Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Awaited WAR just begun...

Needs to get out more
    Well it also serves to keep Spartans out of predatory bottom feeders reach: The miracle of war.

While we can't do anything to stop a kingdom hitting into war I think Spartans staying busy in war minimizes the drama out of war. The rough ones are worth it. It cuts down on the BS diplo and keeps the game in the narrow range that many players find desirable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

My apologies for kd locations or any foul language.. I've never had intention of using the fourms.. i still have no intentions of doing so and honestly think this thread shouldn't exist.

We've had 4 wars this age, all of them were failed pretty miserably.. none of them were worth fourm notice.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerxes View Post
    Hahaha Oz... You truly are a nublet. A. Not a hypocrite. Please indulge me in a PM as to why you think I am. Also, I could show the war summary... my 1 and only attack was a +4 hour conquest that was annon. So no duh I wouldnt be hit... such a tool. The only one I want to see hit, is you. Because you are not part of the solution in our Kd, you are a huge part of the problem. And like TheOne says.. you need to find a new home. Maybe go back to what you said you used to do, which is not stay with 1 kingdom for a full age and keep bouncing around. I wish you luck kid. seriously.
    Please do... I doubt this topic was made to get accused of fakewarring, so lets start actually talking about the war, the strats used by both sides etc.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Post Fiend
    Lol, this war smells a little bit. But there is no rule saying you can't war 20% up with 22 vs 25 (lol, seriously guys??) On the other hand, one should realize you are able to shape the charts with this type of wars eoa. Also by keeping your opponent out of trouble.

Forum Addict
    No hit on tm to protect their prince and keep pooling honor in the war seems legit ESP when spartan is now second in chart . Right behind ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    No hit on tm to protect their prince and keep pooling honor in the war seems legit ESP when spartan is now second in chart . Right behind ed.
    We couldn't break their tms, nor could we break their monarch or other two humans.

Our hits have been mainly max gains on their orcs just like our previous war. We wouldn't have even taken this war if we knew there were 2 weeks left in the age.. we figured we had 4-6 days left max and an EoA max gain war vs a good kd seemed like a fun idea :)

I love taking honor from tms, if i could break them, i would :p.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Cable View Post
    We couldn't break their tms, nor could we break their monarch or other two humans.

Our hits have been mainly max gains on their orcs just like our previous war. We wouldn't have even taken this war if we knew there were 2 weeks left in the age.. we figured we had 4-6 days left max and an EoA max gain war vs a good kd seemed like a fun idea :)

I love taking honor from tms, if i could break them, i would :p.
    Seems legit. Not being able to hit 10 out of 25. I'd war them. Max gaining on orcs seems very viable as well. Sure win.

Quote Originally Posted by Uhm hoi View Post
    Please do... I doubt this topic was made to get accused of fakewarring, so lets start actually talking about the war, the strats used by both sides etc.
    He won't post the summary but I will:

** Kingdom news report **
    For the time from May 20 of YR13 till July 13 of YR13 - 42 hours
    [ - Seraphim online formatter ]

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 95 (24,388 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 84 (23,160 acres)
    -- Ambush: 5 (979 acres)
    -- Conquest: 2 (249 acres)
    -- Raze: 1 (0 acres)
    -- Failed: 3 (3.2% failure)
    -- Uniques: 38
    Total attacks suffered: 161 (28,337 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 133 (27,274 acres)
    -- Ambush: 7 (1,063 acres)
    -- Raze: 6 (0 acres)
    -- Massacre: 4 (23,904 population)
    -- Learn: 5
    -- Failed: 6 (3.7% failure)
    -- Uniques: 63

** The kingdom of X:X **
    Total land exchanged: -3,949 (95/161)
    +3,399 Cable (9/0)
    +2,959 Fables (9/1)
    +2,067 Epic Destruction (7/1)
    +1,184 An unknown province (5/0)
    +683 Defiance (9/12)
    +325 ChibogYs (4/4)
    +123 Jeff Denkinger (5/6)
    - Ape (0/4)
    -240 Spade Town (0/1)
    -289 Its Raining Meteors And FBs (0/1)
    -367 StinkFist (3/5)
    -373 Integrity (2/2)
    -410 New Castle (0/3)
    -491 Hoodoland (0/1)
    -564 Brittania (0/1)
    -630 Oz Academy (1/3)
    -748 Proquite (16/46)
    -1,324 Dead Red (8/18)
    -1,724 Furiosity (1/5)
    -2,080 Cosula (8/10)
    -2,497 ThisProvince (6/20)
    -2,952 Emerald Knight (2/17)

** The kingdom of X:X **
    Total land exchanged: +3,949 (161/95)
    +1,407 Destructive Force (10/2)
    +1,403 Big hero - Baymax (10/1)
    +1,367 OMGWTFBBQ (5/1)
    +1,296 pls WAG PO (9/0)
    +1,271 The Cleaner (10/0)
    +1,233 Insane killer (6/0)
    +1,079 Pappa Woody (3/0)
    +783 Bene Elohim (11/2)
    +310 IamCanadianBacon (12/11)
    +246 Chairman Mao (6/0)
    +200 Belmoral (9/4)
    +145 bob the dog (1/0)
    -130 Annie_v2 (5/3)
    -159 Rayleigh (11/12)
    -282 Pen Island huehue (11/8)
    -460 Mitch Murder (15/19)
    -852 Holy Baby eaters (9/6)
    -1,556 Pie Soup (10/13)
    -3,352 Ice Cream Cone (8/13)

