Thread: top provinces in kd with just 4 provinces

Post Fiend

top provinces in kd with just 4 provinces

Why is the top provinces in a kd with just 4 provinces. Did they kill off the small ones or cannot new ppl land in the kd ?

Kingdoms closer to 22 provs are filled first. If you kill off a significant number, you wont receive randoms until being merged at eoa.~
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Also, if you give Bishop a bj he can give you ingame favors, like locking your kd for randoms.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Also, if you give Bishop a bj he can give you ingame favors, like locking your kd for randoms.
    He never asked that but I did put a chess piece in my mouth like a cigar as tribute when I got my shell.

Unlike these guys I didn't CF/make casual NAPs because I was experimentally challenging myself to see where the pressure points were in raw acre limits. That is, at what acreage will you encounter relentless marches that stall expansion. In 63 the apparent limit was around 3500.

But I play not to hurt kingdom vision. I only participated in retal and, on one occasion, land drop a war kingdom biggie.
    I wouldn't hit any t/ms as part of good gamesmanship even when I was under attack by several provinces.

I love seeing these guys go. It's prelude to my idea about Cow Cops. I'm not refined enough to pull it off myself, admittedly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    DL - no, we didn't kill off the others. When people went inactive we simply didn't bother with them until a significant number was abandoned, then deleted them at the same time. Which under the system Octo points out, means we did not receive new provinces to fill up the KD.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Quacky-T View Post
    Which under the system Octo points out, means we did not receive new provinces to fill up the KD.
    That doesn't really explain how you manage to grow three huge provinces without getting them farmed! ;)

Most whoring kingdoms have been either busy deal-breaking each other or fighting in the awar, probably gave them a lot of time to reach a size that's hard to reach.
    #CanWe-public @utonet

Quote Originally Posted by TommyB View Post
    That doesn't really explain how you manage to grow three huge provinces without getting them farmed! ;)
    they made EOA deals with mostly everyone the only reason they have a 4th province is the formula with 3 provs was way more expensive.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Squee311 View Post
    they made EOA deals with mostly everyone the only reason they have a 4th province is the formula with 3 provs was way more expensive.
    Now I feel like a caveman rubbing sticks together who just watched a plane fly by. "formula?" meh, we'll call it the gods and get some sleep...
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 13-08-2015 at 20:06.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    The explore formula

It goes by your average kingdom size compared to your own. With less smaller provinces, the average kingdom size with 3 banks will increase, which lessens the penalties faced by the other kingdoms running banks.

I suspect, and I am happy to be corrected, that Mr Strat0castle was not seeking clarification on this witchcraftery.

Post Fiend
    we got cfs, thats why we are where we are - some of them because we are friends, some others were forced and/or negotiated. the fact we are 3 helps alot - solo bank cannot get enough cfs, its too easy target. awar helped too, but not too much - the time awar started we were cfed already with almost everyone. we didnt farmed the kd actually, we gave chance to everyone who want to try to go with us, sadly with no success. the faery was created because we saw in our conflict with Chrystal's kd that we lack t/m power, thats why we asked a friend to run faery mystic. the idea was abandoned shortly, but we kept the fae so we can mv if needed.
    that it in brief.

Thread Information