Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Awaited WAR just begun...

Post Fiend
    awaited war...lol :)))

Veteran
    Haha good point farm verse fake wars. But where is the line drawn. That's up to bishop to decide.

Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Haha good point farm verse fake wars. But where is the line drawn. That's up to bishop to decide.
    We could use the Strippers case as a example, there as i recall it a win was already arranged from the start between Strippers and the other kingdom. That would constitute as a fake war. A farm war would be that the other side just think they are better than they are and end up getting farmed due to poor skills. But either way hard to prove if there isnt solid facts, ie ingame msgs or such.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    We could use the Strippers case as a example, there as i recall it a win was already arranged from the start between Strippers and the other kingdom. That would constitute as a fake war. A farm war would be that the other side just think they are better than they are and end up getting farmed due to poor skills. But either way hard to prove if there isnt solid facts, ie ingame msgs or such.
    Ok I wasn't clear and completely agree. But either way the war was a joke and I will leave it at that. Lol

We have notified support/bishop. We're looking forward to his verdict with full confidence.
    If the community really finds this so reproachable we will simply withdraw min-time and be done with it.
    As said before, we only care about WAR. At the start of the age our only goal was to do 10 wars.
    Due to skills and a large dose of diplo AND luck we got into the position we are in now.
    We don't see why a KD should be prevented from engaging a KD vastly superior to them.
    Would this mean Warmonkeys and various other top-warring KDs need to be deleted because over the last 5-6 ages they've done tons of ghettofarming by staying small and 22 players (including us when we were ghetto, and actually we still are ghetto) and only lost the occasional war?
    What about the countless wars at the top this age fought from even bigger advantages/disadvantages (fluffy vs Emeriti, Chrystal vs I forgot who farmed em)? We also didn't see any post made when we dismantled Seagulls from -400K NW at conflict start to 4.5M at war-end (don't remember exactly how much it was).

Some more background on this conflict. At the time when we started talks about war we had just won our war against Seagulls and were 97K acres.
    KD we're fighting now was 91K, and would have 5 days to explore up and get ready.
    In the end they perhaps didn't use pool wise enough AND were being relentlessly hit down by others KDs even though they were target WAR AGREED SPARTANS.
    We left EOW CF 10 hours before auto-end and explored up. We then pumped for 24 hours and went to war,
    meaning we only really had EOW CF time + 14 hours to prepare ourselves.
    Now, it aint our fault that our opponent didn't prepare well enough/got hit.
    On top of that a large part of their KD wasn't running WTs, they had 1 in protection, an Elf/Cleric with 30 opa and 45% Guard Stations at the top,
    two 4.5K provs wtih 20-50 BPA total sci and
    a full-elite UD with 40% barracks. We exploited these gaps, and will continue to do so.

All in all, nothing pre-arranged. Just 2 Kingdoms that wanted war, for their own various reasons. It is not in my power to control their decisionmaking, but honestly what KD would decline getting an easy win. And really they got 1/3 of our honor and 0 WWs, so we won't get much for this. On top of that by a deal we are bound to not win the Honor-crown, so that argument is nonsense aswell.

We feel wronged by the community here, especially since we all put in so much effort having only 11 players left at the end of last age, fitting in more than half a new squad was no easy feat!

Ugh i had to create an account just to speak here. 10+ years of playing and never cared to have a fourm account..

Hey exlir and loky :).

OBVIOUSLY people this war is a no brainer. As my kd's name says "EoA war"... which is exactly what it is, it's for EoA.. we don't care, especially after what we've been through this age.

ALL Age we've been put through the ringer. We are literally probably just a simple ghetto, we don't like to think of ourselves this way, but that's what we are and that's how you people will see us for now. We're currently warring, and losing greatly to Spartans. We wanted to see what it was like to war a kd that was as good as they are. To war a kd that found time to war 10 times to see how much better they were than us and what we could learn in the process to make ourselves better. We knew we would probably be losing without doubt, but we still wanted to try. I've had nearly every kd that is around our nw message us trying to war us constantly because who wouldn't want to, we're 0/3, it just so happened that we landed on Spartans and not FEYR TALES. If it wasn't them, it would have been someone else this size and no one would have turned down the offer, just as they didn't.

From Expendables, Crazies (nice guys :), Beastblood, Jerks, and many more kds feeding and feeding and feeding off of us without remorse or care for satisfaction of game play for the other player.. is just pathetic.

We "warred" Jerks not long ago.. No one questioned that war. They waved 2-3 times taking 12-15k acres for "robbing their kd blind" when in reality and unknown to our leadership 1-2 provs that don't communicate stole not even 1m. Forcing us to war them or continue to be waved, they took 15k more acres while we surrendered in min time. 30k Acres lost to Jerks over a couple of ops, is that fair lol? Where is the questioning in that? We didn't provoke them, i tried numerous times to work it out with diplo but their monarch and it seems like, nearly EVERY monarch that plays in the top 20 are a bunch of hardheaded fools.

You're all a bunch of stingy, two timing, greedy, non-diplo using noobs. This game is now kept and maintained and encourages the benefit of farming, bottom feeding and just overall poor gameplay.

Anyways, thanks for the fourm mention <3.

**The Feyr Tales mention was just a random kd name close to our nw.

Quote Originally Posted by Griff0505 View Post
    On top of that a large part of their KD wasn't running WTs, they had 1 in protection, an Elf/Cleric with 30 opa and 45% Guard Stations at the top,
    two 4.5K provs wtih 20-50 BPA total sci and
    a full-elite UD with 40% barracks. We exploited these gaps, and will continue to do so.
    I'm the Elf/Cleric with 30opa and 45% guard stations. My province name is Oz Academy. If you check the FK KD, I'll be there. Until a few weeks ago, I was the #1 elf in the world for land and networth. I'm now 3k acres and heading south fast.

