Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cj getting desperate?

Cj getting desperate?

I heard Cj was sending out messages trying to get kds to help against the evil Expendables, is this his final desperate attempt to win the crown?

Needs to get out more
    Which ones? If we hit the good ones then evil will be among us.

Topsy gets auto-pass because he is a TFC dropout. Even so, he's growing faster than I can adopt in range.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    From a logistical standpoint I'd say it's unlikely because cJ is smarter than that.

Crazies doesn't really have any friends in range to help. Closest might be TBB, but they appear to be hostile (at least their tagged as so) and they're less than half Expendables size. They don't really have time for a handful of ghettos to try and bouncewave Expendables for 8 days and take 25k+ acres off them before the age ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    From a logistical standpoint I'd say it's unlikely because cJ is smarter than that.

Crazies doesn't really have any friends in range to help. Closest might be TBB, but they appear to be hostile (at least their tagged as so) and they're less than half Expendables size. They don't really have time for a handful of ghettos to try and bouncewave Expendables for 8 days and take 25k+ acres off them before the age ends.
    TBB been tagged hostile for a while

Even smart men become unreasonbly stupid in depserate situation.

Forum Addict
    cJ is a dude?

Quote Originally Posted by Verminator View Post
    cJ is a dude?
    No, cj is a South Korean woman
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Verminator View Post
    cJ is a dude?

The Big Lebowski: What makes a man, Mr. Lebowski?
    The Dude: Dude.
    The Big Lebowski: Huh?
    The Dude: Uhh... I don't know sir.
    The Big Lebowski: Is it being prepared to do the right thing, whatever the cost? Isn't that what makes a man?
    The Dude: Hmmm... Sure, that and a pair of testicles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    No, cj is a South Korean woman
    That's what I thought. Stop trying to confuse people! Avatars don't lie.

Thumbs up

Verm gets me with click bait again. :o

Regular
    Well atleast we are back to the kd with the most friends wins the age rather than a kd that actually earns it. Cant have a warring game that rewards those that win wars more than those that sit back and play pussy all age. Better tell cj to start making more friends if he expects to crown again.

lol

i think i only sent messages to two kingdoms like a week+ ago?, and these two kingdoms gave CR/Expendibles a decent amount of free acres recently. KD X being 1 of them (i suspect it's them that pass you the msg).. and we only have a blank CF. my kingdom has been inactive the whole of the last week, and i'm wondering whether we should just have fireworks and wave them for the last week (maybe should have done it since 7-8days ago).

honestly, i havent really bothered because i thought about it.. and maybe it isnt cool because it wont accomplish much. other than crazies showing that they cant be pushed over by such acres4friends play. then i thought about it... maybe crazies should just chillax since getting xx acres from whoever wont win us the age anyway. and i aint interested to involve myself in another bloodbath.

I sent out a mass message 7days ago asking my guys whether we want to wave KD X but i havent read the replies till now. i just did. (**** guys. please dont kill me :P)

when i saw what blizz wrote, maybe i'm tempted to have fun now. .

[03:15:13] <&Blizz> oh my god #:# is been so mean to me all age please help me, they offered me war but i said no and now they wont war because they have no reason to. im trying to appeals to kds to help me out vs them.
    [03:15:15] <&Blizz> hoping to hear a reply! :D
    [03:15:16] <&Blizz> cJ
    [03:15:18] <&Blizz> ^
    [03:15:21] <&Blizz> cj mass msging kds -> okay ~2 kds considered mass msg. ok.
    [03:15:24] <&Blizz> gj cj
    [03:15:32] <&Blizz> didnt take long for a kd to forward to us :) -> incorrect. the last msg was sent maybe 1 week+ ago,
    [03:15:54] <A> Did you get this confirmed by actual screenshot or from several sources? :p
    [03:16:15] <&Blizz> do i look like the person thats gonna be trolled into providing proof i dont need lol
    [03:16:19] <A> Yes
    [03:16:22] <&Blizz> if you are anyone of relavance
    [03:16:25] <&Blizz> hes msged you :D
    [03:17:05] <A> You have a string of text
    [03:17:16] <&Blizz> oh thats not real
    [03:17:18] <&Blizz> the actual msg
    [03:17:19] <B> a sting of sext?
    [03:17:22] <&Blizz> is like 8 ****ing lines long
    [03:17:27] <&Blizz> i made a "mock-cj" cj version -> good. go gloat.
    [03:21:55] <C> Thats probably what its going to take to reach #:# though, they've spent the age fondling everyones balls just the right way, played it perfectly in many regards
    [03:22:27] <A> C you would have no need
    [03:22:27] <C> cjs other option is to flip over and give up, so when faced with the choice to do something instead of nothing, i guess he went with something
    [03:22:49] <A> Since the rest of the "top" been busy with that alliance **** they could have easily just grow past everyone in peace.
    [03:23:07] <C> true, neutral kds/provs did benefit a fair bit from that
    [03:23:48] <C> but from what i've heard, x:x's networking/social outreach rivals that of Pyros crowning age, they were everywhere and diploed everyone
    [03:24:16] <A> Well, they do have a rooster of experinced top players.
    [03:24:22] <A> Actual top players!
    [03:24:29] <&Blizz> people came to us
    [03:24:33] <&Blizz> we assisted with problems
    [03:24:33] <A> Then there is Blizz
    [03:24:49] <A> Blizz is the black sheep of the kd.

come. blizz. post the message i sent to KD X or the other kingdom. come post it.

[11:46:15] <@cJ> Blizz fwiw. come. post the ENTIRE msg you seen. because if you dont. i will wave that kd for 1 week. i want to knwo whether its ****ing you that rephrase that msg to be like what you said. or its them who rephrased it.

[11:58:58] <cJ> the last thing that i want to hear is that you guys gloating about your victory by making my kd look bad (lets face it. its almost assured unless **** hits the fan. and its hard for **** hitting the fan when we know you guys can do anything to counter anything)

as 1 of your kd mates told me in a convo

'#removedcausenotnice. but gist was that blizz is a child'

--

blizz. sure you beat me in this LD game. my kd cant compete vs your kingdom because you have too many famous players who played for a long time and have good connections

you won.

but go on. go on and gloat about it. go. gloat about it and my kd look like fools
    Last edited by Palem; 23-08-2015 at 20:11.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

its quite amazing the nonsense blizz can start up when i probably spent ~1hr on in-game uto the whole of the last week

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Post Fiend
    Oh wow, just read this thread like 10 hours ago and this morning I find a message in my mailbox . Someone asking to join them and 3 others in their little crusade. Hmmm, need to think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    its quite amazing the nonsense blizz can start up when i probably spent ~1hr on in-game uto the whole of the last week
    Yea, like the nonsense when you said you didnt have time for Utopia then.. what, what happend? :)) "Oh i just spent doing diplo to 4 am in a conflict I am not even part of but i dont have time for utopia really"

After that patethic stunt that you pulled when you bullied kingdoms 100k smaller than you to get some measily acres its not surprising that you would try and pull another feat like this.

Also, why edit names from the logs? Its from a public channel (#tactics). A is for example me, but I guess its benefits you more if you try to take away the context.

Thread Information