Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Regarding Jerks v Crazies

I shall fight fir Nick_mi to the death. Or until he looks pretty. So death probably. And nick_mi is to inactive to lead anything.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    I shall fight fir Nick_mi to the death. Or until he looks pretty. So death probably. And nick_mi is to inactive to lead anything.
    He can lead a group of starving beggars

Forum Fanatic
    Ah yes, the ancient "I'm not dumb, I was totally just trolling LOL" dodge when it's clear you're... well, dumb.

We call that 'pulling a nick_mi'.

Hi Sarge_mi.

cJ: You ascribe motives that don't exist. We want to make you look bad? Why. We don't really gain anything from it. The kd didn't really exist as a full kd until 5 weeks ago, so acting like there was an agelong strategy of any kind of pretty silly. You (probably) forced Tetley to post this thread in exchange in part for the CF. Failing to acknowledge that you also engaged in ****play by doubling at the same time is ridiculous. (and sure, us taking as much land off jerks as we did for their hits while they were fighting you was a dick move by us and probably wouldn't be acceptable in a normal age)

The risks you say you would have undergone had you waited for their troops to get home are kind of silly. None of those are real risks of waiting. It's just an attempt for you to justify doubling -- so just admit that that's what you did.

Needs to get out more
    Essentially you can look at the age in segmented format. Awar neutrals would have an obvious advantage so that's just pure crown play. Then you have the awar participants and the last one standing can regard themselves as winners of the war-hash-whore crown.

The reason Crazies can't claim war-hash-whore crown is because they got to chose wars without being forced into some harrowing situations like Emeriti. It doesn't mean Crazies aren't a solid kingdom, just that the navigation was the emphasis to the actual risk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    Ah yes, the ancient "I'm not dumb, I was totally just trolling LOL" dodge when it's clear you're... well, dumb.

We call that 'pulling a nick_mi'.

Hi Sarge_mi.
    Please refrain from insulting other users.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Please refrain from insulting other users.
    Please refrain from thinking you may speak to the GodKing. You are unworthy.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Thread Information