Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Awaited WAR just begun...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Only Bart can be that stupid to admit hes permabanned on the forums and created another account again.
    I didn't get banned, well I don't think so. Never received a email banning me. Tried to log in one day and my account was gone. Lol not sure what happened. Only thing I could think of was I gave out my province name haha.

No hands im steward of Spartans. We did not make a deal to give them crown. We made a deal not to compete for it. Big difference. We arent going to ensure they get crown but we will keep ourselves from honor crowning.

Postaholic
    ED: We want your honour. So prepare for conflict, bcs we're coming to get it.
    Spartans: Sure, but you're much bigger and we rather focus on our goal of getting wars instead. We won't chase honour this age, so why don't you focus on competition instead?
    ED: Sure. But come the time and it looks as if you are gunning for honour crown, we will take your honour by force.
    Spartans: Deal.
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Needs to get out more
    Nothing to it. ED isn't that big that it couldn't be war. Activity would be the question. And I'm not getting ahead of it; an agreement is an agreement.

I wish Spartans all the best.

I guess the argument is concerning the weight of honor/science bonuses. I can only speak from personal experience as a former fat faery sage. All I needed was enough to slow down ops/sabotage. I never have high honor or science. It's military that gets me by.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 17-08-2015 at 20:25.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Addict
    Fake war or not, it is true that BOTH SIDES agree to war knowingly that the war/war win would definitely assist Spartan to secure his standings in the chart., regardless to which extent.

This in short also means, there is intention of chart manipulating. And this is so close to EOA which brought to the attention of many still competing.
    And according to precedence set by BISHOP, this is against the spirit of warring especially involving kingdom high up in the CHART.

The only thing which stop or save them from deletion will be: Bishop playing in Spartans.

I honestly don't feel as though timing should have a factor in anything.

We've warred 3 other kds this age and lost. If Spartans would have been our first war we would have lost then as well im sure and they would still have the win.

What does it matter that they got a kd that was much less of a challenge who just wanted to fight them so late in the age? A win is a win vs easy or not at any time in the age.

Like i said previously in the thread. We've been feed on and trashed by several top kds all age long and the only time people have a problem with some that my kd does is when we decide to war someone lol.

I honestly think all of you that might have a problem with it might have your game mechanics backwards. If you honestly think it's such a big deal, i'd like to see a bigger deal made about nw/land titles. People who are constantly hitting into kds WELL below 50% of their own nw in order to win a crown.

This had nothing to do with Spartan's possibility of winning a crown, they might not even war again, like their monarch has said, all they wanted was 10 wars. They aren't even that far ahead in the rankings they could very well easily be taken over.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Cable View Post
    I honestly don't feel as though timing should have a factor in anything.

We've warred 3 other kds this age and lost. If Spartans would have been our first war we would have lost then as well im sure and they would still have the win.

What does it matter that they got a kd that was much less of a challenge who just wanted to fight them so late in the age? A win is a win vs easy or not at any time in the age.

Like i said previously in the thread. We've been feed on and trashed by several top kds all age long and the only time people have a problem with some that my kd does is when we decide to war someone lol.

I honestly think all of you that might have a problem with it might have your game mechanics backwards. If you honestly think it's such a big deal, i'd like to see a bigger deal made about nw/land titles. People who are constantly hitting into kds WELL below 50% of their own nw in order to win a crown.

This had nothing to do with Spartan's possibility of winning a crown, they might not even war again, like their monarch has said, all they wanted was 10 wars. They aren't even that far ahead in the rankings they could very well easily be taken over.
    Chill, I not against you nor Spartan. I dont care wthether how much your war with Spartan will influence to what extent in the chart. But it is a fact it will. And both of the kingdoms knew as well.
    And war with some unusual terms like not hitting on certain provinces (even better than anon hits)

To be frank, I am just against Bishop. As he set the precedence, I am curious what he will do now.
    Last edited by Feint; 18-08-2015 at 03:18. Reason: Did Spartans email Bishop on this war before it happen? It is a pre requisite as mentioned previously

Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    Chill, I not against you nor Spartan. I dont care wthether how much your war with Spartan will influence to what extent in the chart. But it is a fact it will. And both of the kingdoms knew as well.
    And war with some unusual terms like not hitting on certain provinces (even better than anon hits)

To be frank, I am just against Bishop. As he set the precedence, I am curious what he will do now.
    is it a fact that they have agreed not to hit certain provs?
    #magi

Enthusiast
    Nice late age drama. I smell another deletion.

