Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The rulles are only for the fools - pyro DB again-fair play

I kind of feel bad for cRs. He is actually a cool dude.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    cRs,

Shouldn't some if not all of the anger in this thread be directed towards fluffy?
    WSK can notice Jerks then. They fake tag

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfghy View Post
    Because Pyro and Wsker are supposed in the Feyplay alliance..you know the kind that we're friends and we want to help each other and pat each other on the back while secretly stealing each others' gf. Oooops, did I say that?

Honestly, Wsker, evidently your alliance considers you at the buttom of the pecking order. Either you accept that and stay in the alliance or try your luck elsewhere. You appear to be weak and others will take advantage of you. (Utopia is filled with egotistic peeps who need to trash some noobs etc etc) Look at the conflict between Jerks and Crazies, whatever you may think, most observer will conclude that if they fck with Jerks or Crazies too much; it will come back and sting them. Right now, you guys appear weak, ineffective, and asking for a beating.

Just my 2 cents. (Which evidently means a lot in a free-to-play game)
    Emeriti will weclome you with open arms

I think now is the time to recruit wsk ASF. I bet he wouldn't make wsk feel like a 3rd class citezen.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    WSK can notice Jerks then. They fake tag
    ??????

The Jerks.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    I kind of feel bad for cRs. He is actually a cool dude.
    Yeah, life sure is hard when if you fight someone now you beat em by 10k but if you just wait till they blow all their resources in a failed attempt to dodge you can beat em for 40k when they're done. #whydothesedonksnotrealizethere'snowaytorun

Sir Postalot
    Nothing amazes me more than people new to the top and new to how acres work this age who think just because they don't get to fight someone the very second they want to that the enemies' acres just up and disappear. WSK was pissed at fluffy for dodging em in like yr7? Its now yr13. There was 6 weeks to take their land if they really wanted it. Most every fight this age has resulted in the loser losing like 5% of their acres, or like 3-4 days of explore pool growth. If someone dodges you? Just **** them up after and chill the hell out. good grief. This is a looooooonnnnggggg game.

Fighting someone after they burn all their gold in war >> fighting them prepared. If someone wanted to dodge me and fight someone else I'd lol and say go ahead.
    Last edited by flogger; 12-08-2015 at 06:38.

Does this warrant WSK hitting Fluffys banks 3 times then??

#whyfloggersofailathashtags

Why is WSK so rash, usually I respect this but this is too much, use your brain for once...

Post Demon
    WSK sure seemed fine with dealbreaks earlier this age.

Odd that they're opposed to them after the fact.

--

That said, if someone lies to me during diplo, as far as I'm concerned their deals with me are invalid and I am more than happy to hit into their war, so WSK should be waving fluffy into their war IMO.

Alternatively, just do what flogger said and take fluffy's acres after their war is over.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Why is WSK so rash, usually I respect this but this is too much, use your brain for once...
    Its just funny how things turns @this forums :)). 1st noticing into eowcf is accepted, then not sending a notice trough ingame mail(despite the fact everyone knew) its nule, now ending notice deal earlyer its not DB :)

Im sry if our minds are set to "be fair and dont sh^tplay" mode :) its just a game, we are expecting to have fun not to use our minds to dealbreak, backstab and do all the lame thing we can think off :) If that means we are nnobraibers noobs so be it :)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    WSK sure seemed fine with dealbreaks earlier this age.

Odd that they're opposed to them after the fact
    Again that line? We joined the awar on the feir play alliance - we couldnt fight that without breaking CF :)

Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    Its just funny how things turns @this forums :)). 1st noticing into eowcf is accepted, then not sending a notice trough ingame mail(despite the fact everyone knew) its nule, now ending notice deal earlyer its not DB :)

Im sry if our minds are set to "be fair and dont sh^tplay" mode :) its just a game, we are expecting to have fun not to use our minds to dealbreak, backstab and do all the lame thing we can think off :) If that means we are nnobraibers noobs so be it :)
    You have so many options available to you in each of these situations that involve brain usage... Fluffy has been jerking you around for a while now, why not just wait for their war to be over and fight them? Better yet why haven't you already done this the first time? The entire Utopian community sees this as a valid solution, only you who would benefit the most out of it don't... flogger already told you this (as have many others I'm sure) I have no idea why I have to be stuck here repeating it just so it doesn't seem I'm here to hurt you in some way, stop being a crybaby...

Post Demon
    @crs
    It is not dealbreak if two involved parties renegotiate the deal or simply agree to drop it alltogether.

I am not justifying anybody here, simply pointing out flaw in your reasoning.

It does seems to me you are angry at the wrong person though.

Thread Information