Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: reset the age plz

reset the age plz

ITs just 24 hours. simply remove any ticks, and start over from first or 2 tick from freze time. This "freeze" hitting is outragiues!

"Simply".
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    As absurdly annoyed as I am that my planning and such is being ruined by people being rewarded for showing up and hitting me with me not being able to get defense trained nor being able to actually retaliate in a reasonable manner, there's no reason to reset. Some faeries got another batch of ops through and nubs that were late to the party got an unbelievably sweet deal.

should be reset....
    #magi

Strategy Moderator
    just wastes sooo much time if we reset. i'd just say move onwards, its not gamebreaking "yet'

Enthusiast
    Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Some faeries got another batch of ops through and nubs that were late to the party got an unbelievably sweet deal.
    Obviously the late nubs had the better strategy.

Forum Fanatic
    Reset ffs.

Two ages with gamebreaking oop bugs that went unfixed, pretty silly.

reset, its only a 2 tick reset so not like it ruins anyones start, however if not reset it will ruin people start.
    War is what happens when language fails.

yes and allowing all this island reveal and these late hits like this......

I gotta say, as much as I LOVE redoing protection, we got to do it. And shuffle all the kingdoms around again. All sorts of things are out of sync now.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Enthusiast
    They are both bad and annoying options, but people got screwed multiple times last age because of freezes like this. A few late comers and inactives get some free hits yes. Let the top kds take this as a challenge.

The only way to reset really is to tinker again with races and personalities then give the freeze time etc. Basically start as if last age just ended making it the worse option by far.

I don't know what Sheister is saying about islands but I only see one island on each side.

Every attack during the pause, more particularly those done on what should have been Utopian Date Feb 3rd, YR0 or later, are against the rules because they are a manipulation of bugs. It would seem a bit harsh to delete everyone who did this, but the truth is the throne page clearly stated the game was paused so when they attacked they knew they were abusing the bug or any consequences because of the bug.

Being able to perform actions during a pause isn't a bug.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by lampost View Post

I don't know what Sheister is saying about islands but I only see one island on each side.
    I had mistakenly thought island reveal continued despite the pause. A situation I find highly believable given that the devs have repeatedly not been able to properly code faery since freeze time.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Being able to perform actions during a pause isn't a bug.
    A 24 hour tick is not announced in the changes for this age, so I'm guessing it is a bug. If not, can we expect this 24 hour tick to happen on every Feb 2nd? Or will it be a random feature once an age? How did you implement it in the game? Can you tell us, it's not mentioned in the guide.

Thread Information