Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Awaited WAR just begun...

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    We could use the Strippers case as a example, there as i recall it a win was already arranged from the start between Strippers and the other kingdom. That would constitute as a fake war. A farm war would be that the other side just think they are better than they are and end up getting farmed due to poor skills. But either way hard to prove if there isnt solid facts, ie ingame msgs or such.
    Yup my kd was about to wave strippers that age and the kd they ended up waring with explicitly told me they didnt want to war/apreciated that we were about to wave. Then 3 hours later pmed me in game "We came to an agreement and strippers will help us remove some dead weight"

As for this war Spartans has been trying all age to war anyone, been pming everyone and even asked us for war (we were already hostile) so i this war has to just be a !@#$@# it lets see if we can take on spartans kinda war (especially given spartans was smaller on declare).

Spartans were smaller when the war was agreed upon. They hadn't yet pumped after their war though.

It was only until about the 24hrs leading up to the time of declaration did they surpass us pretty greatly in nw.

They've owned us quite easily. We've got 1 guy on vacation (ingame) and 2 others that are basically away.

It's been like this all age for us though, we're a ghetto giving away free wins to top kds :p... i'd take the win back from Jerks anyday though, at least Spartans are nice guys.

Zed, like defiance said, we're going to be tiny by the time this is over :p.

Not a fake war. Oz isnt well liked by anyone in this kingdom, and is an extremely selfish player I have had many, many arguments with. Surprised she didnt go into vacation mode this war like the last one.
    -I go by Iceman now. Don't forget it... or forget it. Completely your choice!

Veteran
    Well sit back and look at the situation. It looks really bad lol. Glad I don't have to judge it haha.

Forum Addict
    The stand is if a war happens just to manipulate the chart, u will get deleted. Regardless farm war or fake war. So in Spartan case, they already got the ww crown (before this war). If they also secure top spot for honor( perhaps may get into trouble ) since they were second only behind ED when war started.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Defiance View Post
    Those are accusations from a member we were going to raze kill and were in fact just about to start to at one point before we were convinced to give them another chance, obviously our trust was misplaced... Oz is sour about her loss of the #1 elf title. To be honest this war is legit and the main reason is Jerks. We wanted a war with anyone because we had already as cable said been bullied and farmed by them once and they looked ready to do it again, so when we were offered the war with Spartans we took it readily as we would rather our acres go to them then to jerks.
    Seems like You are very clear with your intentions when going into the war.
    And that is manipulating the chart with war, against the spirit of the game. Let see what bishop will do. He already set the precedence last age .

Forum Addict
    U know u will lose. U rather offer the win and acres to spartan because u don't like jerks. Returning favor and assisting spartan to secure the top spot in the chart .

Quote Originally Posted by Xerxes View Post
    Not a fake war. Oz isnt well liked by anyone in this kingdom, and is an extremely selfish player I have had many, many arguments with. Surprised she didnt go into vacation mode this war like the last one.
    I'm assuming this is Razorblade Suitcase, the biggest hypocrite in our KD. He's angry at me because I went into vacation mode rather than get farmed by Jerks yet now our KD has an agreement with Spartans to not hit him during this war. So he's making attacks, his most recent for several hundred acres, knowing that he won't be retalled, while others in our KD get chained down from over four thousand acres to under one thousand.

Quote Originally Posted by Cable View Post
    Also: We haven't touched a lot of their provs with TM ops because our tms haven't really shown up to this war, you know this. They were also mostly Tog'in to send the dragon in the first 12 hours.
    This is blatantly false, as the ops record will show when Bishop looks at it. Our TMs have been very active and very successful in opping a select group of targets from x:x to make the war look real but completely avoiding The Cleaner, Crenellations of Cyrilla, Chairman Mao or Shifu is a Noob.

If this is a real war, then it must be the first real war in history where a KD doesn't hit the opposing monarch with ops. Not even a failed op. Completely nothing on Chairman Mao. Why? Because this was a fake war and you were told not to hit him.

