Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Awaited WAR just begun...

The Awaited WAR just begun...

War AGREED ?:?? RESPECT (spartans) vs. The FK EoA War

for sure this is interesting war..
    any updates????

Needs to get out more
    I'm happy for Spartans this age. Looks like FK got a war which can be hard to come by.

Considering the weight of NW and lower province count it'd be cool to fight for FK if they're recruiting for just the war. I'm 0/2 vs Spartans but it's always fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Awaited war? Interesting? The current war chart leader vs a kingdom ~20% smaller with 0 wins in the bag and 2 fewer provinces, that's about as interesting as watching trees grow.
    #CanWe-public @utonet

Quote Originally Posted by Engman View Post
    Awaited war? Interesting? The current war chart leader vs a kingdom ~20% smaller with 0 wins in the bag and 2 fewer provinces, that's about as interesting as watching trees grow.

looks like you did not got the joke well..who really thinks that this is actually be called a WAR in the 1st place?..

I'm sorry, it was early in the morning and sarcasm/irony doesn't really show itself well in text form. I suppose i should have known >_<
    #CanWe-public @utonet

Forum Addict
    FK declared on May 20th YR13.

Unique count is 29 vs 18 in favor of Spartans since then. :p
    Quote Originally Posted by :p
    The chance of needing 20 NBs to cure the plague is c. 1/470 trillion.
    Your logic is non existent, You should read more than one post.

Post Fiend
    Too bad wars like these can easily decide WW and Honor Crown winner but it's all legal so congratz to Spartans if they win their crown(s) ;)
    We had good fight. Best this age ;)

Needs to get out more
    The way I see it, Spartans are getting what they want. It's not my kingdom and what they're doing is legit.
    Finding good wars for the sake of making it close is problematic in itself. Diplo leads to more quagmires than solutions.

From a personal perspective we tried to work together late last age, me and Bart. There was some misunderstanding about anon retals that resulted in some further bullying. Additionally, I don't use current communication demands like whatsap. We simply have philosophical differences so I went my way.

I'm in the game to fight anyone, anytime, anywhere. There is no kingdom that is willing to do the same.
    This has nothing to do with being good, it's how you play. I'm no better than anyone else.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    The way I see it, Spartans are getting what they want. It's not my kingdom and what they're doing is legit.
    Finding good wars for the sake of making it close is problematic in itself. Diplo leads to more quagmires than solutions.

From a personal perspective we tried to work together late last age, me and Bart. There was some misunderstanding about anon retals that resulted in some further bullying. Additionally, I don't use current communication demands like whatsap. We simply have philosophical differences so I went my way.

I'm in the game to fight anyone, anytime, anywhere. There is no kingdom that is willing to do the same.
    This has nothing to do with being good, it's how you play. I'm no better than anyone else.
    this thread is not about you or your past with Spartans..it's about WARRRRRRRRRAR

Regular
    This reminds me of the age where strippers had clearly won the war charts (I think they were 8/8) but agreed to war with a kd a little smaller but obviously no match for them. Strippers were stripped of all their ww's for the entire age for that move and also lost out on their war crown. Will be interesting to see what happens in this case.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    this thread is not about you or your past with Spartans..it's about WARRRRRRRRRAR
    Agreed. The insinuation by some that Spartans are doing something nobody else does is false. That was my point.

In Strippers case there was diplo construed as prompting fake war.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 16-08-2015 at 15:13.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Veteran
    Clearly a farm war. This stuff is bad for utopia and needs to stop.

I've been asked to relay the following from Spartans.

"We've fought valiantly all age taking up targets stronger and weaker than us. We've warred Pandas, Warcry, Pharma, Broken Body Bits, Lotus, "more war message our dog" and seagulls. All KDs high in the charts. When our last war with Seagulls was concluded our monarch simply did what he always did, he messaged all KDs in range, and even quite a few o
    out of range, offering to land-drop to war them. All declined but the Kd we're currently warring (don't know how to exactly call them). We don't care about charts, we care about war. Anyone taking a SN and sees the KD-page can see we've taken a very serious approach to this war like we always do. The kingdom in question seemingly decided to war us as
    they were constantly being farmed by Jerks, and would rather lose the land to us in war than to them, simply because we only ask for war and don't ever farm. We take a "no" as a "no" and have never abused our position in any way whatsoever.
    Greetings, Spartans."
    #CanWe-public @utonet

Veteran
    Well in there own definition it sounds like a farm war and it looks like a farm war. So isn't a farm war? Guess it's up to bishop. As for the no means no thing please. I have dealt with Spartans before and don't make me laugh. I just know when number 2 in honor fights a kingdom way smaller then them that has a province in vacation mode. That is 0 and 3. Come on what did they think it would look like?

Farm wars isnt against the rules, fake wars are.

Thread Information