Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Age 66 potental changes

Director of Age Changes
    Too much cause all the humans maybe.
    30% is 10% landspace, like tactician. Pretty meh.
    Last edited by Avenger; 23-08-2015 at 12:53.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Veteran
    Smerc, I had th same idea not 5 minutes ago re halfling. Take away their off spec deal and give them crazy pop. I also like the previous suggestion to give halfling +5 per home or so.

Quote Originally Posted by chalsdk View Post
    Why stop a 20 age tradition?
    Because tradition is a poor excuse for mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    So you make undead even ****tier... meanwhile dwarf is still a top pick.
    Cleric is still really good with 40%, no need to buff it back. I like your War Hero tho.
    Undead is not ****ty imo at all. They are slightly weaker this age due to current human and Orc. But if you read the nerf to orcs and the proposed changes to human and cleric, undead would be too strong with -75% losses...and 50% is not that much lower...lol

Dwarf losing pf, elite dropping to 6/2, and food consumption go +100% is more balanced than the proposed changes imo.

And cleric would -50% DEFENSIVE losses. Not losses all the way around. Quite differentt.

Quote Originally Posted by nameisis View Post
    smercjd is suggesting only def losses not both. But -40% as in this age is too much
    Yes. Defensive only would do the trick I think

Too much cause all the humans maybe.
    30% is 10% landspace, like tactician. Pretty meh.
    What???

Quote Originally Posted by Andurilas View Post
    Smerc, I had th same idea not 5 minutes ago re halfling. Take away their off spec deal and give them crazy pop. I also like the previous suggestion to give halfling +5 per home or so.
    Nice! :) great minds think alike?

Obviously I like my suggestions...but uh...avian might be too strong...not sure @_@
    Just think ambush immunity is a little much for certain playstyles (glares at whoring kds)

Director of Age Changes
    Landspace saved - I think it's a decent way to evaluate a personality, or at least it was before we got make-or-break bonus spells. Sure, you can't equate things like the War Hero gets, that's for kd purpose/playstyle. Bringing cleric down to 30% severely hits their score compared to tactician and merchant.
    Avian looks strong in the proposed changes and the iterations in this thread for the same reason. Their penalty is minor compared to what humans and orcs have to suffer.
    Last edited by Avenger; 23-08-2015 at 18:10.

Sight, can't ambush immunity just stay the hell dead. It's a bad mechanism that's incredibly annoying oow and much more so in war. Sure Avians needs a significant boost but ambush immunity is just something that should stay dead
    Last edited by Elldallan; 23-08-2015 at 18:09.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Post Fiend
    Landspace saved - I think it's a decent way to evaluate a personality, or at least it was before we got make-or-break bonus spells. Sure, you can't equate things like the War Hero gets, that's for kd purpose/playstyle.
    Avian looks strong in the proposed changes and the iterations in this thread for the same reason. Their penalty is minor compared to what humans and orcs have to suffer.
    you also get second bonus, plague immunity

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Sight, can't ambush immunity just stay the hell dead. It's a bad mechanism that's incredibly annoying oow and much more so in war. Sure Avians needs a significant boost but ambush immunity is just something that should stay dead
    it's gona be fun

it's gona be fun
    No, it's already hard enough as it is to kill off elites in any significant manner. Effectively making both overpopulation impossible as well as preventing ambushes outright was a stupid idea last time it was around and it still is. Bring back proper razes in war and it'd be better, then you could just kill they province dead instead.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Director of Age Changes
    Fear the avian clerics with GS.

you also get second bonus, plague immunity
    Yeah, but undead is a joke nowadays...

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    No, it's already hard enough as it is to kill off elites in any significant manner. Effectively making both overpopulation impossible as well as preventing ambushes outright was a stupid idea last time it was around and it still is. Bring back proper razes in war and it'd be better, then you could just kill they province dead instead.
    Afraid of few little Angry Birds hitting you, are we? Overpop is very possible, same as keeping avian down don't need to PK him. Beside there are other ways to disable prov, like opping and avian in not hard to op.

Thread Information