I'm chill.

I'm not worried about anything here, it shouldn't even be a topic honestly.

It's just an irritation to see questioning about a single war we've had when everyone else is horrible.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Cable View Post
    Bart, Champion of underprivileged ghetto players everywhere, certainly deserves every farm war he can get.
    Quote Originally Posted by :p
    The chance of needing 20 NBs to cure the plague is c. 1/470 trillion.
    Your logic is non existent, You should read more than one post.

Needs to get out more
    Feint is freaking out because he did his best to sell a fake war last age. He's capable of serious manipulation. In other words he isn't really upset, he's pretending to be and trying to manipulate Bishop.

All in all he suckered old X-Rusty into a fake war that they weren't aware of. This can be done if you're good at psychology. I saw through his work and think X-Rusty was completely innocent.

The short of it was his kingdom did all the fake war stuff like hitting anon and whatnot. They ran from FS into X-Rusty. This came off as quite by "accident" to those who don't know history. Feint belonged to BoB(Band of Brothers) which had a great rivalry with Rusty. Both kingdoms have disbanded but their dislike for each other follows their essential core wherever they go.

These guys know war and how to be in position. Rusty has always been purely a superior war kingdom but they do suffer tunnel vision. BoB who blended into Stoners proved the previous age they could handle FS, no problem. Stoners dominated the most highly regarded war kingdoms and only fell short to CR(a top kingdom taking the age off).

War crowns aren't important to Feint. He's into breaking hearts as he demonstrates here. Sorry @ Feint, some of us are just clever enough to know your game. I admit you're more intelligent than me as it took time to sort the logic. You're a phenom, just a mean one ;-)

* my full explanation might be found in that old post. I know I conveyed my beliefs to madi(X-Rusty leader) in a pm.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 18-08-2015 at 05:50.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by khronosschoty View Post
    is it a fact that they have agreed not to hit certain provs?
    Yes. Apparently, hit on the no hit target appeared once questioned in forum. Now, instead of focus war on Spartan, they busy intra-ing Oz down. Perhaps to kick him out and prevent him from presenting more logs.

Perhaps one could question kingdoms who warred spartan recently...they will set no hit on t/m as part of the deal. Very obvious as you can see their faery honor above 9k in chart.

Also, if u been warring long enough, one look at spartan composition, t/m is their strength (with thier size and honor). One would be foolish not to touch them at all before war starts. It is just giving them the ww.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Feint is freaking out because he did his best to sell a fake war last age. He's capable of serious manipulation. In other words he isn't really upset, he's pretending to be and trying to manipulate Bishop.

All in all he suckered old X-Rusty into a fake war that they weren't aware of. This can be done if you're good at psychology. I saw through his work and think X-Rusty was completely innocent.

The short of it was his kingdom did all the fake war stuff like hitting anon and whatnot. They ran from FS into X-Rusty. This came off as quite by "accident" to those who don't know history. Feint belonged to BoB(Band of Brothers) which had a great rivalry with Rusty. Both kingdoms have disbanded but their dislike for each other follows their essential core wherever they go.

These guys know war and how to be in position. Rusty has always been purely a superior war kingdom but they do suffer tunnel vision. BoB who blended into Stoners proved the previous age they could handle FS, no problem. Stoners dominated the most highly regarded war kingdoms and only fell short to CR(a top kingdom taking the age off).

War crowns aren't important to Feint. He's into breaking hearts as he demonstrates here. Sorry @ Feint, some of us are just clever enough to know your game. I admit you're more intelligent than me as it took time to sort the logic. You're a phenom, just a mean one ;-)

* my full explanation might be found in that old post. I know I conveyed my beliefs to madi(X-Rusty leader) in a pm.
    I glad you presume you know me well and so clear of the history. But please dont act like you know all things...I laughed at your post.
    First: you can go find out where i am playing and you will know what you said is entirely wrong.
    Second: War crown is important to me. Who dont like it as a bonus while playing an age. Unlike you, can play non competitvely throughout.

Needs to get out more
    No different from AquaSeaFoam, you don't have to be where I think you are. And it's not important.
    I don't presume to know you, just your pattern of behavior.

I recall when wingding left as indicative of something. I'm sure he got busy in RL like we all do.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Thread Information