** Uniques for X:X **
    Cable - 4
    Proquite - 4
    Epic Destruction - 4
    Dead Red - 3
    StinkFist - 3
    Jeff Denkinger - 3
    Fables - 3
    ChibogYs - 3
    Defiance - 3
    Cosula - 2
    ThisProvince - 2
    Emerald Knight - 1
    Integrity - 1
    Oz Academy - 1
    Furiosity - 1

** Uniques for X:X **
    Holy Baby eaters - 4
    Belmoral - 4
    IamCanadianBacon - 4
    Rayleigh - 4
    The Cleaner - 4
    Big hero - Baymax - 4
    OMGWTFBBQ - 4
    pls WAG PO - 4
    Pen Island huehue - 4
    Pie Soup - 3
    Annie_v2 - 3
    Mitch Murder - 3
    Chairman Mao - 3
    Insane killer - 3
    Pappa Woody - 3
    Bene Elohim - 3
    Destructive Force - 3
    Ice Cream Cone - 2
    bob the dog - 1

** Highlights **
    Total aid packets sent
    18 packets

Most aid packets sent by
    New Castle: 4 packets.

Most aid packets received by
    Cosula: 5 packets.

Most land gained in a single tradmarch
    Cable: 605 acres.

Most land lost in a single tradmarch
    Cosula: 725 acres.

Least land gained in a single tradmarch
    Fables: 40 acres.

Least land lost in a single tradmarch
    Proquite: 23 acres.

Most land regained in a single ambush
    ThisProvince: 278 acres.

Most land lost in a single ambush
    Fables: 238 acres.

Least land regained in a single ambush
    Cosula: 128 acres.

Least land lost in a single ambush
    Dead Red: 74 acres.

Most bounces made by
    Cosula, Proquite, Fables: 1 times.

Most bounces received by
    Proquite: 3 times.

Dragons sent to X:X
    On June 11 of YR13

May 20 of YR13 - War declared on X:X
    Isn't it fascinating that Cable, our king, a 5.5k acre undead with 26dpa, didn't get hit once in 42 hours of war and gained 3.4k acres?

He certainly seems to think so, given that he just said this in our chatbox:

Cable 08:40:
    i even told their monarch to hit me because i didn't like not being hit

13:36 Heaven 13:36 Heaven yeap 13:36 Heaven people are unthankfl 13:37 Cable|away Oh please for the love of god hit me too

heaven is their monarch
    This is a fake war.
    Last edited by OzAcademy; 17-08-2015 at 09:20.

1. We've done a lot of LL on those supposedly huge provinces. Why would we want to hit them if we can LL the land for free on our TMs --> provinces that can actually hold it. Our monarch just now LLed 450 acres from Fables.
    2. Your stats say you're down 630 acres, how come then you went from 5200 to 2300 o.O --> must be LL?
    3. I've been on IRC with Cable all the time. We get along well. Just as I was on IRC with the monarchs of Pandas, CoL, Seagulls and a few others. Nothing to see here really. Cable felt sorry for losing the war so badly and offered to get hit himself rather than his teammates.
    4. This war was agreed on 6 days in advance. We prepped better in these days, simple as that. Half the top-wars are fakewars if held to this standard.
    5. Could they have predicted we'd explore up our faery from 5800 to 8700 pre-war? We stole all their horses + hit army-home in the hostile to prevent many hits on our TMs. I doubt they predicted it. Our play was just out of their league, simple as that.
    6. We want to wrap up this conflict ASAP. In our experience a KD more easily surrenders if it still has something to lose --> lot of undefendable acres. We do not care about land, as we do not play for the landcharts. This is a strategy we've used in more wars this age to encourage people to surrender at min-time.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by OzAcademy View Post

Isn't it fascinating that Cable, our king, a 5.5k acre undead with 26dpa, didn't get hit once in 42 hours of war and gained 3.4k acres?

This is a fake war.
    You guys being hammered and them land lusting fat undead instead of hitting them, does not prove its a fake war.
    Last edited by Robar1980; 17-08-2015 at 10:13.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerxes View Post
    Hahaha Oz... You truly are a nublet. A. Not a hypocrite. Please indulge me in a PM as to why you think I am. Also, I could show the war summary... my 1 and only attack was a +4 hour conquest that was annon. So no duh I wouldnt be hit... such a tool. The only one I want to see hit, is you. Because you are not part of the solution in our Kd, you are a huge part of the problem. And like TheOne says.. you need to find a new home. Maybe go back to what you said you used to do, which is not stay with 1 kingdom for a full age and keep bouncing around. I wish you luck kid. seriously.
    Just quit utopia!

Summary looks fine? If it was a fakewar I don't think there would be razes or massacres and the land gains would be much larger? +4k (roughly 4% of your land?) in 42 hours doesn't seem absurd.

In almost every war, there will be a number of provinces a kingdom lets grow in war just to feed on em later or to simply reduce their WPA at no cost to make them LL targets.

This is a fake war.
    From the chatbox doesn't seem anything illegal.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cable View Post
    My apologies for kd locations or any foul language.. I've never had intention of using the fourms.. i still have no intentions of doing so and honestly think this thread shouldn't exist.

We've had 4 wars this age, all of them were failed pretty miserably.. none of them were worth fourm notice.
    Cause it's spartans!!! Strong warring kingdom.

Post Fiend
    Some people said that Spartans didnt have the WW crown locked up but now they do. I fail to see how a maximum of +1 ww point would make such a huge difference? Maybe I dont know how the WW system works but they will be gaining less than 1 WW point since the KD was smaller than Spartan when war started no?

Post Fiend
    This wasn't Fake War, just lame one. Stop it finally.

Thread Information