Thread: Interest check for Fantasy Premier League

Interest check for Fantasy Premier League

The EPL season is starting soon (~2hrs) and I'm gathering interest whether there will be enough utopians out there who wants to take part in a fantasy premier league hosted at http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

it's basically a season long fantasy game where you will be managing a virtual soccer team.. and you will be scored based on the performance of your picks during each match week. you will also be able to make transfers during the season and rotate your squad for different match weeks. There will be a private league hosted for utopia players.

I have done something similar in the past for the utopia community, and that was the http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...tion!-worldcup

In terms of prizes, I'm not too sure what I can get bishop to sponsor. Previously I managed to get bishop to sponsor approximately ~650 credits for the world cup competition. I might ask bishop to potentially sponsor credits for manager of the week, manager of the month, and manager of the season. Again no promises on this.

For starters, would want to have a check on the community interest for this. If I feel it's feasible to organise, we would probably start from match day 2 of the league (in about ~ 1 week from now). Please state here if you are interested in this!

cJ

--

Also I'm wondering whether this could go under utopia talk. There's much more activity there. and I'll probably do a weekly screenshot of the standings and update it on the opening post.
    Last edited by TheOne; 08-08-2015 at 10:27.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Post Fiend
    im a football fan and i play fpl since 2010 maybe? if there is a league ill join. we do "paid" leagues regulary with friends, also there is a good discussion and tips in "fantasy football first" site...
    good luck

I'd like to try! :)

What when where etc...

I'm interested, sounds like fub

Strategy Moderator
    could be fun
    Last edited by Persain; 08-08-2015 at 18:35.

Enthusiast
    Yes

Thread Information