The above poster is correct. Many of our provinces didn't build watchtowers. Why not? Because we weren't expecting thief operations. Why not? Because this was a fake war.

The purpose of it was to give the opposing KD another war win and put them at the top of the war wins table, making sure they beat Confessions. They gave us a CF earlier in the age which we were grateful for and we wanted to pay them back. We also took the war because we wanted to give them acres so they'd finish above Jerks in the rankings, as Jerks had been farming us for weeks.

The reason I ran 45% guard stations is because I knew I'd have to give up land to them and I wasn't particularly keen on the thought. There's an ongoing mutiny in the KD which has left Cable, our king, within one vote of losing the monarchy. After our surrender, he probably won't last long.

The monarchs from both KDs made the deal on IRC so the admins won't find much evidence if they search the private messages in the game. However, if they can read old Royal Commands there's plenty of information in there about provinces we weren't allowed to hit. We weren't allowed to hit The Cleaner, Crenellations of Cyrilla, Chairman Mao or Shifu is a Noob. They weren't allowed to hit Fables, Razorblade Suitcase and a few others who I don't remember. If the admins can see thief and mage ops, they'll see that we haven't even touched their king, Chairman Mao. No meteors, no nightstrikes, nothing. Why would we not op him? Because this was a fake war.

Unfortunately what Oz Academy is saying isn't true.

She has been disgruntled all age about the decisions we've made while dodging the feeding/responding to the kds that choose to interact with us.

In the war with Jerks she went into vacation mode purposefully to avoid her province being hit and she began to go into vacation mode this time as well but decided to cancel it and is now sour because she has lost acres.

We've planned several times this age to kill her off and obviously should have seeing as she's creating slander because of selfish play.

As far as anything about wanting Spartans to beat Confession easily for a ww crown, that would never happen. I'm a former confession player and would rather help Confession before anyone else.

Oz please keep your problems inside of the kd, not in public trying to make people look foolish.

Also: We haven't touched a lot of their provs with TM ops because our tms haven't really shown up to this war, you know this. They were also mostly Tog'in to send the dragon in the first 12 hours.
    Last edited by Cable; 16-08-2015 at 20:52.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by OzAcademy View Post
    The monarchs from both KDs made the deal on IRC so the admins won't find much evidence if they search the private messages in the game. However, if they can read old Royal Commands there's plenty of information in there about provinces we weren't allowed to hit. We weren't allowed to hit The Cleaner, Crenellations of Cyrilla, Chairman Mao or Shifu is a Noob. They weren't allowed to hit Fables, Razorblade Suitcase and a few others who I don't remember. If the admins can see thief and mage ops, they'll see that we haven't even touched their king, Chairman Mao. No meteors, no nightstrikes, nothing. Why would we not op him? Because this was a fake war.
    These are pretty serious accusations

Post Fiend
    We can't judge without real evidences but i can tell that i "know" (if that's appropriate word) Cable for like 10+ RL years and i can't imagine he will ever do this kind of arrangements. Especially, as he already said, since he is true Confessioner and probably would help us rather than everyone else.
    Although, i still think these kind of wars at this situations aren't really needed. They knew they'll lose so should fight some1 else and not decide (?) crown winners.
    But as Fake War accusations i believe this isn't thing here. They just picked wrong KD and timing to learn something from their loss. All legal.

P.S. If Spartans win some crowns we truly congratz. They were more than fair in our war earlier this age
    P.P.S. I guess Oz just has some problems with FK leadership and should fix that ASAP (or give evidences of FW)

CoL powah! :p
    Last edited by loky; 16-08-2015 at 21:14.

Those are accusations from a member we were going to raze kill and were in fact just about to start to at one point before we were convinced to give them another chance, obviously our trust was misplaced... Oz is sour about her loss of the #1 elf title. To be honest this war is legit and the main reason is Jerks. We wanted a war with anyone because we had already as cable said been bullied and farmed by them once and they looked ready to do it again, so when we were offered the war with Spartans we took it readily as we would rather our acres go to them then to jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by loky View Post
    We can't judge without real evidences but i can tell that i "know" (if that's appropriate word) Cable for like 10+ RL years and i can't imagine he will ever do this kind of arrangements. Especially, as he already said, since he is true Confessioner and probably would help us rather than everyone else.
    Although, i still think these kind of wars at this situations aren't really needed. They knew they'll lose so should fight some1 else and not decide (?) crown winners.
    But as Fake War accusations i believe this isn't thing here. They just picked wrong KD and timing to learn something from their loss. All legal.

P.S. If Spartans win some crowns we truly congratz. They were more than fair in our war earlier this age
    P.P.S. I guess Oz just has some problems with FK leadership and should fix that ASAP (or give evidences of FW)

CoL powah! :p
    Yeah, as another confessioner who knows cable, i agree with that. I don't see him as someone who would purposefully want to screw us

Anyway, CoL ftw, and age isn't over yet :P

Yup still 2 weeks left (16weekswdf?) a ww crown is no where near decided.

Quote Originally Posted by Cable View Post
    Yup still 2 weeks left (16weekswdf?) a ww crown is no where near decided.
    Anyway, want to war us when this one is over? :)

lol we'll be a small ghetto by the end of this

Thread Information