Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Regarding Jerks v Crazies

Forum Fanatic
    Okay, let me ask you a simple question:

What would it have cost you to wait 3-4 ticks for their armies to return, if it was over? Because all you've said is that the conflict was done and a cf was offered. That doesn't change that they were hostile with an in range kd.

Nothing? That's why you wait and be respectful of hostile. The only reason to not wait is to exploit those provinces with troops out / the inability to retal immediately.

The fact that troops were home soon makes what you did more ridiculous, it doesn't justify it.
    Last edited by Zauper; 08-08-2015 at 19:13.

I think we are all thankful that these two leaders have found a feyr ending to this messy situation.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

When Tetley told me he's going to farm out to expendibles if I do not give him an eoacf for 1 hit, and repeated it twice. I ain't going to wait for that to happen.

Truth of the matter is that jerks did a grand total of 10hits in a couple of hrs on mythos. And it was all their bottom provinces that hit.

If you are going to say you will farm out if you don't get an almost free eoacf, I'm going to take the initiative to wave you first. And I choose a timing where mythos's cf has been offered for some time and we broke almost the entire top troops home. We all know the juicy acres are up top, and we broke all of them troops home.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Why is your "definition" the one that Trumphs everyone elses? It seems that your only interest in it is to find a way to justify your actions.
    Because my "definition" is common sense and commonly accepted.

Why is Zauper's "definition" the one that trumps everyone else?
    Last edited by Sarge; 08-08-2015 at 19:19.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    Okay, let me ask you a simple question:

What would it have cost you to wait 3-4 ticks for their armies to return, if it was over? Because all you've said is that the conflict was done and a cf was offered. That doesn't change that they were hostile with an in range kd.

Nothing? That's why you wait and be respectful of hostile. The only reason to not wait is to exploit those provinces with troops out / the inability to retal immediately.

The fact that troops were home soon makes what you did more ridiculous, it doesn't justify it.
    WE BROKE TOP PROVINCES WITH TROOPS HOME

Seriously dude, why are you playing the dumb card? Nobody's buying it. The spin ain't working. The vast majority of hits were on their top provinces because that's where the acres were. We waited much longer than we needed to. This whole thing ties right back to tagging hostile to hide behind protection like what happened back in the day with Abs.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    When Tetley told me he's going to farm out to expendibles if I do not give him an eoacf for 1 hit, and repeated it twice. I ain't going to wait for that to happen.

Truth of the matter is that jerks did a grand total of 10hits in a couple of hrs on mythos. And it was all their bottom provinces that hit.

If you are going to say you will farm out if you don't get an almost free eoacf, I'm going to take the initiative to wave you first. And I choose a timing where mythos's cf has been offered for some time and we broke almost the entire top troops home. We all know the juicy acres are up top, and we broke all of them troops home.
    I'll ask you the same question:

What would waiting for troops home have cost you?

(And...looking at the SN, it seems like 30-40% of the 1m+ provs had troops out).

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Because my "definition" is common sense and commonly accepted.
    Is it also common sense in your book to hit down at a kingdom that is 100k acres smaller than you with no posssible way to fight back? To squeeze out some measly acres in a desperate attempt to stay relevant to the crown race? Its obvious that its not a commonly accepted cause its beeing disputed.

Forum Fanatic
    WE BROKE TOP PROVINCES WITH TROOPS HOME

Seriously dude, why are you playing the dumb card? Nobody's buying it. The spin ain't working. The vast majority of hits were on their top provinces because that's where the acres were. We waited much longer than we needed to. This whole thing ties right back to tagging hostile to hide behind protection like what happened back in the day with Abs.

You had offense?. Congratulations!

Relevant?. No?. Okay then. You didn't wait for troops home. Your argument only proves that waiting for troops home wouldn't have cost you. So why didn't you?

E: and saying that your definition is the accepted one when I disagree with you is ridiculous because it means it clearly isn't the accepted definition of top monarchs.

Regular
    You had offense?. Congratulations!

Relevant?. No?. Okay then. You didn't wait for troops home. Your argument only proves that waiting for troops home wouldn't have cost you. So why didn't you?

E: and saying that your definition is the accepted one when I disagree with you is ridiculous because it means it clearly isn't the accepted definition of top monarchs.
    I said it is the commonly accepted one. Players commonly accept it as the definition. Just because you're a top monarch that doesn't mean that the whole server has to bow to your will and your definitions.

I said it is the commonly accepted one. Players commonly accept it as the definition. Just because you're a top monarch that doesn't mean that the whole server has to bow to your will and your definitions.
    But cause you are random scrubs everyone has to bown do your definition? :) It seems logical that a well established player of this game has a better grasp of what the commonly accepted things are in the game.

I'll ask you the same question:

What would waiting for troops home have cost you?

(And...looking at the SN, it seems like 30-40% of the 1m+ provs had troops out).
    Firstly. I believe all the hits were anon, so you couldn't have known who exactly have hit just by looking at the sn. There were 10hits done on mythos, go figure which provinces actually had troops out. These were mainly the small provinces.

Secondly, as I said, if a leader of a kingdom told me he's going to farm out to expendibles because he doesn't get an almost free eoacf and he knows he's trying to hide behind a 'hostile' to find the right time to do it. I'm not going to be dumb to wait. And yes we broke almost their entire top half troops home. The key issue of the whole situation isn't this waving into whatveer 'hostile'
    Last edited by TheOne; 08-08-2015 at 19:30.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Nice to see this thread picked up where the previous one left off.

Ghetto nubs back Zauper's definition too! Whenever I have hit someone whose stuff wasn't home..I was doubling them. :)

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    But cause you are random scrubs everyone has to bown do your definition? :) It seems logical that a well established player of this game has a better grasp of what the commonly accepted things are in the game.
    It also seems logical that players who have played this game for 10 - 15 years (12 years for me) would be just as knowledgeable on what is commonly accepted. Then again, maybe you're right. Maybe your definitions and your perceptions are the only right ones. Palem/Bishop, let's work on updating the rules based on what top monarchs and "well established" players in top kingdoms think so that they can be right. Random scrubs' opinions (the vast majority of the server) shouldn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Not surprising, the Zauper ED connection.
    Ok so lets bring the topic to the main problem. The expendibles partnership...

The nr 1 fact that nobody knows is that ED was formely ran by Zauper and all the current leaders of ed played in cr...could that be a coincidence that ed farm to expendibles...hmmm i think not

Moving on i believe that its the biggest advantage of expendibles/cr. they have many players that go back many many ages, some as far as age 20+. so that proves that their relations are crazy!

Zauper question for you : you said that ed owed you...can you be more specific? how come so good friends owe stuff to eachother? i believe that horse s***.and if indeed they owed you they could of payed u the debt long time ago not in this essential point

So please enlighted us dear Zauper/former ED leader/friends with ED/friends with cr, was that really a payback for smth ED did or was that just a front for the main reason? Acres gain
    Last edited by portofelia; 08-08-2015 at 19:52.
    Wars come and go but my soldiers stay eternal

Thread Information