Quote Originally Posted by Defiance View Post
    Those are accusations from a member we were going to raze kill and were in fact just about to start to at one point before we were convinced to give them another chance
    This incident happened very early in the age. Before the half-way point. More recently, you've all been planning the next age with me in our KD's forum, as the record will show. We discussed races/personalities, growth plans, goals, etc. There has been no talk of razing me for a long, long time.
    Last edited by Palem; 17-08-2015 at 00:29.

Veteran
    Spartans didn't have the ww crown locked up. Until this war.

Needs to get out more
    I'd estimate by the post count not many of the players here frequent the forum or know all the little back stories to everything. I welcome you who are new here. I fully realize youarent new to the game.

You've done nothing wrong, just be aware of the language you use. Since Spartans top war charts you must understand jealous competitors will look for any means to take that away.

OzAcademy, you just need a new home. Unless you enjoy the internal struggles I'm sure you can find a kingdom more to your style.

My offer stands: if FK wants to recruit for this war I'm available. I understand 3 days is a long time, but Palem put up with me almost all age.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Please don't post locations.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by OzAcademy View Post
    If this is a real war, then it must be the first real war in history where a KD doesn't hit the opposing monarch with ops. Not even a failed op. Completely nothing on Chairman Mao. Why? Because this was a fake war and you were told not to hit him.
    The war is fake because the opposing monarch is an unbreakable, out of reach faery? I highly doubt the reason for not touching this.province is a deal. If that was me in the position of chairman mao, Id love to have the opposing kd waste resources on a province they cant take out.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

i suspect that the kingdom spartans is warring is koalas. not sure how true my suspicion is. i apologize if i'm wrong.

@OzAcademy : those are strong accusations. not saying what you're saying is true/false. but those are strong accusations

anyway. such stuff -> hands of bishop.
    Last edited by TheOne; 17-08-2015 at 03:42.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Quote Originally Posted by OzAcademy View Post
    I'm assuming this is Razorblade Suitcase, the biggest hypocrite in our KD. He's angry at me because I went into vacation mode rather than get farmed by Jerks yet now our KD has an agreement with Spartans to not hit him during this war. So he's making attacks, his most recent for several hundred acres, knowing that he won't be retalled, while others in our KD get chained down from over four thousand acres to under one thousand.

This is blatantly false, as the ops record will show when Bishop looks at it. Our TMs have been very active and very successful in opping a select group of targets from x:x to make the war look real but completely avoiding The Cleaner, Crenellations of Cyrilla, Chairman Mao or Shifu is a Noob.

This incident happened very early in the age. Before the half-way point. More recently, you've all been planning the next age with me in our KD's forum, as the record will show. We discussed races/personalities, growth plans, goals, etc. There has been no talk of razing me for a long, long time.
    Hahaha Oz... You truly are a nublet. A. Not a hypocrite. Please indulge me in a PM as to why you think I am. Also, I could show the war summary... my 1 and only attack was a +4 hour conquest that was annon. So no duh I wouldnt be hit... such a tool. The only one I want to see hit, is you. Because you are not part of the solution in our Kd, you are a huge part of the problem. And like TheOne says.. you need to find a new home. Maybe go back to what you said you used to do, which is not stay with 1 kingdom for a full age and keep bouncing around. I wish you luck kid. seriously.
    -I go by Iceman now. Don't forget it... or forget it. Completely your choice!

If this was an arranged war then it has to be the worst arrangement ever, Spartans stand to gain as much as they stand to prove, close to nothing, which is why the war is so boring to begin with. They'll get a a few measly points for it at best. Their opponents have 1/3rd of the honor so there won't be a large honor gain either besides the war win bonus. This is probably a free kill for Spartans, no sport, no excitement, no challenge, it's as lame of a war as it gets and hardly worthy of deciding a crown (if it does) but i doubt it's a fake war.
    #CanWe-public @utonet

Thread Information