Thread: What happened to ZZ?

Post Fiend

What happened to ZZ?

Was doing random search of kingdoms. Just curious, didn't they have more than 8 provinces just a while ago?

Needs to get out more
    I'm sure they did. Where did everybody go?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    Theres also a bug report from one of their ppl questioning why he can still see the other provinces on the Kingdom page when they all just left.

If I infer correctly I would say that half the kingdom was fed up with the other half's decision making or support of decision makers and quit.

There were very few actual ZZ players there. I think they just found themselves getting randomed less with a known kds banner/name.

Also, it isn't a bug. The kd page just updates very slowly with the exception of stance changes because people were abusing it.~
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonidas View Post
    Was doing random search of kingdoms. Just curious, didn't they have more than 8 provinces just a while ago?
    The actual ZZ core at the time (Helluva, maugrim, prot, CGG, and a few others) merged with Wannes, Twisty and co (kd name Insolence). We tagged up InZZolence for an age or so. InZZo then merged with Snakes (Petrified, Binar, etc) to form PewPew.

and now you all know!
    redwood original. ben style.

KoC -> FAITH -> Identity Crisis -> andn00bs - > Reunion -> ZZ -> InZZo -> PewPew -> SPGC -> Havoc- -> CR -> Evil Dragons

(2003--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Helluva View Post
    The actual ZZ core at the time (Helluva, maugrim, prot, CGG, and a few others) merged with Wannes, Twisty and co (kd name Insolence). We tagged up InZZolence for an age or so. InZZo then merged with Snakes (Petrified, Binar, etc) to form PewPew.

and now you all know!
    And the one that floated around now for awhile was more true, since it had filip in it. :D

Post Fiend
    Filip joined us when we were InZZo even. Shortly after he went to Thailand and got an STD. needless to say we didn't have access to his prov for awhile:P

KoC -> FAITH -> Identity Crisis -> andn00bs - > Reunion -> ZZ -> InZZo -> PewPew -> SPGC -> Havoc- -> CR -> Evil Dragons

(2003--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Helluva View Post
    Filip joined us when we were InZZo even. Shortly after he went to Thailand and got an STD. needless to say we didn't have access to his prov for awhile:P
    You realize that filip is one of the originals? :P

Needs to get out more
    Red-Haired Girl - Blues Club: Oh, if you like authentic blues, you really gotta check out Blueshammer. They are so great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    You realize that filip is one of the originals? :P
    NO WAAAAAI.

Obviously.

Doesn't detract from the point that the kd of ZZ merged with the kd of Insolence in the mid-to-late 50s. It later became Pew. Filip reforming a ZZ kd is awesome imo, but I wouldn't trust him to lead it :P

Regular
    Hahah, old Filip is still around? Wtf cool.

How about Delm?

A Panda enjoying the sun!

Post Fiend
    Helluva you were probably in version 4 or something of ZZ,
    ZZ was old ROME kd with some new players created in age 17 i think.
    alot of players helped build it, delm, myself, gandelf, chromie, kalleball, ironbeard, schnip, fatcat, dimary, shida... and others i have probably forgotten (sorry guys) .
    - the guys you mentioned joined much late when the original core left. (age 22?).

kingdom died out of boredom... playing the same game over and over makes ppl quit. (as the game is not changing, except some small cosmetic changes such as race/personality)

no changes to game mechanics, this age too which is too bad.

i was zz last age and left 3/4 of the way through. they were making some stupid decisions with terrible communication. but had some great players. looks like the rest of the kingdom felt the same was i did and abandoned all hope

Thread Information