Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Awaited WAR just begun...

Post Fiend
    if you think this type of stuff doesnt happen all age long you guys are seriously noob.

Bad luck koalas had a prov that squealed.

Spartans have warred hard all age.

as far as im concerned this is the equivalent of J-walking

Needs to get out more
    I'm just not seeing any kingdoms stepping up saying they'd war Spartans. Doesn't mean they aren't out there or that Spartans may've refused.

On a pace of 10 wars in an age Spartans benefit from knowing the field, but they still would've been taking wars with abbreviated diplo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    This is how they are manipulating the charts. There is still time for another war do to the fact the war would never have lasted longer then 48 hours and Spartans took no damage. Also they will get the war win for the ww crown race which they needed to stay ahead of one kingdom. Then on top of that they can spend the rest of the age feeding off high honor targets or warring again to get the honor crown. Getting a war where you take zero damage and open a 7 million net gap in 2 days. While never touching the other kingdoms monarchs. Sadly it's a fake war which is always bad for utopia. But hey anyone that's been around the game long enough most crowns are won by cheating lol

Hey handofthrawn. We are bound by a deal with ED to not win the honor-crown. I'm sorry, but your conspiracy theory is simply not true.

As for nw gap we were already 3mil nw bigger by time war started. We had no intention of having that much gap but it happened. As for cheating u can talk to any kd we warred and they will tell u we didnt cheat. All we really care bout is 10+ wars. Crowning would just be an added bonus but not an actual goal for us. So before anymore people go off spitting accusations why dont u learn the facts first. Noobs!!

Post Fiend
    Hehe. So much hate. Know the facts first before crying ur accusations.

Post Fiend
    if anyone should be angry at a kd it should be directed towards ED for making deals with kds that force them to not be competitive towards a crown.

Is that not worse than this?

Quote Originally Posted by blizz View Post
    if anyone should be angry at a kd it should be directed towards ED for making deals with kds that force them to not be competitive towards a crown.

Nobody is forced to do anything they dont want.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DorkyGangsta View Post
    Hey handofthrawn. We are bound by a deal with ED to not win the honor-crown. I'm sorry, but your conspiracy theory is simply not true.

As for nw gap we were already 3mil nw bigger by time war started. We had no intention of having that much gap but it happened. As for cheating u can talk to any kd we warred and they will tell u we didnt cheat. All we really care bout is 10+ wars. Crowning would just be an added bonus but not an actual goal for us. So before anymore people go off spitting accusations why dont u learn the facts first. Noobs!!
    No conspiracy theory here its just the way of utopia. As for being a noob please, you don't even know who I am. I am elite player, but sadly do to forum rules I can't tell you who I am.

Thats doubtful. Only thing u cant really say is loc.

I actually lost 3k land in this war. I dont see where in the F*** world this couldve been fake war lol.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by blizz View Post

Can we get some background on why Spartans agreed to not competing for the Honor Crown?

ED were probably in a position to either block their path to the ww-crown or just to straight up take their honor by force, and since Spartans are just in it for the warring it seems logical to make a deal with a kd that possibly could, and indeed would try to mess you up to secure their own crown.
    #CanWe-public @utonet

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DorkyGangsta View Post
    Thats doubtful. Only thing u cant really say is loc.
    So if I say my in game name it gives away my location and I have done that before to shut up comments like that and got deleted from the forum. So I had to create a new profile. But let's say I am a noob, isn't cheating still cheating. Spartans have admitted to deals and agreements to who gets what crown. I get it there is no real defense for there actions. So they just start calling people names, because that's the best they got to defend them self. Hence there trying to smear Oz for blowing the whistle lol. I thought It was just a farm war at first but now I am convinced it's a fake war.

Only Bart can be that stupid to admit hes permabanned on the forums and created another account again.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Only Bart can be that stupid to admit hes permabanned on the forums and created another account again.
    I doubt bart would be accusing himself of FW?

Thread Information