Thread: Adjustments to Target Finder

Postaholic

Adjustments to Target Finder

I would like to make a suggestion to make the War Rooms "Potential Targets" target finder a bit more useful and new player friendly.

When scanning for targets it shows kingdoms as Red if they are in war. I am wondering if this can be expanded a bit so that kingdoms you have a Non Aggression Pact with can be in Yellow.

Ideally there should be button options to make it so that no targets show up if they are A. in war or B. you have a NAP with them.

I think this would also really help new players (If the games "default" setting would be for kingdoms in war to not show up in the target finder), so new/inexperienced players don't hit kingdoms in war, not really knowing what is going on.

Or maybe if in war room if someone sends out an attack against a kingdom that is in war (and the person's kingdom isn't at war with that kingdom) maybe a warning can come up saying "Your Generals report that the enemy is currently at war with another kingdom, attacking this province would be frowned upon, would you like to proceed?"

I think it would just make it a bit more user friendly, and maybe help teach new players the nuances of the game.

Post Fiend
    Filtering out your kingdom mates would be ideal as well.
    Seagulls forever

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Racetrack View Post
    Filtering out your kingdom mates would be ideal as well.
    Reminds me of the time I took a cb and thought "woot, this sucker is running way too little defense" - then looked a little closer and realized it was a reflect.

Actually around the time where I started to actual value defense. Not value it a lot... but was a serious wakeup call to see my own prov and think it was messed up. Good learning to be offense insane at first though - them's the basics, gotta get that part first before you dial back to a better balance.
    it's vs. its is ambiguous - from now on I'm attempting to use the proper possessive it's, and the contraction 'tis. (Its will just be the plural.)

Think Different

Thread Information