Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interest check for Fantasy Premier League

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    So, the rules are bendable depending on the mood of the moderator. Whats the point of having rules then if the moderators just enforces them on a whim?
    What mood? What whim?

It's either Bishop or the Dev's decision to sponsor this in-game. If they decide to do that, it's utopia-related. If they don't decide to do that, then it's not utopia-related and it can be deleted/moved with no harm done. I am not Bishop, Sean, nor Brian and have absolutely no authority to be making decisions for them.

Now get back on topic and stop discussing moderation.

And I thought cJ has no time for games due to work!

Palem seems to have lost his balls as well. If he didn't, this would've been moved already :p

That's the beauty of it, this thread already exist in General talk. I'm best course of action would have locked this thread and tell cj to pm Bishop for the suggestion rather than hope that Bishop will read this random thread and respond. But what do I know I'm no moderator :(

Bishop sponsored a thread like this last time, but that was the World Cup, this is just the every year Premier League, right?

I usually disagree with everything Palem says, but this not being moved doesn't have to do anything with anyone's balls, it's his decision to make and like Bishop always says, no reason to discuss moderation here.

Thread Information