideration. If the guy giving up Peyton takes a minor hit at qb but also gains in 3 other areas, the trade is fair. Obviously, trades can be mutually beneficial. A thought by those in the league who understand this concept of whole lineup consideration was that JJJ was vetoing a trade that he thought jeopardized his own position going into the playoffs. The main qualm was that the JJJ did not talk to the people trading before vetoing and the trade definitely did not qualify as a "farm out" of players to help a friend boost his playoffs roster. Vetoing the trade was seen to be done based on bad logic and out of self-interest. It's a non-pay league and Nick decided that with 3 weeks left in the year before the playoffs, it wasn't worth continuing especially with a commissioner he deemed to be both illogical and selfish. He quit out of principle and I'm pretty sure he doesn't regret it. 007, before you throw out the situation as evidence for someone being a prima donna, maybe you should learn something about fantasy football or perhaps principle? Maybe give a little back story? Come on man.
    Last edited by Pale; 06-08-2015 at 01:16.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Obvious Dealbreak

#FeyrPlayNotFairPlay

I can see Jerks side of it with Expendables. They both sit down to the table to rework the cf so as to get revenge on CJ. But Expendables wanted to take the high road and remain well liked but it was already too late in Tetler's eyes. Once Expendables sat down at that table they had already agreed in his eyes and he was forced into action when they left on their high horse. Now they must get their knickers dirty in the mud with cj and jerks.

Nice try Zaupop but Tetler has outplayed you.

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    I can see Jerks side of it with Expendables. They both sit down to the table to rework the cf so as to get revenge on CJ. But Expendables wanted to take the high road and remain well liked but it was already too late in Tetler's eyes. Once Expendables sat down at that table they had already agreed in his eyes and he was forced into action when they left on their high horse. Now they must get their knickers dirty in the mud with cj and jerks.

Nice try Zaupop but Tetler has outplayed you.
    How so? Jerks are bleeding acres left and right. How is that winning? #TeamBoH
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale View Post
    When Nick_mi quit in the 14 man half PPR fantasy football league, he did so because the commissioner vetoed a trade. The commissioner of that league was Ghetto_King (JJJ). The argument was made that Peyton Manning + 3 other players for 4 players offered, including a replacement QB in Phillip Rivers, is not a fair trade and Nick_mi is obviously getting the better end of it (JJJ's words). The person getting Peyton was getting other players but none were even close to being in his starting lineup and would end up getting dropped or put on the bench anyways. Looking back at the trade, the guy getting 4 players definitely would have gotten the much better end of that deal because Peyton had a terrible end of the season, and 3 of the 4 guys who would have been sent to the other guy ended up getting hot and scoring well.

When trading in fantasy football, context of your entire roster has to be taken into consideration. If the guy giving up Peyton takes a minor hit at qb but also gains in 3 other areas, the trade is fair. Obviously, trades can be mutually beneficial. A thought by those in the league who understand this concept of whole lineup consideration was that JJJ was vetoing a trade that he thought jeopardized his own position going into the playoffs. The main qualm was that the JJJ did not talk to the people trading before vetoing and the trade definitely did not qualify as a "farm out" of players to help a friend boost his playoffs roster. Vetoing the trade was seen to be done based on bad logic and out of self-interest. It's a non-pay league and Nick decided that with 3 weeks left in the year before the playoffs, it wasn't worth continuing especially with a commissioner he deemed to be both illogical and selfish. He quit out of principle and I'm pretty sure he doesn't regret it. 007, before you throw out the situation as evidence for someone being a prima donna, maybe you should learn something about fantasy football or perhaps principle? Maybe give a little back story? Come on man.
    Lol that's funny. You actually defended that comment.

Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    How so? Jerks are bleeding acres left and right. How is that winning? #TeamBoH
    Some men just want to watch the world burn.

what is a Palem ?

Postaholic
    ^^^ The rest of the world wonders also!!!!
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Some men just want to watch the world burn.
    I didn't know Expendables wanted to be well liked. That's the news.

~ I really like Expendables, with or without a crown. ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

looks like jerks are just making unwise decisions and letting them pile up.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Thread Information