Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: The Awaited WAR just begun...

Quote Originally Posted by Utopia_Herpa_Derp View Post
    fun times

Things change as days go by :)

What kd is this that supposedly offered us war?

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    Feint: Your behaviour is highly passive aggressive; and you should, in my professional opinion, seek counselling on it.

Many people here have expressed their disdain and contempt for your behaviour and yet you continue to dismiss others.

It is, in my opinion, pathetic.
    why u so busy body....who are u

Scribe
    just some little ghetto that given the size and nw difference you could have beat, if winning wars was actually your goal. We tried several times this age and every time you were bigger than us . Read from the bottom up of course.

> The Wealthy King Cable of Cable said: > > > > Because we've been through this with your kd already..

We have no interest in your kd for any reason you can think of :)

If you're breaking the cf just to break it, that's fine, but if you're breaking it with other intentions, we can't give that to you :)

> Queen Lorena Bobbitt the Sorceress of Pen Island said: > > > >
    why not?

> > > > > The Wealthy King Cable of Cable said: > > > > > > We would prefer to have no relations with your kd :)

Needs to get out more
    > Queen Lorena Bobbitt the Sorceress of Pen Island said: > > > >

^ severs Cable and throws out car window
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 21-08-2015 at 13:56.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    Funnest thing cable lying haha. Also amazing how they got destroyed but cable and his steward are number 3 and 5 on land rank for undead. Guys wouldn't it make you feel better about yourself to admit it was a fake war.

Scribe
    StratOcastle I was just jumping his memory since he apparently forgot we wanted to war them...or maybe he had so many war offers he just wasn't sure which one of them we were. I do realize it's easy to just fake copy and pastes ;) but then anyone that knows me , knows I am too lazy to lie

Needs to get out more
    No insinuations on my part, I just dig your nick.

@ handofthrawn. It'd be like those mystery shows on CBS.

undead moop ~ " alright, I did it. Do you know what it's like trying to grow as an undead? They all try to keep you down, but this time I had an ace up my sleeve! You top kingdoms aren't so tuff. Now I'm big like I always knew I could be! "

Top Cop ~ " enjoy being big in your 6x8 prison cell...and they don't just call it the pokey because it's slow in there. Book'um Dano! "

* and I'm not insinuating FW. Just having a chortle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    StratOcastle I was just jumping his memory since he apparently forgot we wanted to war them...or maybe he had so many war offers he just wasn't sure which one of them we were. I do realize it's easy to just fake copy and pastes ;) but then anyone that knows me , knows I am too lazy to lie
    She's right, i had no clue who it was due to the offers we constantly get. We didnt' want to war you guys due to the fact that we had gone through a horrible diplo situation with who you had elected as your previous monarch.

You guys were chalked up to another dumb monarch kd we wanted nothing to do with. (not you, but when you had the other monarch.. guy was hard headed.)

Forum Addict
    You ppl better apologize to cable. It wasn't a fake war. Because they aren't deleted. Don't accuse the innocence

Scribe
    you mean the terrible diplo situation the last time we hit you and you didn't want to war either? At any rate, point is you just basically admitted you had more war offers but yet chose a war you were sure to lose...I am sure that makes total sense to you...

funny, so so funny cable..

Thread Information