Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Cj getting desperate?

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck2 View Post
    I know what I typed lol
    I don't think you actually do know what you typed. You can't grammatically be disreputable by action, you can only be disreputable by perception. The adjective refers to a passive status, not a chosen descriptor.

So you did in fact get this one wrong, in this tense, sorry to say. ESL is nothing to be ashamed of.

Needs to get out more
    Glish lessons. And @ JavierNelson, that's what I call them.

It's ok chuck2 I get it.

Other names I've made up for people here.

You'll recall Ball of Heroes, ArcticSnowFlakes, and Goshly.

Chuck is nunchaku

chuck2 is 3-Sectional Staff, so I can differentiate
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Addict
    It's funny in the many ages now there's never been an organized gb by small ghettos in organized kd. This is because most ghettos don't give a **** and are lazy/unskilled, especially tiny less than 10man ghettos. Now if CJ would try to gb other kds, most likely he would have most of top 20 or top 30 against his kd. So it isn't rocket science why this route is probably one of the few most feasible routes available.

Anyone who denies it is either delusional or has ulterior motives. If the kd's involved at the top had any form of conscience or ethics they would probably discourage such actions and take action to ensure this does not occur unless they have had a hand in instigating or motivating such play because lets face it how many ghettos have enough activity, organization and motivation to execute such a move. I left out skill because most times such actions usually results in a 1 sided thrashing of the ghettoes unless it's lead by someone like Flogger.

:d:d:d
    Last edited by octobrev; 24-08-2015 at 13:37. Reason: resolved and removed!
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Needs to get out more
    I saw 300 and read some crap in a history book about such things.

Many ghettos and even most organized war kingdoms are instructed not to retaliate more powerful kingdoms. This is why, not because, the bigger fish theory works. It's animalistic instinct to survive. As a thinking man I know this is an illusion and to retaliate more powerful kingdoms is to exercise an intellectual truth.

The plan won't work because herd mentality renders otherwise intelligent players to animalistic(read predictable) behavior. Without a strong alpha to convince them that dog piling makes it safe to tackle a giant, they don't have the will to do it alone. The alpha must lead by example before the hangers on apply commitment, if any.

This has been a public service message by StratO. The moar you no
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Dear diary,

Today tak3shi found time to rant in the forum, blaming cJ for a peasant revolt that really has nothing to do with him at all. I really wish he would had invested that time training defense instead since he has the lowest in the kingdom. Perhaps HE is, in fact, the one who is colluding against us!
    Rumor has it tak3shi is the brain behind the peasant revolt to put sillies in a bad spotlight!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    I saw 300 and read some crap in a history book about such things.

Many ghettos and even most organized war kingdoms are instructed not to retaliate more powerful kingdoms. This is why, not because, the bigger fish theory works. It's animalistic instinct to survive. As a thinking man I know this is an illusion and to retaliate more powerful kingdoms is to exercise an intellectual truth.

The plan won't work because herd mentality renders otherwise intelligent players to animalistic(read predictable) behavior. Without a strong alpha to convince them that dog piling makes it safe to tackle a giant, they don't have the will to do it alone. The alpha must lead by example before the hangers on apply commitment, if any.

This has been a public service message by StratO. The moar you no
    How are you dealing with meter?

As in the end small kd loses more land trapped by meter and economy.

Forum Fanatic
    More pro StratO analysis

Forum Addict
    yawn
    Last edited by tak3shi; 24-08-2015 at 21:26. Reason: <3 octo

Post Fiend
    <Always a martyr>
    Last edited by Palem; 24-08-2015 at 16:29.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by tak3shi View Post
    rumor has it that this tak3shi province is one of the top 4 highest dpa's/wpa's/bpa's in the kd! Going by how pally octo & prot are with CJ, rumor is that they spent many nights in bed together and are now leading the peasant revolt! Especially since prot is now a propro in leading gbs and peasant revolts, it all adds up!

DPA
    01|ELP 71.7
    02|#02 71.2
    03 59.7|
    04 59.7|
    y u feed CR trolls? Just accept being the worst in the kd and move on. GOD.
    redwood original. ben style.

KoC -> FAITH -> Identity Crisis -> andn00bs - > Reunion -> ZZ -> InZZo -> PewPew -> SPGC -> Havoc- -> CR -> Evil Dragons

(2003--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2015)

Isnt tak3shi the one that claimed he had 35 wpa raw while he didnt even have 5 ?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by tak3shi View Post
    Anyone who denies it is either delusional or has ulterior motives. If the kd's involved at the top had any form of conscience or ethics they would probably discourage such actions and take action to ensure this does not occur unless they have had a hand in instigating or motivating such play because lets face it how many ghettos have enough activity, organization and motivation to execute such a move. I left out skill because most times such actions usually results in a 1 sided thrashing of the ghettoes unless it's lead by someone like Flogger.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Over View Post
    How are you dealing with meter?

As in the end small kd loses more land trapped by meter and economy.
    Then I think we need to rewind wars fought by CR in 63, AMA most ages,and Roughknecks, Rusty, and Stoners in the warring tier. All of these kingdoms have at several points beaten their opponents logistical superiority.

The argument then being the opponent wasn't a quality matchup. So in microcosm, how does a single province in an empty kingdom gain acres through the age without CFs? I did it. The reason I remember the CR run in 63 was because I was watching for top kingdom provinces in my range. Not to attack, that's against my personal idiom, but preparing to retal. I didn't do CFs because I enjoy challenges.

So meter watching isn't the solution. Acre digestion is. If your a top down kingdom, meaning you base your strategy on UB size to opponents who agree to war you, then you're not ideally built to stomach a larger kingdom. You can still fight. Why most of this age I was playing a faery sage. I built myself to retal bottom feeders because we were top down. My ratios were roughly 1:1. That's a ridiculous strat isn't it? Yeah, with ospecs even. But I digress. To learn about top feeding you should take a look at the CR strat of 63 and a few of the AMA strats. Because these were facing cows, the apex provinces in the game. Simplistic, but if your going to prove something you have to face cows.

To me it's glaringly obvious that the community puts too much faith in static math. Perhaps it's that most don't understand that the meta is still just a strat; It's an alternative of efficiency, but it takes time to cook it right. The meta is also predictable because we all know the big numbers. It is a beautiful machine I admit.

Who here today hit an opponent who can triple tap you for your single tap? ;-) challenges that make you nervous.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Thread Information