Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The rulles are only for the fools - pyro DB again-fair play

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    How many times do you plan on falling for the same stuff by the same guy until you realize you're getting lied to?

If they wanted to war you he would have just said to wave him and he'd insta declare, instead he told someone he wanted to war to wave him then he insta declared.
    The question is how many times u will trash ur name untill u realize ur fair play alliance turned into a power play alliance - with or without urs/protector knowelege.
    As for fluffy - this war was not forced, we asked them, they sayed yes, we havent forced annything or tryed to trick them in any way so u can understand why I see no reason of them to lye.

Sir Postalot
    Well one reason could be so you aren't mad at them for dodging you twice now, seems to have worked

Forum Fanatic
    cRs,

Shouldn't some if not all of the anger in this thread be directed towards fluffy?

The Jerks.

I have to agree with tetley on this one. They've dodged you twice now? Ouch.

Sir Postalot
    Well last time fluffy noticed pandas into their end of war to dodge wsk and somehow based on those logs now they're friends with fluffy and hate bb and pandas so who knows!

Needs to get out more
    Don't listen cRs. Seems like everyone wants you to hate on Fluffy. It's beginning to look funny to me ;-)

Might just be top "humor". Like when you go to a different grocery store and you don't have their "plus" card.

They're all in on it. I'm half joking but I was born right which some people perceive as paranoia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Fanatic
    no it's just confusing - it seems apparent that pyro didn't dealbreak fluffy, otherwise fluffy would have complained, which means they mutually agreed to revise their CF agreement. Which means fluffy allowed this to happen. So how can cRs only be mad at pyro?

The Jerks.

Regular
    Because Pyro and Wsker are supposed in the Feyplay alliance..you know the kind that we're friends and we want to help each other and pat each other on the back while secretly stealing each others' gf. Oooops, did I say that?

Honestly, Wsker, evidently your alliance considers you at the buttom of the pecking order. Either you accept that and stay in the alliance or try your luck elsewhere. You appear to be weak and others will take advantage of you. (Utopia is filled with egotistic peeps who need to trash some noobs etc etc) Look at the conflict between Jerks and Crazies, whatever you may think, most observer will conclude that if they fck with Jerks or Crazies too much; it will come back and sting them. Right now, you guys appear weak, ineffective, and asking for a beating.

Just my 2 cents. (Which evidently means a lot in a free-to-play game)

Sir Postalot
    except they left the alliance cause angels dodged them the first time. #logic

Forum Fanatic
    ASD, do you realize that WSK rage-quit the alliance weeks ago, the last time Fluffy dodged them? In case you don't recall - fluffy noticed pandas into their eowcf in order to dodge WSK, WSK got mad and blamed pandas and said pandas planned it.
    Now fluffy changes notice terms with pyro, WSK gets mad and blames pyro?

That's what flogger is trying to say - a pattern of blaming the wrong people?

The Jerks.

Regular
    Nope, I was not aware of the break up. But what I said in the 2nd half still applies to WSK.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    So here it is folks.. The top play of utopia :) nobody gives 2 cents on theyr own words.. Nobody gives a fck about ethic.. Its just powerplay and shi^tplay and dealbreaks and backstabing :). Dunno how some guys can go this low for a game :) /sad
    I thought thats y you guys joined the alliance, maybe you should of had your alliance step in to make sure everything played out right....but i guess you cant as seen by flogger below.
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    except they left the alliance cause angels dodged them the first time. #logic
    It was never really an alliance just kds trying to get as many acres as they could. It was pretty obvious when Wskers asked for MORE acres for a cf with my kd after they had a free ww and a farm war where we barely tried. Hell i SEEMs like only reason they didnt get more acres/rewave my kd (like i told them to and said we'd raze retal) and ended up part of the group cf was if they went against flogger they'd be outa the alliance, while my side would still help me?

Needs to get out more
    Perhaps you guys could try a friendlier approach. Perhaps not. You're still not grasping you need to let a guy vent.

Weakness is easily remedied. It's that constructive is hard. Destructive improvement is easy.

It's one thing to RQ one alliance because of respect issues and an entirely different thing to join the opposition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

/me sighs

I just don't get to cast a single drama free MS this age.....
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Sir Postalot
    "Who wants more kingdoms to participate in the top? At this point its all about last man standing." - flogger's response to the suggestion that kingdoms developing and competing in the top was good for the game.
    but I was clearly right 2 years ago, correct? The new kds can't even have a drama free notice giving.

Thread Information