Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: The rulles are only for the fools - pyro DB again-fair play

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    As usual you put a smile on my face flogger, i got no reason to do as you say or follow your rules, if you want to be a scumbag to me for posting negatively about your alliance despite supporting its earlier goal, or things im presented with, it does not mean i will go edit my post and it certainly dont mean i should be forced to edit my posts or i would get razed.

You can call it what you want but in my world thats powerplay trying to force censorship on someone with threats, just cause you dont like whats posted, or how they play, i stayed well within the rules of the game and though ill admit the notice wasnt ideal, last time i played in top i had that done to me numerous times, maybe i should have taken your advice on the matter, but you had already been powerplaying me at that point for the posts on forum.

If you going to be a scumbag and powerplay someone why on earth do you expect them to do as you say is beyond me, Pyro say they wanted revenge for the wave and they got it (lets call that powerplay), so they okay to want revenge but when you powerplay me its "im drunk alot, i havent even played for weeks, so why you still mad at me?" If you want people to respect you which i did before this age when you were actually a decent guy to talk to, try not to do the exact same things as you have accused Abs for, now you sit at the top of the foodchain..

Apart from that, gl and hope we see some good wars here at the EoA, back to hospital for me so meh.
    Not sure about all of that, but when someone asks you to war and then you reject them, then after you told them you want nothing to do with them, they just doing some science, and then you wave them shortly afterwards - it can be considered a very nasty thing to do.

The wave came 4 full days after initial talks, and as everyone knows utopia changes quite fast and a lot can happen in 4 days, we waved the kingdom that was inrange but as previous ages we also waved someone sitting in normal/aggressive stance exploring up without CF and little defense, there was plenty of time to come to a CF deal but it was forgotten from your side, i know it was a mistake and not one your likely to make again, did i take advantage of it? yes i did, wouldnt anyone else in my shoes at the top? yes im pretty sure they would.

Dont tell me if i did that right now i wouldnt be ripped apart by the top? We can make it a test and ill order my guys to release defense and swap builds to science pump then go normal/aggressive stance, you want to bet my KD will lose 60/80k acres in a matter of 24hrs?

As for rejecting, i rejected to prearrange, I never actually rejected to war, all i said was we had someone else in mind at the time that we wanted to pay back, but i also told Nesta "I dont prearrange wars", I have no doubt had i not waved and given you time to change builds and train up a bit i would have been butt****ed as you explored right past me and i was only target inrange... Dont forget you went from 69k to 81k within 48hrs of asking me for a war in 1 week + 72hrs, while i was 72k.
    Last edited by Aranfein; 19-08-2015 at 10:17.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Angels,

I would have inferred that you would not have jumped me too. Should it have been formalized? sure, I guess so. However, given that I generally regard you as friendly, not out to crown, etc etc. I probably would have just let it go also. Its ok man, we will just be sure to treat with you formally in the future.

As for you being butt****ed, nope. All we were doing was pumping and leaving everyone alone while we were asking people who was up for a war. Again, because you are generally regarded as friendly, you told us you wanted to war someone else, etc, we presumed (wrongly) that you were going your own way. Don't worry about it, we will be sure to treat with you more formally in the future.

/me shrugs.

Now go and get well ffs.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Don't worry about it, we will be sure to treat with you more formally in the future.
    Translated into get double hostiled but since its Pyro double hostiled them its not a double hostile. But if it was somebody else beside Pyro it would be a double hostile and terrible.

If thats the case fair enough Sheister, i didnt think my relations were that friendly with pyro in regards to the kd, only with a few in there like yourself and Nesta, but as far as im aware Nesta was quite busy and Dan7el running things who i do not know, as for growing that only came about because of awar and we tried to play to our chances, we werent going for crown but thought it would be fun seeing if we could catch up despite late start for growth.

I could only assume why you would grow past me after just asking for war, and no i wasnt going to ask you about your growth as that made little sense seeing you could have prep'd and then said "10k for cf" or "10% for CF" etc. I wasnt prepared to take that risk, and being a growth KD yourself i know you wouldnt either.

and yes you asked for war but after you grew to 81k there was still only me inrange as we were the only 2 KDs not in war in the 70k to 95k range at the time, and i doubt you would have waved upwards, anyway thats me speculating like you guys speculate when looking at the rankings/boards. (so it might or might not be true whats being assumed).

But honestly dont tell me if i release def and sit on 2dspa, 6epa while in pump builds that KDs will leave me alone, if i am not CF'd with them, even if good relations to some players, dont get me wrong i can understand the frustrations from Pyro's point of view and why you wanted revenge but the actual wave is nothing new or out of the ordinary.

Im trying Shiester! im back in hospital :/
    War is what happens when language fails.

We were not. We were trying to pump and grow into range to war up a bit more actually. Again, I would have assumed nothing was amiss, even without a formal CF, but that's OK. As I told you in IRC, I was done with utopia by the time the AWAR was over. I am only hanging in for the sake of finishing out the age really. I am still waiting to find out if I even bother making an account next age.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Needs to get out more
    Take time off, it'll do you good.

From an addicted standpoint, it's better to take time before you freak out and turn to flipping game boards like 'Axis and Allies' when you fail all your rolls in the South Pacific.

In my * Official Recruitment Thread * I've designated next age to war hopping. This gives you time between wars to relax. You get to visit new people all throughout the game as you fight next to them in fierce chain laden bedlam. Then you leave like some biker badass into the sunset. Off to your next adventure. It's a satisfying smoke.

* Unless I join up with an associate I worked with in TFC *
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 19-08-2015 at 20:48.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

For the record..... I never failed my rolls in the pacific.... but I did freak out once when a friend made operation sea lion work on his first turn because the russian player was unlucky.

Forum Addict
    I can't believe pyro scums are being so whiny about it. They have done the exact same thing to other kd's now they cry when it's done to them.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by tak3shi View Post
    I can't believe pyro scums are being so whiny about it. They have done the exact same thing to other kd's now they cry when it's done to them.
    Our war forum says different, go back to obscurity, you're a nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by bombdigie View Post
    Our war forum says different, go back to obscurity, you're a nobody.
    Hey, don't talk to people like that, clearly tal3shi is here and is a somebody ;p
    #magi

Needs to get out more
    Mr.Bill: I can't believe pyro scums are being so whiny about it. They have done the exact same thing to other kd's now they cry when it's done to them.

Sluggo: Our war forum says different, go back to obscurity, you're a nobody.

~

10 PRESS THE FRIGGING BUTTON (x:xx) Linst 9,296,540 gold coins
    15 GIVE US BUTTON TO PRESS (x:xx) Enia 8,050,229 gold coins

~

31 God is with us (x:xx) Utosia 5,921,007 gold coins
    32 Only god can help you (x:xx) Yie 5,907,497 gold coins

The Art of Utopia - I keep a small collection
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 20-08-2015 at 04:41.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information